Stduent suspended for real life "Death Note"

Pfft, at least anime is more original and creative than all the American stuff that is done over and over and over...seriously, how many different tight-wearing superfreaks who save citizens of their large city from various villain-types? :whatever:

^But, but...there's nothing gay about that at all. :csad:

You do know that the anime film Spirited Away won the Oscar for best animated feature in 2003, right?

There is indeed a lot of silly, immature anime out there, but it's made for all different age groups of people. Saying that ALL anime is stupid and everyone who likes it is stupid is like saying all comic books are stupid or all cartoons are stupid. Anime encompasses a large number of genres and maturity levels, just like any other entertainment medium.

All the ****ing kids who sit on the floor and do the library thing in Barnes n' Nobel right in front of the Manga/Graphic novel sections so you can't walk through or look for anything. That plus all the dumb kids in my art college who's only style is copied anime, have both made me very bitter.

All the ****ing kids who sit on the floor and do the library thing in Barnes n' Nobel right in front of the Manga/Graphic novel sections so you can't walk through or look for anything. That plus all the dumb kids in my art college who's only style is copied anime, have both made me very bitter.
I hate those people, too. But we have a word describing people like that: "dukeebags".
icon14.gif

I do agree about the Bookstore thing. That pisses me up. I either stand, or go sit at the coffee shop.

They should at least pick a less frequented aisle...like the kiddie section. Ours has a choo-choo train that I can read on AND watch Pokemon on!!!!

PS: If there's chairs at the end of the aisles or coffee tables...they're there for a good reason. ;)

I'm so damn sick of hearing about Cowboy Bebop... :rolleyes:

It's so over rated, It's becoming aggravating.
Actually, I'd have to say that Inuyasha is more over-rated than Bebop is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"