The Dark Knight Rumor Alert! ‘The Dark Knight’ goes Red Band!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1212371128953.jpg

That guy's friend is full of it, or there is no friend and HE's full of it!

Uhm, yeah.

There is no way in hell this movie is getting any "red-band" anything or an R attatched to it anywhere. MAYBE in director's cut, but I doubt it, especially if it has dto do with the Joker's make-up. Reeeally? I think not.

All of Nolan's theatrical cuts are his director's cut, he doesn't do two cuts.

I am the main writer for geektyrant.com. It came from one of our contributors that we feel is a trusted source, he is friends with the director of 'the day the earth stood still' which is where he got his information. And its the only reason our editor had the article posted. But I feel the same way you do about it. I really hope it is true, but I myself am not holding my breath. I guess we'll see what happens.

I am the main writer for geektyrant.com. It came from one of our contributors that we feel is a trusted source, he is friends with the director of 'the day the earth stood still' which is where he got his information. And its the only reason our editor had the article posted. But I feel the same way you do about it. I really hope it is true, but I myself am not holding my breath. I guess we'll see what happens.

you disgrace the name "dr. venkman. " you should be ashamed of yourself. couldent you picc a different user name to disgrace??? :bh:

Mr. Thau better be supervising the CGI in this...pls.

I seem to remember it being posted months ago that the movie passed without any cuts to it, as such I'm rather skeptical regarding this article.

And a dual pg-13/R release? has that ever been done before? seems like a really dumb idea.

This is a load. Load, load, megaload.

Since yer gonna waste my time with this thread, allow me to waste yers with an unrelated pic...

hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha.jpg

lol, reminds me of the christina aguilera monsters from that episode of south park

This rumor can't be true. And if it would be true, it would still be stupid.

It's kind of hard to believe. I'm on the fence with this one.

No.

Guys, are you forgetting this is still is a COMIC BOOK movie. Nothing more. What is so horrifying about the Joker that needs to be "R"? Well, I could picture a few but this wouldnt make much sense since this is directed for kids as well as Bats fans.

Whoa, this thread hasn't been closed yet? Well, that's a surprise and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"