Stormfront.org dating advice subforum

So let me get this straight. We're a forum dedicated to super heroes and comic books, and we have one thread for dating: The Official relationships . . . blah blah. LOL! And these guys have a whole sub-forum dedicated to it.

White pride indeed :o :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight. We're a forum dedicated to super heroes and comic books, and we have one thread for dating: The Official relationships . . . blah blah. LOL! And these guys have a whole sub-forum dedicated to it.

products%5CSAFETY%20PRODUCTS.A1.SKIN%20CARE%20PRODUCTS.SKINCARE%5CUV%20SKIN%20LOTION.SKINCARE%20K%5CSKINCARE%20K_I002001hand_WebPic1.JPG

Problem Solved. :o

Most boards have dating/relationship subforums actually. This is the only board I go to that doesn't.

Anyone else find this exchange ironic:woot:
Whiteroots said:
Women like guys with six pack abs, toned muscles and tall, if you want them to notice you, then you'll have to have a nice body and have some sense of style, or just buy a ferrari/lamborguini etc...then they will definitely notice you.... money talks...
DrivenSno said:
Shallow and gold digging women, that is...;)
Whiteroots said:
That's how women are...:cool:
DrivenSno said:
That's a blanket statement, and I don't buy it. Glittering generalities do not a gender make. :cool:

"So I was going on a date with this one girl, this was a few years ago, before I got really fat, and somewhere in the conversation she started complaining about how bad "Superman Returns" was, and I didn't know what to do. Should I give away that I'm a Marvel reader? I know I'd automatically get slapped with the "Zombie" tag, but she's going to have to know sometime. I mean, I can't have be in a serious relationship with a woman unless she has the same kind of pull list as I do."

"So I was going on a date with this one girl, this was a few years ago, before I got really fat, and somewhere in the conversation she started complaining about how bad "Superman Returns" was, and I didn't know what to do. Should I give away that I'm a Marvel reader? I know I'd automatically get slapped with the "Zombie" tag, but she's going to have to know sometime. I mean, I can't have be in a serious relationship with a woman unless she has the same kind of pull list as I do."

This post and sig are funny and true:woot:

Anyone else find this exchange ironic:woot:

Yes. In fact I was thinking of posting it here myself.

I also thought the original post was laced with irony. A fat racist that doesn't want to lose weight, who thinks women that like minorities have no self respect.

Yes. In fact I was thinking of posting it here myself.

I also thought the original post was laced with irony. A fat racist that doesn't want to lose weight, who thinks women that like minorities have no self respect.
Uh...when the hell did he say that? He isn't a minority, from what I gathered.

Though seriously, reading through many of their thread topics it's apparent even racism doesn't make them all that different. They still ask many of the same relationship questions and get similar answers to what I see here.

Though seriously, reading through many of their thread topics it's apparent even racism doesn't make them all that different. They still ask many of the same relationship questions and get similar answers to what I see here.

Haha, it's funny how I can read some threads in there that go from discussing how cool the new Iron Man movie is going to be then segueing into how those negroid monkeys are ruining the business. If it wasn't for the fact that you view me as a lower life form, we would have some **** in common.

Man, those guys are... well, there's not really any words to describe them... I would love to meet some of them in real life, just to know what it was like to be so ignorant and racist...

but man, I have an account on that site to read the ****ed up **** they have there, and it's pretty masochistic on my part...

Man, those guys are... well, there's not really any words to describe them... I would love to meet some of them in real life, just to know what it was like to be so ignorant and racist...

but man, I have an account on that site to read the ****ed up **** they have there, and it's pretty masochistic on my part...

Yeah, it's like going to the zoo.

Hey, who's the monkey now, *****? :word:

Except, well, they throw race into the mix of their discussions. "How'd ya like that movie?" "It was okay, except it's liberal propeganda trying to get me to like black people" "yeah, how come black people are cool in movies, they should be stupid" "yeah".

Except, well, they throw race into the mix of their discussions. "How'd ya like that movie?" "It was okay, except it's liberal propeganda trying to get me to like black people" "yeah, how come black people are cool in movies, they should be stupid" "yeah".

Kind of like how we work superheroes into any topic.

Ex: "Hey a guy with Elephant Man syndrome got a full face transplant" "Dude, his face before he got the surgery made him look like Clayface."

But what do you expect? They can't usually talk about their views in public without being openly shunned. So it makes sense that they try to work it into their online conversation as much as they can.

Haha, it's funny how I can read some threads in there that go from discussing how cool the new Iron Man movie is going to be then segueing into how those negroid monkeys are ruining the business. If it wasn't for the fact that you view me as a lower life form, we would have some **** in common.
Well, yeah, but you'd expect that. I mean every once in a while on here someone in a relationship thread will illustrate their "game" by saying something like "I try to act like Wolverine" or "Man I wish I could find a Mary Jane like girl". So yeah, I'm totally right there with you. It's weird in a way, when you read a post in their and they give "good advice". You're like "man, that's some sound thinking" except you realize where it's coming from.

Those people are morons. I'll never get how people can be racist of someone simply because their not the same color...idiotic.

I bet those bastards watch films like American History X but purposefully stop the film before he gets out of jail to right some of the wrong he's done with his younger brothers way of thinking.

My dating advice to the Stormfront people:

STOP BEING A F**KING RACIST.

Those people are morons. I'll never get how people can be racist of someone simply because their not the same color...idiotic.

I bet those bastards watch films like American History X but purposefully stop the film before he gets out of jail to right some of the wrong he's done with his younger brothers way of thinking.

With the film This Is England, some racists posted clips of the movie showing the main racist guy in the movie ranting. So its like, they're taking the movie, and showing it out of context, because in the movie the man is a vile hateful person.

They also think that Equilibrium is a pro-racist movie and a perfect example of their beliefs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"