What Are Your Bad Habits?

I hate to say this in light of some of the confessions on here, but I have a really bad habit of harshly judging smokers.

View attachment 61845

like seriously, I can be irrational about it. “That dude just rescued 500 orphans and then delivered puppies and ice cream to them afterwards. What a great guy!”
<I find out he smokes>
“Hate that guy.”

my irrational judgment really is a bad habit.

And to think, before you were a BA you were a Smoking Gunn....
4d85bf20368f73ae60f2c7a6b3264f849c21b393.gif

LOL

I blame those Quentin Tarantino movies I was raised on man. He made them look cool smh.

I'm really cracking up because for some reason, I just would never picture you having 'road impatience'. Drizzy if you use colorful language as you honk and maneuver, then we really could be best friends LOL.
I try to stay as zen as possible listening to podcasts and such but every once in a while the bird just needs to be flipped. :o

I try to stay as zen as possible listening to podcasts and such but every once in a while the bird just needs to be flipped. :o
I do that when I watch the news. :p

Eating other people’s food is a really bad habit that annoys people. Don’t leave anything on the counter unattended, lol

Eating other people’s food is a really bad habit that annoys people. Don’t leave anything on the counter unattended, lol
I don't do that. That can get you killed in certain places. :p

I hate to say this in light of some of the confessions on here, but I have a really bad habit of harshly judging smokers.

View attachment 61845

like seriously, I can be irrational about it. “That dude just rescued 500 orphans and then delivered puppies and ice cream to them afterwards. What a great guy!”
<I find out he smokes>
“Hate that guy.”

my irrational judgment really is a bad habit.
Funny thing about me and smokers, or smoking in general, is that if I'm outside and talking to a friend or acquaintance who's smoking a cigarette I think nothing of it but if I'm walking on the street and some random stranger exhales smoke in my path I just get irate. I'm not a smoker although I dabbled during a really stressful couple of months in 2014. Some of my family members smoked back in the day so I grew up around it. I guess I'm kind of used to it. Smoking never really did anything for me (cigarettes at least, weed is a different story).

Hate to admit it, but I have a tendency of cursing a bit too much. I'm really good at it, especially if I am heated.
Its not just you. I've had to really be more mindful of my speech. It don't even have to be mad, if I get excited I start dropping f bombs. It's been better since I've retired as many of my co-workers did the same thing. I've slowed down on that since I've had less exposure, but it does take awareness and self control to break that habit for real.

Other bad habits:
Burping and farting without excusing myself sometimes
Chewing with my mouth open
Cussing non-stop, especially angry
Overeating when I feel full
Making sarcastic comments
I am a very talented farter. I love it and I’m good at it.

Here’s a really weird one for me. Don’t judge me, but when one of my teenage sons has a pimple I beg them to let me pop it. I even paid one of them once to let me.

Last edited:
Hate to admit it, but I have a tendency of cursing a bit too much. I'm really good at it, especially if I am heated.

Oh that's just the New York (or in my case NJ) in you, ain't a big f***in' deal ...:hehe:

Other bad habits:
Burping and farting without excusing myself sometimes
Chewing with my mouth open
Cussing non-stop, especially angry
Overeating when I feel full
Making sarcastic comments

Oooo, that's the one that gets me, I will openly and loudly yell at people for this
apparently its an anxiety-related thing that makes that sound shoot right to my nerves

not judging you though honestly, even though that probably sounded like judging lol

My uncle is near deaf and watches the TV at full volume, even when company comes over. He does this while fiddling on his phone. I too have hearing loss, but I run the subtitles so I can keep the volume down at a reasonable level. I wish he would do the same when I visit my aunt. :(

My uncle is near deaf and watches the TV at full volume, even when company comes over. He does this while fiddling on his phone. I too have hearing loss, but I run the subtitles so I can keep the volume down at a reasonable level. I wish he would do the same when I visit my aunt. :(

No hearing support acceptable ?
At least he doesn't have eyes impairment to check his phone :)
I know the drill about hight volume and eldery people.

My worst habit is always being right, and letting people know about it. There have, however, been occasions where I might’ve missed something, but I’m a big enough person to admit that.

i bite my nails
not getting enough sleep
procrastinating

to be continued i'm sure lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"