What Are Your Bad Habits?

Shinobi Shaw

The Upstart Black King
Reaction score
I mean we all have one or ten bad habits, if you're not scared come share them. This is a safe, non-judgmental space LOL.

I'll start it off by saying that at times when I am SUPER, ULTRA stressed, I turn to smoking a cigarette. But again that's only when I'm under extreme duress. I can count on one hand how many times I had a cig in the past year.

I used to do hookah too, but I quit that years ago.

What about you all?

I have a bad habit of not making sufficient money :p

I'm also a stress eater.

I guess mouth-breathing is considered a bad habit, but it's really more of a side effect of me being congested most of the time (yay to being allergic to air!).

Eating cake, buying books I don't have time to read, sitting in my chair for hours watching my shows instead of exercising.... judging people I dislike for being bullies.... :(

Eating cake, buying books I don't have time to read, sitting in my chair for hours watching my shows instead of exercising.... judging people I dislike for being bullies.... :(

Ugh another bad habit of mine too Squeek. I be like...

judging-you-nene-leakes.gif

But this is still a judgment free thread everyone. LOL.

The three big ones are procrastination, eating too much junk food at times and...I'm not gonna call it "road rage" exactly but I do get way too impatient driving sometimes. Like I'll honk at someone if I'm driving behind them and they take too long to make a right turn. I'll call it "road impatience". :o

As far as the procrastinating goes, funny enough I rarely do it at work. At my job if I have something on my plate I like to get it done as quick as possible to prepare for the next thing. But at home it's a different story. I'm talking pile of clothes on a chair in the corner that are just sitting there for a week waiting to be thrown in the wash.

I quit smoking almost a month ago (finally!), but: yeah, smoking was one of my bad habits. Not too many, though! About 3 to 6 cigarettes per day. Add friends and some alcohol, then I'd smoke 10 or more.

I'm also a stress eater: candies, chocolates, junk food in general.

Also, I tend to get bored easily: movies, tv shows, routine. If nothing ever changes or happens, then I leave.

The three big ones are procrastination, eating too much junk food at times and...I'm not gonna call it "road rage" exactly but I do get way too impatient driving sometimes. Like I'll honk at someone if I'm driving behind them and they take too long to make a right turn. I'll call it "road impatience". :o

I'm really cracking up because for some reason, I just would never picture you having 'road impatience'. Drizzy if you use colorful language as you honk and maneuver, then we really could be best friends LOL.

I quit smoking almost a month ago (finally!), but: yeah, smoking was one of my bad habits. Not too many, though! About 3 to 6 cigarettes per day. Add friends and some alcohol, then I'd smoke 10 or more.

I'm also a stress eater: candies, chocolates, junk food in general.

Also, I tend to get bored easily: movies, tv shows, routine. If nothing ever changes or happens, then I leave.

Good for you! That's a big accomplishment.

Totally feel you on that thing about friends. Alcohol and cigs go hand and hand on a good night out smh lol.

I hate to say this in light of some of the confessions on here, but I have a really bad habit of harshly judging smokers.

upload_2023-2-3_15-25-2.gif

like seriously, I can be irrational about it. “That dude just rescued 500 orphans and then delivered puppies and ice cream to them afterwards. What a great guy!”
<I find out he smokes>
“Hate that guy.”

my irrational judgment really is a bad habit.

Totally feel you on that thing about friends. Alcohol and cigs go hand and hand on a good night out smh lol.

Yeah, right?

There are times during the day when I still *crave" a cig but after a few moments, it stops. Specially after meals!

Problem with being a "social smoker" is that you just do it because. And it's kinda one after another only because someone else is smoking.

I hate to say this in light of some of the confessions on here, but I have a really bad habit of harshly judging smokers.

View attachment 61845

like seriously, I can be irrational about it. “That dude just rescued 500 orphans and then delivered puppies and ice cream to them afterwards. What a great guy!”
<I find out he smokes>
“Hate that guy.”

my irrational judgment really is a bad habit.
I will never live with a smoker again. Gross! Everything smells!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"