What Are Your Bad Habits?

i bite my nails
not getting enough sleep
procrastinating

to be continued i'm sure lol

I don't really bite my nails; I just rip them off, but I consider that a virtue. I have this thing where I pick at scabs.....It drives my wife crazy.....yet another virtue.

I only need about 6 hours and when I'm tired I sometimes have to try and force myself to go back to sleep. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.

I should just buy a nail clipper and a little file or something.....I'm feeling inspired, maybe I'll do that.

I'm one of those people who can't leave something half done and it has to be done to perfection.....oh.....wait......that's yet another virtue. :D

I think that's called ego. But English is not my mother tongue, so I could be wrong.

!

It's not ego if it's true. It's just a frank recognition of reality. :funny:

It drives my wife crazy

You have a wife????

R.270e81369d07a7834b77f3d893f9da60

Et tu, Brute?

And to think I voted for you as most helpful....had there been anyone other than you and me as a choice, I'd change my vote right now. And, also, my Fing ankle looks like Patrick Mahomes'.

So, yeah....thanks. :argh:

ahem.

and i guess he was being helpful... just not to you lol

Et tu, Brute?

And to think I voted for you as most helpful....had there been anyone other than you and me as a choice, I'd change my vote right now. And, also, my Fing ankle looks like Patrick Mahomes'.

So, yeah....thanks. :argh:
Sorry my friend. But I cannot pass up a good movie quote! It’s sort of a bad habit of mine.:cwink:

And my ankle is in the right field bleachers with his blessings....thanks for the help.:gibbs:
I should know better than to get involved in other people’s lovers’ spats!

I will see my way out while you two make up.

I have a bad habit of consuming peanut butter fudge at rate faster than my doctor would recommend. :p

I have a bad habit of consuming peanut butter fudge at rate faster than my doctor would recommend. :p
Peanut butter fudge is the devil. If it is around me…well let’s just say it isn’t visible very long.

I have a similar situation. Both of my parents are smokers, so I also grew up around it. I don't mind when someone is smoking near me, but I hate when a stranger goes before me and smokes. Though I can't say that smoking never did anything for me as I tried quitting several times and didn't succeed. But I reduced the number of cigarettes to three per day. This is my small achievement :)
Every little bit counts. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"