What Are Your Bad Habits?

playing music loudly on headphones. won't be surprised if I ended up with some hearing loss.. if I haven't already....
Can't be worse than going to a concert. I've walked out of venues half deaf. Never had headphones up so loud that happened to me.

Can't be worse than going to a concert. I've walked out of venues half deaf. Never had headphones up so loud that happened to me.
whoa.. what concert??
yeah that's one of main reasons I'm never at the front

I saw a Smashmouth/Gina Blossoms/Vertical Horizon/Sugar Ray combo show. It was good, but very loud, lol. And yeah, I was in the first row. :p

Oh that'll definitely add to the hearing loss.

I swear every time I go to a WWE wrestling show, my ears are ringing for 4 days. It's SO LOUD.

I went to see Better than Ezra and the Dam Builders in concert at a small venue in 1996. It was the back room at a local bar but they brought speakers designed for a stadium. It was standing room only and I found myself probably too close to the stage.

I believe to this day that that concert, and not the 2 concussions that I’ve suffered, is the reason that I have tinnitus.

I went to see Better than Ezra and the Dam Builders in concert at a small venue in 1996. It was the back room at a local bar but they brought speakers designed for a stadium. It was standing room only and I found myself probably too close to the stage.

I believe to this day that that concert, and not the 2 concussions that I’ve suffered, is the reason that I have tinnitus.
Very well could be. :p My brother in law went went to a Black Sabbath show back in the day and when the bass hit in the opening for Mob Rules the thrum of it was powerful he could feel it in his chest and he swore his ears were bleeding. They weren't but he was not quite right for days after that. Concussion from bass overload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"