Street Fighter VI

Its fascinating, they saw what NetherRealms and ArcSys were doing, and shoved that MonHun World money at it. And keeping it very much Street Fighter. I am still damn curious what Ono's mess was.

Sadly, based on info we have, it is unlikely to release before April.

Sadly, based on info we have, it is unlikely to release before April.
This is one of my most anticipated games of all, but I have plenty to play and plenty to do till April so I don't mind waiting till I'm more free to fully take advantage. Hope this one launches in a great state. I feel like they will have learned their lessons after V and will make this a strong debut, but still with tons of further good content to come.

Like Street Fighter V, I would probably wait til there's like 30 to 40 playable characters to play this.

I think the pretty massive single player mode will make it be fine for a day 1 purchase.

Closed Beta 2 if you want to try it out.

@Sithborg Is this coming to Switch? If not are you going to be able to play it on something else?

@Sithborg Is this coming to Switch? If not are you going to be able to play it on something else?

I've got a nice beefy laptop to handle it.

They can work some black magic with the RE Engine, but everything I've seen indicates they are not attempting that with this game. Which is fair, imo, because of the goal of cross play.

I've got a nice beefy laptop to handle it.

They can work some black magic with the RE Engine, but everything I've seen indicates they are not attempting that with this game. Which is fair, imo, because of the goal of cross play.
Oh good to hear. :cwink:

Yeah that makes sense. Glad these titles have cross play now.

That release date now confirmed at TGA.

Three characters left to reveal, plust the first season of DLC characters.

Just got the Champ Edition of this. My first game in the series since SFII on the SNES back in the day.
What have you been doing mate? :funny:

SF IV is still well worth giving a shot unless you want to move on and go all out with VI. :cwink:

What have you been doing mate? :funny:

SF IV is still well worth giving a shot unless you want to move on and go all out with VI. :cwink:

Lol I took a near 20 year break from gaming so missed a lot. It's why I have such a big backlog. I got Tekken 7 in the end as well.

Lol I took a near 20 year break from gaming so missed a lot. It's why I have such a big backlog. I got Tekken 7 in the end as well.
Wow, 20 years haha. Hope you enjoy catching up. SF and Tekken are my favourites.

Wow, 20 years haha. Hope you enjoy catching up. SF and Tekken are my favourites.

Thanks buddy I am loving catching up actually. Just wish I had more gaming time these days. Loving the gameplay if T7 it's still as good as ever. And Jin and Kazuya were my characters back in the day.

Thanks buddy I am loving catching up actually. Just wish I had more gaming time these days. Loving the gameplay if T7 it's still as good as ever. And Jin and Kazuya were my characters back in the day.
Kazuya’s always been my favourite (probably most people’s lol) and I played a fair bit with most characters back then. The most common were probably Heihachi, Paul, Law and Hwoarang. I took my PlayStation to university back in the days of Tekken 2 and we used to have mixed Team battles with 16 people. So fun hahah.

Kazuya’s always been my favourite (probably most people’s lol) and I played a fair bit with most characters back then. The most common were probably Heihachi, Paul, Law and Hwoarang. I took my PlayStation to university back in the days of Tekken 2 and we used to have mixed Team battles with 16 people. So fun hahah.

Kazuya was my character for Tekken 1 and Jin for Tekken 3. I did play plenty of Heihachi and Hwoarang and Bryan Fury for Tekken 3 as well. I did play the demo of Tekken 2 but never got the full game for some reason.

Kazuya was my character for Tekken 1 and Jin for Tekken 3. I did play plenty of Heihachi and Hwoarang and Bryan Fury for Tekken 3 as well. I did play the demo of Tekken 2 but never got the full game for some reason.
Bryan Fury was pretty brutal too!

With fighting games with so many cool characters I like playing with all of them, even if not learning all the specific moves for each just for the fun and variety of experiencing them all.

To bring it back to Street Fighter, on SF II I used to have mega 1-on-1 tournaments playing with every character against every other character and keep a table of results and overall score. Also a lot of fun, but requires a fair bit of stamina too lol.

Bryan Fury was pretty brutal too!

With fighting games with so many cool characters I like playing with all of them, even if not learning all the specific moves for each just for the fun and variety of experiencing them all.

To bring it back to Street Fighter, on SF II I used to have mega 1-on-1 tournaments playing with every character against every other character and keep a table of results and overall score. Also a lot of fun, but requires a fair bit of stamina too lol.

I do intend on giving Bryan a good go at some point. Focusing back on SF for now with number 6 due out in a few months. I definitely prefer the gameplay of Tekken and MK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"