• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Studio Head Calls Lohan 'Unprofessional'

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]A studio executive scolded Lindsay Lohan in a letter for her behavior on a movie set and doubted her reasons earlier this week when she said she suffered from heat exhaustion. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]James G. Robinson, CEO of Morgan Creek Productions, sent the letter dated July 26 to the 20-year-old actress, as well as agents, producers and others involved in the film. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
On Tuesday, Lohan's publicist told the syndicated entertainment show "The Insider" that her client was taken to a hospital, where she was treated for overheating and dehydration. Lohan had been filming "Georgia Rule" in 105-degree weather for 12 hours that day, spokeswoman Leslie Sloan Zelnick said. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]

Robinson, 70, wasn't buying the excuse.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"You and your representatives have told us that your various late arrivals and absences from the set have been the result of illness; today we were told it was 'heat exhaustion.' We are well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so-called 'exhaustion,'" Robinson wrote in the letter posted Friday on TheSmokingGun.com.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20060729/115417530000.html
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Well it probably was heat exhaustion, shame on him. He ought to know gangbangs produce a lot of excess bodyheat.

ShadowBoxing said:
Well it probably was heat exhaustion, shame on him. He ought to know gangbangs produce a lot of excess bodyheat.

Thank u...u made me choke on my cheese...lol

She's so ****ty, I honestly think I could end up banging her if I tried
lindsaylohanbikinipose02li5.jpg

I mean, look at her.

Carter said:

I mean, look at her.

I'd bang the freckles off her.:up:

Topdawg said:
She's UGLY!!lLMAO!!!

I don't know why, but I ALWAYS read "LMAO" as "lemayo".

Carter said:

I mean, look at her.

she really looks like she has viruses

GoldenAgeHero said:
she really looks like she has viruses

I'm always attracted to ****ty women. Don't know why.

who is this Lohan person? I only know one Lohan and thats from big trouble in little china.

stryfe said:
who is this Lohan person? I only know one Lohan and thats from big trouble in little china.

This was the best you could do with your 666th post?!

:down

JLBats said:
This was the best you could do with your 666th post?!

:down

But its a serious question.....:(

All the smart people know the Devils true numbers are 999 anyway.

Stupid Head Calls Lohan 'Unprofessional'

I swear I thought that's what it said when I first read it. :(

Carter said:

I mean, look at her.

she also looks like the type who likes *** on her.:up:

Dead people are on their backs, less than this girl (yay for Wwtdd.com) :o

GoldenAgeHero said:
hepatitus?
If that's the price for jamming my tongue where the sun don't shine, then so be it:up::(

Carter said:
If that's the price for jamming my tongue where the sun don't shine, then so be it:up::(

Wrong but funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"