• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lohan gets owned by Georgia Rule producer.

green

fear is the mind killer
Reaction score
LMAO...
This is too funny

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0728061lohan1.html
Hollywood Big Blasts Lohan

Movie boss warns actress over "so called" exhaustion, heavy partying

JULY 28--Lindsay Lohan's hard-partying antics and recent bout of "heat exhaustion" has left one Hollywood big shot steamed, The Smoking Gun has learned. In a blistering July 26 letter to the 20-year-old actress, James G. Robinson, who heads the L.A. firm producing Lohan's current movie, calls her recent erratic behavior "discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional." Robinson, the 70-year-old chief executive of Morgan Creek Productions, writes that Lohan has "acted like a spoiled child and in doing so have alienated many of your co-workers and endangered the quality" of "Georgia Rule," a movie now being filmed and which stars Lohan, Jane Fonda, and Felicity Huffman. A copy of Robinson's letter--which was delivered to Lohan at the Chateau Marmont hotel--can be found below. A Morgan Creek official confirmed to TSG that the missive was sent to Lohan and her various representatives earlier this week. Robinson notes that while Lohan's aides have chalked up her lateness and absences to illness, he is "well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so called 'exhaustion.'" Noting that Morgan Creek refuses to "accept bogus excuses for your behavior," Robinson warns Lohan that she will be held "personally accountable" for losses caused by her actions. Claiming that Lohan's behavior has already "resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage," Robinson hints at possible legal action against the actress unless she begins honoring her production commitments. He concludes, "I urge you to take this letter seriously and conduct yourself professionally."

ha its about time, we need more producers like him telling these so called drama divas off.

It's really beautiful of that producer to do. Public humiliation for a public vapid snobby b!tch.

Oh Gawd... I already know what this is leading to a ****ty special in one of those ****ty magazines peopel read about celebrity's lives like People or soemthing about "Lohan's Devestating Trip to Rock Bottom" and a bunch of BS about how hard it is to be her, and yada, yada, yada and it'll be on ET and everything... But for today, this is hardcore :up: Bout time that ***** got her come-uppance!

Her movies have been failing at the box office and she thinks these antics are going to further her career?...what a joke. Nobody is going to want to work her. How do you act like a diva on a movie that co-stars Jane Fonda?
Fonda wont take that crap.

Ive always thought she was a cautionary tale of self destruction, just like how Brittney Spears was (or still is).

Hollywood can corrupt. And Lohan is one of their products.

It's good that someone is standing up to her because honestly, she seems like the most shallow person out there. She bought into her own hype and became Ms. Diva.

Here's the thing: Lohan is probably getting better 'mature' roles now, but if you look at her resume, it's all junk. I've often wonder why she became famous. Think about it: She's on every magazine cover and yet she's been in one or decent flicks. The rest are kiddie affairs. But because of her hype, she had the unfair advantage of getting roles now while better and even hotter actresses still have to struggle in the biz.

Octoberist said:
Ive always thought she was a cautionary tale of self destruction, just like how Brittney Spears was (or still is).

Hollywood can corrupt. And Lohan is one of their products.

It's good that someone is standing up to her because honestly, she seems like the most shallow person out there. She bought into her own hype and became Ms. Diva.

Here's the thing: Lohan is probably getting better 'mature' roles now, but if you look at her resume, it's all junk. I've often wonder why she became famous. Think about it: She's on every magazine cover and yet she's been in one or decent flicks. The rest are kiddie affairs. But because of her hype, she had the unfair advantage of getting roles now while better and even hotter actresses still have to struggle in the biz.

Freaky Friday was good and I hear Mean Girls was good as well, that's where she picked up a lot of steam. Then she was in Prairie Home Companion but it was very small part that could been played by anyone, so she's probably going hit the wall soon and hard.

you know what I'm saying right.

Because of the overhype, she gets to work with on movies like Prarie Home Companion with a legendary filmmaker. This hype leads her to get roles in certain movies where she'll nab first instead of getting someone else who is equally deserving but not as well known. Trust me, Prarie is not meant to be a box office hit.

Octoberist said:
you know what I'm saying right.

Because of the overhype, she gets to work with on movies like Prarie Home Companion with a legendary filmmaker. This hype leads her to get roles in certain movies where she'll nab first instead of getting someone else who is equally deserving but not as well known. Trust me, Prarie is not meant to be a box office hit.

Yeah I was essentially agreeing... Prarie was a sweet movie though :up:

simple solution.......... dont hire her ass anymore.

that ***** is beyond spoiled.i would hate HATE to be the director and have to serve the little *****.

She was alright in Mean Girls but I don't think that there is anything special about her.

She was alright in Mean Girls but I don't think that there is anything special about her.

im almost as tired of reading about Lindsey Lohan as i am about T.O.

what made lohan famous?...was she originally an actress?

xwolverine2 said:
what made lohan famous?...was she originally an actress?

she was in the remake of the parent trap. and it all went downhill from there

Lohan has asthma and smokes like a chimey...brillant!

green said:
LMAO...
This is too funny

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0728061lohan1.html
Hollywood Big Blasts Lohan

Movie boss warns actress over "so called" exhaustion, heavy partying

JULY 28--Lindsay Lohan's hard-partying antics and recent bout of "heat exhaustion" has left one Hollywood big shot steamed, The Smoking Gun has learned. In a blistering July 26 letter to the 20-year-old actress, James G. Robinson, who heads the L.A. firm producing Lohan's current movie, calls her recent erratic behavior "discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional." Robinson, the 70-year-old chief executive of Morgan Creek Productions, writes that Lohan has "acted like a spoiled child and in doing so have alienated many of your co-workers and endangered the quality" of "Georgia Rule," a movie now being filmed and which stars Lohan, Jane Fonda, and Felicity Huffman. A copy of Robinson's letter--which was delivered to Lohan at the Chateau Marmont hotel--can be found below. A Morgan Creek official confirmed to TSG that the missive was sent to Lohan and her various representatives earlier this week. Robinson notes that while Lohan's aides have chalked up her lateness and absences to illness, he is "well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so called 'exhaustion.'" Noting that Morgan Creek refuses to "accept bogus excuses for your behavior," Robinson warns Lohan that she will be held "personally accountable" for losses caused by her actions. Claiming that Lohan's behavior has already "resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage," Robinson hints at possible legal action against the actress unless she begins honoring her production commitments. He concludes, "I urge you to take this letter seriously and conduct yourself professionally."

Can you imagine this happening to Hilary Duff or Amanda Bynes?

Dr. Fate said:
Can you imagine this happening to Hilary Duff or Amanda Bynes?
Duff...Maybe.
Bynes, Hell No. She is one of the few young actresses in hollywood that deserves respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"