• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lohan gets owned by Georgia Rule producer.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Well considering how Hollywood usually works this will probably help her career. :o
You mean being a boozing,lazy ****e helps your career?

Yep look at Paris Hilton :). If anything this will probably even help the ticket sales for the movie.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Yep look at Paris Hilton :). If anything this will probably even help the ticket sales for the movie.
Well sign me up then!

it'll be a dark day if lohan ever wins a golden globe or god even a oscar.

J Alba's Lover said:
Well sign me up then!

it'll be a dark day if lohan ever wins a golden globe or god even a oscar.

Well with Bobby coming out who knows. I think Lohan is a tremendous actress but I agree she is acting unprofessional if this is true.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Well with Bobby coming out who knows. I think Lohan is a tremendous actress but I agree she is acting unprofessional if this is true.
i mean you doesn't seem to be taking her job to serious saying he has heat deperation but shes still out partying that same night to 4 in the morning.

whats bobby?

I hate it when untrained wannabes become huge stars. Period.

There are actresses who have spent thousands on conservatory training who will never be in the position she's in.

Still, good to see another explosive ego deflated.

If she continues down this road, she'll be a Tara Reid in about 3 years.

C.F. Kane said:
I hate it when untrained wannabes become huge stars. Period.

There are actresses who have spent thousands on conservatory training who will never be in the position she's in.

Still, good to see another explosive ego deflated.

stop hating. taratino never went to film school and wham he's successful, and there are other examples of people who never took acting classes or went to film school but hit it big anyway.

you either got it or you dont. you can be trained and spend thousands on acting lessons, but taht doesnt mean your gonna be an awesome actor.

GoldenAgeHero said:
stop hating. taratino never went to film school and wham he's successful, and there are other examples of people who never took acting classes or went to film school but hit it big anyway.

you either got it or you dont. you can be trained and spend thousands on acting lessons, but taht doesnt mean your gonna be an awesome actor.

Taratino worked in a video store, he studied film, that is a form of training, but as for any art in general talent is nessarary but untrained talent is useless, if you don't know your craft you'll be doomed to mediocrity.

SpeedballLives said:
Duff...Maybe.
Bynes, Hell No. She is one of the few young actresses in hollywood that deserves respect.
Amanda Bynes at least isn't out there serial fornificating, drinking herself silly and making an ass of herself. I hope Amanda stays that way.

Lohan reminds me of my sister, always partying and doing stupid **** like smoking and drinking, and always whining about how hard her life is. Grow the **** up.

But...it is her life. If she wants to live that way, then who should care? I mean.....it is her life.

GoldenAgeHero said:

That may be true but it's still a shame to see industrious, dedicated actors struggle to get by doing commercials while pretty faces get huge roles.

The meritocracy would be a great thing if it existed, but in the modern acting business, it's often "type" over talent.

J Alba's Lover said:
What's your point?

she doesn't act like lohan.

In real life you're right. In movies you're not right.

J Alba's Lover said:
wht do you mean in movies i'm not?
She brings as much to a character in a movie as Lohan does. Like I said about Lohan, she could be a good actress if she started taking better roles.

I've never had a problem with anyone famous unlike most people on the net

But this Lohan bytch has gots to go...

Super_Ludacris said:
But this Lohan bytch has gots to go...
Yes she takes everything for granted.

and hrt being a bytch about not wanting to work with a first time director so she left the movie.

It seems that Lohan has some poor work ethic...for shame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"