Study says swearing at work boosts morale

well, ****, ****ity, ****, ****, ****

well a hey there ****ty ****ty *** *** ****ty ****ty *** *** how do you do uh what do ya say.

well a hey there ****ty ****ty *** *** ****ty ****ty *** *** how do you do uh what do ya say.
you overstepped, dude, remember, it's just funny until it stops being subtle, got it?

cool, now go out and play

you overstepped, dude, remember, it's just funny until it stops being subtle, got it?

cool, now go out and play

Bur mr.Garrison's song was so epic in that episode. :dry:

Bur mr.Garrison's song was so epic in that episode. :dry:
Mr Garrison is a *****, ******ing, *****, ***, ******ized dirty **** who loves to **** flaming hot ****oes up his ********

Mr Garrison is a *****, ******ing, *****, ***, ******ized dirty **** who loves to **** flaming hot ****oes up his ********

That may be but he/she is still funny, to an extent, some of matt and trays episodes with him are just redic.

That's bull **** because I cuss at my job like a mother ****er and I still ****ing hate my job. I think its the opposite; the more you ****ing cuss the more you ****ing hate your ****ing job.

Well, we curse when we're happy, we curse when we're sad, we curse when we're getting laid, we curse when we're mad.

It's versatile. :o

At my old job we all swore at each other, unless there was a customer in the store, and even then, we generally just got quieter about it.

The girls here curse more than the guys do. And that is not an exaggeration. Nothing can make you laugh more than some petite chick talking about how you can kiss her mother****ing ass, you ****ing piece of **** *******.

Every other word at my work starts with F

The girls here curse more than the guys do. And that is not an exaggeration. Nothing can make you laugh more than some petite chick talking about how you can kiss her mother****ing ass, you ****ing piece of **** *******.
somebody should say "I take the challenge"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"