Days of Future Past Stuff from the old movies that you could speculate being in First Class...

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
Whose got an Eagle eye, yes continuity hasnt been Fox's fortay but, lets just say, all those little easter eggs. What would you like to see from the previous movies feature in First Class, here are a few pictures.

From Strykers Computer
1.png

2.png

DVD Extra's graphics that was used during the movie that wasnt easily spotted.

This was in a group of graphics titled Strykers base, now i know its a list of names but it was inbetween graphics used for a Morgue. So these possibly could of been deceased mutants. and Judging by the list of who they are, you would think the same.

3.png

This was the sign on the wall of Strykers Alkali base
4.png

Ill post a few more pictures later. But what do you think so far?

Remy LeBeau on Stryker's computer (along with all the other names on the computer) was already addressed in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

I don't think things like Shaw Industries really needs to be addressed.

Dude, there's already a speculation thread.

Seriously, this could have been posted in any number of threads.

Actually that is a speculation thread on casting, this is not about casting and more about speculation on little things that was in the original that you would like them to pick up on

"Official First Class News & Speculation Thread" is not just for casting speculation .. ANY speculation, like this thread, belongs in that one.

Has someone changed the name to it, im sure it originally was official first class casting speculation thread?

There's the First Class Official Casting Thread, and then an Official First Class News & Speculation Thread. Similar, but not the same

yeah i know there is a first class official casting thread but wasnt the speculation thread start of as a speculation casting thread, someone must of changed it.

Yeah, someone "MUST OF" changed it alright... :p :D

The element of "Shaw Engineering" seems like it could be worked in..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"