Sub Mariner Official Thread

Why not just the Defenders? Giffen's not the only one who can write them.

Because he's the best at too many things. I'd prefer him on more cosmic stuff.

I'd prefer Giffen to be writing most books, actually. I'd like to see Annihilation become some kind of ongoing with he and Di Vito, for one.

Would you have any stars, or would it be like Marvel Comics Presents: Annihilation?

No mini stories, if that's what you're thinking. It would be like a ongoing series of miniseries with each ar focusing on a different character or group of characters.

Huh, that's basically like the Classified series at DC. That would work for me, so long as the art is better than JSA Classified has had lately. :up:

Now, I can suffer through bad art for a good story, but this art is seriously atrocious. I missed issues souly about Alan F**king Scott and Mr. Terrific because of that dude. I liked it better with the alternating talent.

According to DC's website, the art is being done by Rick Leonardi. He's awesome. :confused:

Musta just been put on there, cuz there was some other guy whose name I forget.

I think you were looking at JLA Classified. JSA Classified has Alex Sanchez, who is the crap artist in question.

Yeah, I was looking at JLA: Classified. How many Classified books are there?

Two. Four if you count the Confidential books for Supes and Bats.

The Classified books would be good if they didn't occasionally have awful artists. They usually focus on the things that most fans love about the JLA and JSA--the Big Seven and major characters like Alan Scott, Mr. Terrific, Dr. Mid-Nite, and Wildcat, respectively.

The Confidentials seem utterly unnecessary to me, but Superman's started off with a killer creative team--Darwyn Cooke and Tim Sale--so I read that. I dropped it after they were out. I haven't read Batman Confidential at all, since Whilce Portacio was drawing it.
Two. Four if you count the Confidential books for Supes and Bats.
Yeah, the Confidential books and the Classified books have basically the same concept. I don't know why they didn't just call the Confidentials Superman Classified and Batman Classified.

I don't know. I was only getting Supes Confidential, and while I enjoyed it, (Cuz a Sale/Cooke team up is a must-have) it didn't survive my yearly purge of comics for the holidays. I never picked it back up again once I got my money right. For the most part, I've heard varying reviews on the books.

Portacio has fallen quite a bit. He used to be pretty good artist. Now, he's a deterrent.

So.....the skeleton is not Namor. It's his son. That why the DNA was so close. Wow.

Who's the mother??

I don't see why he couldn't have an on-going. Just hook him up with a bad ass creative team. I mean this mini is off the chain man.

I take him much more seriously than I did before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"