Sugar & Spice KNOW Batman's Identity

who cares, Batman 89 still rocks despite gordons bad depiction, atleast IMO.

WOW! This issue has finally been brought up, ive been waiting for this!

WOW! This issue has finally been brought up, ive been waiting for this!
How the world has survived for so long with baited breath, I'll never understand!

anyway, when plotholes like this start to bug me, I just visualise Drew Barrymore and Debi Mazar and remind myself that in the original script they were called Leather and Lace...

batman01.jpg

That picture makes me warm inside.

How the world has survived for so long with baited breath, I'll never understand!

anyway, when plotholes like this start to bug me, I just visualise Drew Barrymore and Debi Mazar and remind myself that in the original script they were called Leather and Lace...

batman01.jpg
No pics of Mazar as Spice?

batman01.jpg

Other than in this movie I think Barrymore is nasty, but in Forever she looked damn sexy.

Sugar and Spice died of Cancer actually, they got it from being exposed to a combination of Black-lights/Nygma's brain Drain Machine.. (I mean seriously, that thing looked like it generated a ****load of radiation.)

This is amazingly funny lol :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"