Suicide Squad: Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

she is all over the place - she dislikes him but finds him intriguing and has too high standards for him. what ??? :loco:

Embargo lifts - Tuesday 9AM PT/12PM ET

To get back on track

Ramin Setoodeh ‏@RaminSetoodeh 2m2 minutes ago
SuicideSquad is the rare comic-book movie driven by strong female roles in addition to the men.

Gregg Katzman ‏@GreggKatzman I got goosebumps seeing Tony Stark in armor for the first time during Iron Man. Tonight, I got the same feeling during #SuicideSquad.

Tony building his armour in the cave is one of my favourite moments in CBM's.

To get back on track

Ramin Setoodeh ‏@RaminSetoodeh 2m2 minutes ago
SuicideSquad is the rare comic-book movie driven by strong female roles in addition to the men.

This doesnt say anything about quality of the film... Who cares about strong females...

This guy is a bit more critical of the movie:

Check out Mike Sigle (@MikeSig): https://twitter.com/MikeSig?s=09

He liked Deadshot and Harley. Didn't like Joker. Thought the plot could have done without the "end of the world" scenario.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 3m3 minutes ago
Joker character totally undeveloped in this movie. Leto one dimensional. Could be script, but i was underwhelmed.

when looking at the trailers, I never thought the joker was a main character. It seemed like his character wasn't shown till like midway of the first 2 trailers. I got the impression that the focus was on DS & HQ.

when looking at the trailers, I never thought the joker was a main character. It seemed like his character wasn't shown till like midway of the first 2 trailers. I got the impression that the focus was on DS & HQ.

I read just read the new 52 Suicide Squad.

Joker was just kinda "there" or he'd just do crazy stuff with no real explanation.

So if they put that in a film context I can understand people getting upset.

Gregg Katzman ‏@GreggKatzman I got goosebumps seeing Tony Stark in armor for the first time during Iron Man. Tonight, I got the same feeling during #SuicideSquad.

Tony building his armour in the cave is one of my favourite moments in CBM's.

Would be awesome if he pointed out a specific scene or was it the whole movie.

Yep. Pretty much.

I'm getting Black Company vibes from the B+ review's description of the movie. That's a good thing. :up:

What were they expecting from Boomer?
:funny:

Sounds right to me. :up:

Yep. The comics Boomerang got drunk before going to a mission in bad place and spent the fight either vomiting or laying on the ground and there was the time Waller dumped him on a deserted island 20 miles off the coast of Australia and when Waller and the Squad came to pick him up they found him trying to build a giant boomerang.

^^ This is the first Australian character in a superhero movie. I'm not sure if I should be proud or not.

Last edited:
Conner Schwerdtfeger ‏@ConnerWS 7m7 minutes ago
Having seen the #SuicideSquadPremiere I can tell you that there's gonna be like 2 hours of deleted scenes #SuicideSquad

Conner Schwerdtfeger ‏@ConnerWS 55s55 seconds ago
Honestly I think MoS, BVS, and SS, are a much stronger set of movies than Iron Man, Iron Man 2, and Incredible Hulk. #SuicideSquad

Conner Schwerdtfeger ‏@ConnerWS 7m7 minutes ago
Having seen the #SuicideSquadPremiere I can tell you that there's gonna be like 2 hours of deleted scenes #SuicideSquad

Ain't that the truth. I was just salivating over an extended version and deleted scenes all the way through the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"