Suicide Squad SPOILER Discussion (BEWARE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greens

I am Danny DeVito
Reaction score
Discuss the movie without having to blackout or tag spoilers.

With that, I'm out of this thread!

batman is bruce wayne. *rimshot*

anyway, hopefully we can keep all spoiler discussion in here.

thanks, greens (and good luck out there)

Lets hope the emotional Batman/Deadshot scene is handled in a way that doesn't draw backlash like "Martha" :yay:

Really wish Batman had a legit scene with Joker. Could have been easily used as a flashback for when Joker is talking to Harley in Arkham.

Also wish the Bruce Wayne scene wasnt left out? (Editing ?)

There so much in this movie its surprising that some think its about 1hr 50 mins.

was it confirmed bruce scene isn't in somewhere? chris said he technically didn't know, as he only asked about batman.

and i can understand wanting the batman/joker face to face, i certainly wouldn't have complained about one being in the movie, but i understand saving it for the solo bat film. while there's no sure things, i'd be willing to wager heavy on that bat solo making wb some serious bank.

anyone have a list of all the spoilers to this point? or even a summary of the flick?

was it confirmed bruce scene isn't in somewhere? chris said he technically didn't know, as he only asked about batman.

and i can understand wanting the batman/joker face to face, i certainly wouldn't have complained about one being in the movie, but i understand saving it for the solo bat film. while there's no sure things, i'd be willing to wager heavy on that bat solo making wb some serious bank.

anyone have a list of all the spoilers to this point? or even a summary of the flick?

We're still waiting on confirmation that Leto/Joker is in even in the Batfleck movie. I'd hate to have to wait till 2021? for them to finally have a real conversation/confrontation.

Lets hope Affleck does the right thing and includes him in his movie..

This is supposedly accurate.

Full spoilers
https://m.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/4kg07l/suicide_squad_spoilers/

thanks for the link, deadstroke.

and fair enough about leto in the bat-solo, but i dunno, just seems inevitable. when it was announced he was going to be in 'squad, was there a mention of a multi-picture deal? guess that would clue us in. all the same, the ending sounds like it's leading directly into the bat film.

Confirming Batman only talked to two people. From a couple days ago..

Lyssa
‏@GleekMoonwalker
@ItsTheFilmmaker he didn't have too much of a big role. He only really talked to 2 people I believe and the joker wasn't 1

Cool. I like their choice of character for the audience surrogate.

Scott Eastwood is an unknown soldier.

Amara ‏@Inthebayy 5h5 hours ago
@Chase21710170 some random dude with no significance. Has 1 line. Plays Flags right had man.

Did say this about Leto though.

Amara ‏@Inthebayy May 21
@ShaktiDaCoolest I'll definitely say he is award worthy. Very terrifying. Lol.

What about the attack on Arkham we saw in the Comicon footage? The goat-headed thug, the one with the Batman mask, and them strapping Harleen to the table.

So, from what I've gathered, Katana and Croc both survive. :awesome:
Poor Diablo unfortunately does not, but at least he gets a heroic death.

Did say this about Leto though.

Amara ‏@Inthebayy May 21
@ShaktiDaCoolest I'll definitely say he is award worthy. Very terrifying. Lol.

This doesn't surprise me. To me, Leto's Joker projects malevolence. I think people who are hung up about the tats, etc., are going to completely forget about that once they start watching him.

i've never doubted leto would do a great job. granted, i still haven't see it for myself beyond the trailers, but the guy is a top tier actor, he's driven and passionate about his performance, he's got legit chops on screen, slotting him in as the joker was a guaranteed win the moment he signed the contract imho.

Has anyone said anything about the Joker's role in the movie? Was he in jail and escaped?

Is it alright to post the 4chan spoilers? I haven't clicked the link yet. Is it any different than the reddit one I posted?

i say post any and everything you know/have.
Not reading it, just let me know if they is anything new here that hasn't been mentioned.
http://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/69870714/suicide-squad

Plot seems to be much more basic and simple than I generally prefer, but sometimes it's better this way, especially with character-driven films which this seems to be.

It's good to hear that Batfleck is done killing, though I really hope they will keep him brutal in fight, breaking bones and doing all the things he did in the warehouse fight (more or less). I'd hate it if they decide to tone that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"