Arrow Suicide Squad

One of my favorite moments in Smallville was when they went back to the prison (JTT's 2nd episode) and a lot of his past FOTWs were there...

Smallville tried but this show is really exceeding in the 'villain world building'.

What happen to the H.I.V.E. storyline with Diggle and Deadshot anyway?
Slade is probably connected to H.I.V.E. and whatever his goal is probably relates back to them. Also, this past episode, the employer of the guy after the Earthquake machine may have been H.I.V.E.

well i hope the suicide squad make a big appearance on arrow then maybe Flash and hopefully we can see a mixture of flash / arrow villains in a spin off show with just the squad going on missions.

Dead shot
Bronze tiger
Cheshire

captain cold
captain boomerang

and maybe shrapnel, plastique or even Roy harper

and probably Deathstroke even tho he has never been a member to my knowledge but it will boost ratings and be bad ass.

First look. I hope they all get put into decent gear, once they are on their mission. The only one that looks any good right now is Deadshot.

SEMNvyn.jpg

Yeah that's badass.

First look. I hope they all get put into decent gear, once they are on their mission. The only one that looks any good right now is Deadshot.

SEMNvyn.jpg

i get that they're trying to keep the show somewhat grounded, but they could stand to improve the costumes instead of having everyone wearing leather

Looking good with the Suicide Squad.

I just hope the episode isn't completely without Oliver as you can't have an episode without the main star, even if he's shown a little.

SEMNvyn.jpg

What a bunch of a-holes..

Seriously, I like the inclusion of Diggle, but why the **** is Lyla on this team? Just to give Diggle a love interest?

She looks so out of place.

Skinny Waller will take some getting used to as well. Hopefully we get a better Suicide Squad in the movies someday.

Seriously, I like the inclusion of Diggle, but why the **** is Lyla on this team? Just to give Diggle a love interest?

Just gonna go out on a limb and say since it is an ARGUS team that Waller wants an ARGUS agent on it.

Well, that could be the internal show logic for it of course.

But from a creative standpoint, why throw Lyla in there? She's a random throwaway love interest side-character for Diggle.

My guess is she's only there for the sake of romantic tension with Diggle.

Diggle is kinda screwed on this team. He's teamed up with:

- his ex-wife who he's on again and off again with

- the guy that killed his brother

- the guy that shot him

- another Black dude who diminishes his status as token Black guy

They might as well throw Laurel on this team to make his life worse.

Well, that could be the internal show logic for it of course.

But from a creative standpoint, why throw Lyla in there? She's a random throwaway love interest side-character for Diggle.

My guess is she's only there for the sake of romantic tension with Diggle.

If she isn't the ARGUS agent on the squad then the whole premise of Diggle running this mission with them is not that logical. Because it seems like it would be at her request for Diggle to come with them.

If she isn't the ARGUS agent on the squad then the whole premise of Diggle running this mission with them is not that logical. Because it seems like it would be at her request for Diggle to come with them.

I can see that making sense. I can see her finding it intimidating handling a bunch of criminals on her own and so requests that Diggle also be brought in so that there's at least one person she who she can trust and who has her back.

I think I would have preferred it if Waller forced Oliver and Diggle into joining Suicide Squad because she knows about their vigilante operation.

I can see that making sense. I can see her finding it intimidating handling a bunch of criminals on her own and so requests that Diggle also be brought in so that there's at least one person she who she can trust and who has her back.

Which I'd imagine the flashbacks of them in Afghanistan will probably give us an idea of why she trusts him for something like this.

Everyone looks so ordinary

The thing I've picked up on is that everything on this show is meant to evolve over time. It also doesn't help that one of the members on this team, in the comics, appear to be assembled by a ****ton of metal. I do hope they eventually give Bronze Tiger a mask, though. And then, once Flash is up and running, Capt. Boomerang eventually ends up on the team.

...and betray the team before again joining them like some hilarious vicious life cycle. Though I think Diggle's supposed to be our Flagg stand in. And there's nothing to say that Waller isn't blackmailing him for this mission and says she's keeping Oliver as a back up in case the Squad suicides.

Seeing Diggle on the same team with Deadshot is going to be fun? I'm hoping that Waller gets more to do in this episode. I know a lot of people who already hate this version of her, but I don't think that we've seen enough of her yet to decide how good she is. She's basically had cameos up to this point.

I want them to keep the leather jackets. Just to spite you for your tone. :o

Why are Diggle and his ex on the Suicide Squad? Why isn't I don't know, Captain Boomerang? Or any number of DC villains on it instead?

SEMNvyn.jpg

oh, is that why her character on TWD [BLACKOUT]was killed off screen[/BLACKOUT]? Bigger role as a member of Suicide Squad.

I hope costume/gear design was still in the works by the time this pic was taken. I want them geared up like a bunch of bad asses about to go hunting.

Why are Diggle and his ex on the Suicide Squad? Why isn't I don't know, Captain Boomerang? Or any number of DC villains on it instead?

Because, I don't know, it'd be ridiculous to introduce him now when they've got a Flash show on deck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"