Summer Olympic Games - London 2012 - Part 1

The performance of the Spice Girls was amazing! I loved every second of it!

Victoria almost didn't do it, she said no at first that she didn't have time....but when the other 4 decided to go ahead and go for it, she joined.

There's also the fact that she's not desperate for money.

Allyson Felix looking pretty damn good during her media rounds.

Doesn't Scary Spice have a child with Eddie Murphy?

All of the singers/Bands apparently only got paid £1 to perform anyway....

Anyone know who this dude here is?

fop36.jpg

Usain Bolt will be on NBC next weekend. Please check your local listings.

UK's Paralympic Commerical is really good

[YT]NY7Zp96jYZM[/YT]

In such Olympic games must be participated just to examine the trial which have to be happened there to watch the competency of the players individually.
physical therapy documentation

Last edited:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21455453
a7s0cwW.jpg

South African Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius has been arrested over the fatal shooting of his girlfriend at his home in Pretoria, local media say.
What was such a good feel good story about a handicapped athlete rising above adversity suddenly turns grim.

A shame. Apparently he mistook her for a burglar and shot her in the head...

What was such a good feel good story about a handicapped athlete rising above adversity suddenly turns grim.

A shame. Apparently he mistook her for a burglar and shot her in the head...
If that's the case, he must feel terrible. :csad:

Still, I find "I thought it was an intruder!" accidental shootings to be one of the stupidest ways to die. In the US, you have to prove you gave the intruder the option to leave before you blow them away. Either verbally or by barricading the doors, showing them you know they're out there and that they can go away and not face consequences, if they wish. Otherwise it isn't self-defense, it's homicide. If she'd lost her keys, she could have knocked the door or tried to call him instead of using the window (speaking hypothetically). And if she did knock on the door and he blew her away either without asking who she was or noticing that she wasn't home, he's so rash that he shouldn't have a gun. :doh:

Reports are now coming in saying there wasn't a sign of forced entry and that there had been domestic disputes in the past.

Not looking to good.

Reports are now coming in saying there wasn't a sign of forced entry and that there had been domestic disputes in the past.

Not looking to good.
Figured.

Stupid, stupid. Why can't people just walk away.

Reeva-Steenkamp-4-.jpg
[/QUOTE]

1585207563.jpg

Sad...she was very attractive. He shot her 4 times...To the head and arm

Last edited:
His story reeks of bulls***.

Does anyone know who called the police? Pistorius or neighbors? Maybe the gated communities guards called, any info on this?

If that's the case, he must feel terrible. :csad:

Still, I find "I thought it was an intruder!" accidental shootings to be one of the stupidest ways to die. In the US, you have to prove you gave the intruder the option to leave before you blow them away. Either verbally or by barricading the doors, showing them you know they're out there and that they can go away and not face consequences, if they wish. Otherwise it isn't self-defense, it's homicide. If she'd lost her keys, she could have knocked the door or tried to call him instead of using the window (speaking hypothetically). And if she did knock on the door and he blew her away either without asking who she was or noticing that she wasn't home, he's so rash that he shouldn't have a gun. :doh:

Not true. That is a state issue, not national, and each state has its own laws pretaining to that. For instance, in Texas, they only have to be on your property, not even in your house anymore. If you feel threatened you can shoot to kill. In Texas though, it is still common knowledge that you really want them in your home. Once in your home, there is no need of showing them the door. How would you prove that anyway?
"I told him I was going to shoot so he needed to leave, he didn't so I shot him" how are you going to prove that you said that if it was only you and the intruder? And in most states it would be manslaughter, not murder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"