2011/2012 NBA Thread : A Season Reborn - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like to make comparisons,but the game he resembles is alot like Tony Parker with a 3 point shot and some Nash passing...His game can translate well and if he plays like this throughout you can never tell how far this team can go.

If JR Smith can play into this system, Melo can master it...There were so many times this team looked bad without Lin on the floor...Melo can help that

When D'antoni took Lin out in the 2nd Quarter, Knicks' offense became stagnate. I think Lin really does make a difference with this team.

I agree that the context wasn't racist, but at the same time you have to pay close attention to how you word these things so it doesn't come off as that. The headline thing shouldn't have happened and should not have even been put on the site. How do so many people miss that?

With Bretos, I don't think he should have been suspended because the context of what he was saying it in was obvious.

It's just so reactionary. Everytime something happens that is controversial all these people come out of the word work trying to get everyone fired. In this case, I have to believe it was a simple lack of judgment and should be treated as such. People need to put the pitchforks and torches away and let things be.

Bretos's wife is also asian...ESPN just trying to save face...They are bad at this though. Editor should have gotten the boot, but Bretos with a 30 day suspension?

Come on

Bretos's wife is also asian...ESPN just trying to save face...They are bad at this though. Editor should have gotten the boot, but Bretos with a 30 day suspension?

Come on

I think someone should've gotten punished, but not Bretos; wasn't he just reading the TelePrompTer?

Come on

I know. Whose going to take over soccer coverage now?:dry:

Also, the headline writer shouldn't have gotten fired IMO. He (assuming the writer is male) made one mistake. Honestly, suspend his ass too and send him to some sensitivity courses.

whoa...Bobcats about to only score 6 points in the first quarter LMAO

whoa...Bobcats about to only score 6 points in the first quarter LMAO

I've said it before and I'll say it again: MJ needs to fire himself as GM and hire a real one. Bobcats are pathetic.

Dammit, I forgot the Sixers were playing tonight. Another game I'm missing.

I'm at work and am the only one with keys and alarm codes to the store. I'd literally have to close the place down to leave. :o

I'm at work and am the only one with keys and alarm codes to the store. I'd literally have to close the place down to leave. :o

Can't you check the gamecast at work?

dont you have one of them smartphones? I would watch games at work all the time.

I'm going to the game next friday night when they play the warriors. They honoring Wilt Chaimberlian aswell for scoring 100 pts and every fan that comes to the game gets a small piece of the real court he put up 100 on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"