Revenge of the Fallen Super Bowl Spot!

I had a look around for information on the earth mover and found a page that I thought I'd share...

O&K Terex RH400

It's so big it even comes with its own kitchenette complete with microwave oven! :woot:

Would you guys prefer if this movie had the right amount of comedy or no comedy at all?

I liked the comedy as well, like the whole Bumblebee and Makayla scenes, or Sam trying to show he has a muscle.
So I think that TF2 should have comedy.

So the shot with the comet like things hitting the boats are those Decepticons? Could they be entering the Earths Atmosphere like the Autobots in Transformers?

I liked the comedy as well, like the whole Bumblebee and Makayla scenes, or Sam trying to show he has a muscle.

Transformers had some great comedy and IMO the right amount. It would be kind of cool if the sequel was a little darker/more serious.

Agreed, that scene/scenes were hillarious, I want more things like that in the sequel :woot:

So the shot with the comet like things hitting the boats are those Decepticons? Could they be entering the Earths Atmosphere like the Autobots in Transformers?

I'm surprised people havent talked more about this scene, they seems to be landing in the ocean also, which could be were Megatron was dropped.

Also, we DONT want to see Optimus dead, since, they simply havent build anyone else up to be a suitable replacement, hell it looks like they havent even found a suitable replacement for Jazz as 2nd in command!

Well Soundwave deploys Decepticons in the second Alliance comic, and I think there's time apart from 'Alliance' and ROTF, so it could very well be Soundwave himself.

You need to say it three times for it to come true :oldrazz:

Whoops, lol.

That was a double post, my bad.

I think the comedy in Transformers, for the most part, is purely theater material.

It's the type of comedy that works when you're at a rowdy sold out midnight show. If you try watching the movie again at home with a friend or by yourself, it's really gonna start deteriorating after that. The only really great comedic material in the film came from the Witwickys (mom and dad) and I guess their interaction with Sam throughout.

Luckily, the action sequences hold up extremely well after repeated viewings. :p

People know that I've "defended" a lot of questionable things over time, but I'll admit that most of the humor in Transformers does not hold up too well and although a movie like this needs a little campy and cheese, I'm generally expecting more clever material in TF2.

-TNC

Last edited:
just saw the trailer again, still can't believe that TF was not awarded the last Oscar best Visual Effects. What's with the academy? Or they just hate Michael Bay? :(

^I didnt think its effects were as good as that in TF to be honest.

I'm all for death if the story calls for it and its done well....

Transformers 3: Here comes ****ing Shockwave to whip everyone's ass, because it's like, totally logical, and stuff.

On my opinion POTC 3 was with the best effects from the 3-three. Transformers had an amazing effects but they where to effects at times. Pirates looks real all the way so does Golden compas but there was scenes in Transformers that the effect was not to real (like Bonecrusher vs Optimus, i couldn't see what happent, i just see scrahing metal)
technologically TF has groundbreaking ffects, there are breakthoughs, as for Pirates and Golden Compass there are not much new. :cwink:

On my opinion POTC 3 was with the best effects from the 3-three. Transformers had an amazing effects but they where to effects at times. Pirates looks real all the way so does Golden compas but there was scenes in Transformers that the effect was not to real (like Bonecrusher vs Optimus, i couldn't see what happent, i just see scrahing metal)

You do know that the Optimus Prime vs Bonecrusher is the MAIN reason TF gets mentioned when it comes to special effects, right? Two giant robots fighting on a bridge and during the DAY is something that SFX geeks usually never do, hence why battles in almost every SFX-enhanced movie is during nighttime.

Bonecrusher vs Optimus was one of the best special effect shots ever.

It should speak volumes when at times you didn't know when they cut from a real vehicle to a cgi vehicle.

actually the worst fight were between OP and Megatron at the end. Bad sense of scale and weight....

actually the worst fight were between OP and Megatron at the end. Bad sense of scale and weight....

Which should Prime have won or at least put up a fight could have been forgiven. IMO Transformers should have bested GC at the Oscars, not just because it is a far better film but also because at brief moments CGI was photoreal. Not once did those polar bears look real.

Prime winning the fight would've been completely anticlimatic.

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"