Revenge of the Fallen Super Bowl Spot!

There has been filming in Egypt. So I;m suspecting that. How sweet will it be to see them fight across the pyramids?

I just noticed something about the last sequence....the signs on the bride before it gets towed is in a differant language...which could mean that part is being done in some other part in the world?

someone mentioned that the movie starts out in Hong Kong but i can't remember where i read it.

I just noticed something about the last sequence....the signs on the bride before it gets towed is in a differant language...which could mean that part is being done in some other part in the world?

Well according to Lorenzo di Bonaventura the film takes place in: Egypt, Paris, Jordan, Luxor, Oman and Shanghai.

Well according to Lorenzo di Bonaventura the film takes place in: Egypt, Paris, Jordan, Luxor, Oman and Shanghai.

Indeed. You can also tell that the symbols are of an Asian origin. Shanghai for 300 please Alex!

There really should have been a scene shot in Tokyo as a nod to the true birthplace of Transformers.

There really should have been a scene shot in Tokyo as a nod to the true birthplace of Transformers.

that would be cool, but they already gave a nod to Japan...

"It's a robot. But, like a different...you know, like a super advanced robot. It's probably Japanese. Yeah, it's definitely Japanese."

that would be cool, but they already gave a nod to Japan...

"It's a robot. But, like a different...you know, like a super advanced robot. It's probably Japanese. Yeah, it's definitely Japanese."

True, but I'd bet the Japanese would prefer to see a scene with Transformers zooming through Shibuya instead of just a dorky line delivered dorkily by Shia LeBeouf (who's a dork, BTW). :oldrazz:

After some digging around, I found out that the R8 in the trailer is being chased by Arcee, the Twins, Wheels, Stinger and Ironhide. Apparently, it is part of the opening scene that takes place in Shanghai.

Who are Wheels and Stinger. I thought they were just the names that were used before the filmmakers decided on Wheelie and Sideswipe. I could be wrong, though. :yay:

that superbowl spot was sick!!! Giant Unicycle....i don't know...it looked a little too big...but, it was easily the best teaser for upcoming movie during the entire game...GI Joe?...bwaahhahahaha:woot:

I liked the G.I. Joe clip.

I'll probably be the only one watching it, but oh well.

Yeah which Autobot is Stinger? (In the movie)

Stinger was a name in a leaked TF2 callsheet. Back when we first saw the Centennial Corvette transformer, (because it's part of the Stingray series of Corvette), people speculated that he would be called Stinger. Turns out, he's gonna be called Sideswipe.

We still don't know who Stinger is, and most likely it's just a placeholder name for Sideswipe.

Would you guys prefer if this movie had the right amount of comedy or no comedy at all?

Would you guys prefer if this movie had the right amount of comedy or no comedy at all?

It's a Bay film. It's guaranteed there are going to be cheesy one-liners. Hopefully they are kept to a minimum this time.

No more "You eyein' my piece Fiddy Cent?" plz.

The comedy was a huge part of why I liked it. Some jokes in TF1 were overly cheesey, but the lightheartedness has to be maintained. So I would prefer TF2 to have too much comedy (like TF1) than too little.

The only thing I disliked with the comedy of the movie was the skit with Simmons and his "super" underwear.

No more "You eyein' my piece Fiddy Cent?" plz.

The 50 Cent thing was funny to me, imo. Just as long as he stays away from actual musicians, haha.

I hope Jazz stays dead, they can't just bring back every dead guy or they will be no suspense if optimus dies in this movie.

I don't want to see Optimus die in this movie.

In the third..........I think I'd like to see it.

i wouldn't mind seeing him die as long as they've built up a strong relationship with another Autobot. Prime was really the only interesting Transformer besides Bumblebee. Whoever would take over as leader of the Autobots should leave a strong impression on the audience. so if that happens, then i'd be okay with seeing Prime die...

...since we all know he'd be back anyway, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"