Super Saiyan Goku vs. Piccolo? What?!

XSpidercideX

Civilian
Reaction score
Sorry about the translation, I used free translation to get the english version from this site:

http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=f3ba1bc987de113957e7947aff551b3e

It plows to obtain its characteristic one combed of peaks and the golden color that shows that has become a Super Saiyajin, Goku does not need a lot of time... at least not the actor Justin Chatwin, who is the responsible for interpreting the personage in the tape 'Dragon Ball', that at present is filmed in Mexico.

"With him, is not a lot of time of work, because nothing more is like to retouch it. Goku is not going to use wig neither nothing, is going to leave as well as (the actor) brings the hair, because he has the short and as stopped. Already he brings the blond, as in the caricature, that is more (clear) that his", he explained a member of the production that preferred the anonymity.

:csad:

Are they going to ruin it by making Goku turn Super Saiyan without even knowing he is a Saiyan or building up any suspense about the transformation??

I just read the article. There was no mention of blond hair in the movie. Ill translate it in a bit, because spanish is my main language :).

What the reporter says about the Super Sayin thing is like an opening statement, using this as a reference to the anime. He says that although the long, spikey hair of the Sayins looks hard to convert to live action, the hair Chatwin will use in the movie will be relatively easy to use, since it is his own hair, and wont require the use of a wig.

What it says is that Chatwin wont use a wig, and that he will use his normal hair, just all messed up and spikey. The girls will wear pink and blue wigs, which are of an almost phosphorescent nature because of brightness of the colors. It says that Chatwin dsnt need much makeup work, but the girls need an hour and a half of work. There are 6 make up people, 2 of which are mexican and 4 americans.

It also says they will be filming where there is a house of an oriental look. My guess is that this is Grandpa Gohan's house.
There will also be a party in the desert that both Goku and Chichi will attend, and that at this party some guys will make fun of Goku because of his "weirdness". There are around 26 extras in this scene.

What about the part about the golden color indicating he has become a Super Saiyan. It is the very first sentence of the article.

The girls will wear pink and blue wigs, which are of an almost phosphorescent nature because of brightness of the colors.

Hold on a second, did they just say pink wigs? Who's having pink hair?!

Maybe Bulma will dye her hair in different colors? Or its probably the extras who will have different colored hairs. In either case, I really wouldn't mind. Women dye their hair in different colors until they find one they like after all :p.

Ok, I hope your right about the reference to Super Saiyan just being a reference to the anime and not what will happen in the movie. It's way to early for Goku to go Super Saiyan or use Kaioken or anything.

Thanks Rikxie for the translation.

Though this article is rather old. ;)

I'm hoping Goku doesn't go super sayian in the movie but from Rikxiepoo is saying it doesn't sound like he will. Sounds like some good stuff there, ask for girls dieing there hair pink probaly just background characters as others said. I saw the actor of Bulma with blue hair so it probaly isn't her and if they did that with Chichi well that would be a bummer LOL.

"Para obtener su característico peinado de picos y el color dorado que demuestra que se ha convertido en un Súper Saiyajin, Goku no necesita de mucho tiempo"

yeah you forgot to translate this part...which would do something like that:

"to obtain the caracteristic spiky hair and the golden color who shows that he has turned into a super saiyanjin, Goku doesn't need much time"

Don't believe everything the sites and articles tell you okay?

I just read the article. There was no mention of blond hair in the movie. Ill translate it in a bit, because spanish is my main language :).

What the reporter says about the Super Sayin thing is like an opening statement, using this as a reference to the anime. He says that although the long, spikey hair of the Sayins looks hard to convert to live action, the hair Chatwin will use in the movie will be relatively easy to use, since it is his own hair, and wont require the use of a wig.

What it says is that Chatwin wont use a wig, and that he will use his normal hair, just all messed up and spikey. The girls will wear pink and blue wigs, which are of an almost phosphorescent nature because of brightness of the colors. It says that Chatwin dsnt need much makeup work, but the girls need an hour and a half of work. There are 6 make up people, 2 of which are mexican and 4 americans.

It also says they will be filming where there is a house of an oriental look. My guess is that this is Grandpa Gohan's house.
There will also be a party in the desert that both Goku and Chichi will attend, and that at this party some guys will make fun of Goku because of his "weirdness". There are around 26 extras in this scene.

“Con él, no es mucho tiempo de trabajo, porque nada más es como retocarlo. Goku no va a usar peluca ni nada, va a salir así como (el actor) trae el cabello, porque lo tiene corto y como parado. Ya lo trae güero, como en la caricatura, que es más (claro) que el suyo”, explicó un integrante de la producción que prefirió el anonimato.

"He already has it blond, like in the cartoon, which is lighter (it can mean blonder too) than his"

Güero means blond in Spanish, and it also can mean caucasian.

"Para obtener su característico peinado de picos y el color dorado que demuestra que se ha convertido en un Súper Saiyajin, Goku no necesita de mucho tiempo"

yeah you forgot to translate this part...which would do something like that:

"to obtain the caracteristic spiky hair and the golden color who shows that he has turned into a super saiyanjin, Goku doesn't need much time"

I did translate it. The way the reporter meant it was as a reference to the Sayain hair, and that when he DOES END UP going Super Sayain, that it wont be that hard to present it because hes using shorter hair in the live action adaptation. It does not say anything about him going Super Sayain in this movie.

Oh and i didnt dont get the guero part cuz i dont speak mexican, only spanish :p. So i dont know what he meant by that.

Well, whether he goes Super Saiyan or not, which it is not clear at this point.... (I'm not sure why he would refer to them easily making him go Super Saiyan if he wasn't talking about this movie)... I'm still going to see the movie and hope for the best.

They may change things but I'll have to get over it if the movie turns out good... if the movie is bad and they change things...then I'll be really upset.

If they have Goku go Super Saiya-jin in this film, they must not think they'll make enough money to warrant a sequel, and they're going to try and pull in viewers who will recognize the golden hair in the advertisements.

Even if this is a false report, I think the likelihood of him going SSJ in this film is pretty high.

If they have Goku go Super Saiya-jin in this film, they must not think they'll make enough money to warrant a sequel, and they're going to try and pull in viewers who will recognize the golden hair in the advertisements.

Even if this is a false report, I think the likelihood of him going SSJ in this film is pretty high.

They said they are planning a trilogy.....so maybe it won't be in this film. Then again, they may just to pull in people from the start.

No, it'd be a horrible idea to include Super Saiyan Goku in this movie seeing as in Dragon Ball as far as people knew Goku wasn't even a Saiyan. Leave the Super Saiyan form for the Freeza saga movie & beyond.

I'm not convinced they're that stupid.

Agreed. At the same instant they say Super Saiyan is going to be in this movie, they've already lost a lot of potential fans who may have went to see the movie & they'd be screwing up big time.

Yeah, we all know that the people who work at Fox are....not too bright but they know DB/Z is very popular & they wouldn't mix up the sagas like that.

Don't have much experience with Fox, huh?

They aren't as thick as to not notice that DBZ has a built-in diehard fanbase consisting of millions. If Goku turns SSJ, it will be a mistake on other levels. We will be getting sequels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"