Super Saiyan Goku vs. Piccolo? What?!

Put it this way; even if Fox is that stupid, Stephan Chow isn't.

i dont think the problem would be that goku goes SSJ. the biggest problem would be if he goes like that wiht piccolo.

why not have vegeta coem to earth adn they have one fight. then at the end in the bigges climatic scenes in hhistory freeze comes to earth and goku fights for the whole world?

so no. goku just can not go SSJ in a movie about piccolo and the tournament.

Out of the "Cold" family, I'd rather have Cooler come to earth than Freeza.

For appearance sake? I think Frieza's back story has a lot more depth than Coolers

Naw. Cooler's a better character period. I am constantly mistaking Freeza for a woman in my mind, too... and when my friends and I talk about him, we often accidently say "her" or "she". Something somewhere went seriously wrong.

I just had a thought about the super saiyan thing. Anyone remember the part where Goku is training Gohan to become a SS in the time chamber? There is a bit when Gohan's hair goes blond for a split second, they might be able to use this idea with Goku fighting Piccolo. Think about it, he doesn't necessarily have to turn into a super saiyan, but rather tease the audience for a brief second at his potential. Piccolo could taunt him about killing his loved ones after killing him at the WMAT to fire him up, Goku could then ark up and attack him in a fit of rage puuting all him power into one punch, as he connects with Piccolo's face his hair could "flash" gold/blonde showing that there is more to Goku then Piccolo realises. It's just a thought, but it honestly wouldn't piss me off if they took that root. It could happen again in the next movie while fighting Vegeta, and then he can complete the transition to SS against Frieza.

Naw. Cooler's a better character period. I am constantly mistaking Freeza for a woman in my mind, too... and when my friends and I talk about him, we often accidently say "her" or "she". Something somewhere went seriously wrong.

I still prefer Frieza despite his androgynous look.

I just had a thought about the super saiyan thing. Anyone remember the part where Goku is training Gohan to become a SS in the time chamber? There is a bit when Gohan's hair goes blond for a split second, they might be able to use this idea with Goku fighting Piccolo. Think about it, he doesn't necessarily have to turn into a super saiyan, but rather tease the audience for a brief second at his potential. Piccolo could taunt him about killing his loved ones after killing him at the WMAT to fire him up, Goku could then ark up and attack him in a fit of rage puuting all him power into one punch, as he connects with Piccolo's face his hair could "flash" gold/blonde showing that there is more to Goku then Piccolo realises. It's just a thought, but it honestly wouldn't piss me off if they took that root. It could happen again in the next movie while fighting Vegeta, and then he can complete the transition to SS against Frieza.

I wouldn't mind seeing just a brief glimpse of Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball

If they turned Goku's hair gold in DB, without making him a full fledged SSJ, fans would constantly be like: "But didn't he turn supersaiyan in the last Dragonball movie?" when he did achieve SSJ in a subsequent DBZ movie.

If they turned Goku's hair gold in DB, without making him a full fledged SSJ, fans would constantly be like: "But didn't he turn supersaiyan in the last Dragonball movie?" when he did achieve SSJ in a subsequent DBZ movie.

Ahh but he didn't, he only "Flashed" it. If they were fans of the series they should recall the Gohan transformation.

Ahh but he didn't, he only "Flashed" it. If they were fans of the series they should recall the Gohan transformation.

You're talking about utilizing a relatively subtle and obscure happening from DBZ in DB. I'm not sure most fans would draw the connection. I post on these boards, and I'm not keen on having them flooded with threads asking about it. :cwink:

Yeah I wonder if the writers for the English Dub did it intentionally!:cwink:

You're talking about utilizing a relatively subtle and obscure happening from DBZ in DB. I'm not sure most fans would draw the connection. I post on these boards, and I'm not keen on having them flooded with threads asking about it. :cwink:

Look, if it is just his hair for a split second that flashes a little gold in a time of intense anger and goes back to normal immediately afterwards, I think it will be clear that he is tapping into some mysterious power that is not fully realized.

Later against Freeza they can make it into a big scene where his hair flashes gold several time while he screams until a huge golden aura envolopes his body, his eyes glow and his hair turns fully golden, spikes way up, and stays that way...and he maintains that state as his power is unlike anything we've seen. All the other characters will be like "OMG A SUPER SAIYAN!" That will obviously be the true transformation and everyone will know it.

Its too early in the game to go super sayain wait for the third movie

Look, if it is just his hair for a split second that flashes a little gold in a time of intense anger and goes back to normal immediately afterwards, I think it will be clear that he is tapping into some mysterious power that is not fully realized.

Later against Freeza they can make it into a big scene where his hair flashes gold several time while he screams until a huge golden aura envolopes his body, his eyes glow and his hair turns fully golden, spikes way up, and stays that way...and he maintains that state as his power is unlike anything we've seen. All the other characters will be like "OMG A SUPER SAIYAN!" That will obviously be the true transformation and everyone will know it.

Hey, I'm all game if they can get away with it, and not rile the stupidity of certains fans. Seems like good foreshadowing, but a foreshadowing that may be completely pointless nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"