Super Smash Bros. Brawl--Wii Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad that Capt. Falcon's "The Knee" got weakend this game. I still love him and play him...but I used to be able to 1 hit Giga bowser from 0% in the last game.

People I'm Playing:

1. Sonic
2. Lucario
3. Capt. Falcon
4. Game & Watch (BTW his bucket is most likely the best move in Brawl.)

I switched to Ike as my main dude since they weakened Falcon a bit. I seem to have a better knack for timing Ike's attacks, too. I rarely lose a match as Ike against my friends.

I use Snake and that's it. The first night I started playing I went with him and have stuck by him. His C4 is just too much fun. I'm learning his up tilt, and getting better at hand to hand combat. I just need to cut down on the mental mistakes.

I'm lucky because most everyone I play against has a lot of experience and it's made me a better player faster.

Yeah I liked the idea of Snake but he game out to slow and strange to play. His attacks all can hurt you or if your playing team battle you and your team mate. But I can't knock him because his power is realy good. My friend is good with him. If I make about 2 mistakes with Sonic I'm dead.

I can never seem to deliver any moves powerful enough to knock people off with Sonic. I always bounce around getting weak hits.

Yeah I liked the idea of Snake but he game out to slow and strange to play. His attacks all can hurt you or if your playing team battle you and your team mate. But I can't knock him because his power is realy good. My friend is good with him. If I make about 2 mistakes with Sonic I'm dead.

He is slow, I guess you just have to adapt to him though. I think I made the mistake of trying to play him too fast and too aggressive at first. I've slowed him down here recently. Very recently, actually. Like, just the last time I played, and did a lot better. I was in the habit of rolling into people to approach and attack them, which left me completely open.

I really love his attacks. I spam the heck out of his mortar attack to edgeguard, it's quite frustrating for my opponents. His mines and C4 are deadly, you just have to be careful with them. I've killed myself and teammates many of times with those. His forward smash will bape but has too much lag. Against faster opponents you may as well forget it. His side special, where you can aim his missile, has a lot of lag too but it's handy in Free For All if people back off you, or in one on one if you have enough distance.

I still stick with Kirby, though I do mix it up with Samus.

Sonic has horrible KO moves. His best move is his predictable Forward Smash.
Yeah, I don't like that "wear people down slowly" mentality. That's probably why I stick with Ike, Ganondorf, and Captain Falcon for the most part.

Sonic has horrible KO moves. His best move is his predictable Forward Smash.
You use is back then foward a mid-air move like Falcon's Knee to finish or his power side a move. He is like Meta Knight. He just puts on damage fast. I got to the point were I'm awesome with him. I can take any 3 lvl 9's vs me on team battle.

I love using Snake. His missles, C4, and melee are deadly if used right.

Pikachu's not bad but I hate the character so much that I can't bring myself to play as him too often.

I've developed a deep and abiding hatred for Samus and Peach for a similar reason. My friend plays as those two all the time and spams the crap out of their most annoying moves.

I've developed a deep and abiding hatred for Samus and Peach for a similar reason. My friend plays as those two all the time and spams the crap out of their most annoying moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"