Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotta admit guys i am VERY much looking forward to Gunn putting all these internet scoopers out of business during his tenure. I'm so sick of BS DC rumors and glad James is gonna be shutting them down under his watch.

So he also kinda inadvertently confirmed The Wrap’s report about Cavill not having signed anything too.

Gotta admit guys i am VERY much looking forward to Gunn putting all these internet scoopers out of business during his tenure. I'm so sick of BS DC rumors and glad James is gonna be shutting them down under his watch.

He's not going to do that nor does he have the power to.

So he also kinda inadvertently confirmed The Wrap’s report about Cavill not having signed anything too.
Which is kind of the issue with commenting on it at all. Why bother? All that does is give more validity to reports he doesn't say anything about, regardless if they're true or not.

And again, he's also using the lowest hanging fruit of "reporting" to comment on. I mean it shouldn't take a detective to figure out that headline was probably bs, as are most of the positive Cavil Superman headlines. They clearly get a lot of clicks, and jumping of Zaslav's comments about unification is just an easy way to attract more attention.

Which is kind of the issue with commenting on it at all. Why bother? All that does is give more validity to reports he doesn't say anything about, regardless if they're true or not.

And again, he's also using the lowest hanging fruit of "reporting" to comment on. I mean it shouldn't take a detective to figure out that headline was probably bs, as are most of the positive Cavil Superman headlines. They clearly get a lot of clicks, and jumping of Zaslav's comments about unification is just an easy way to attract more attention.
Everything he comments on, "fake".

Everything he doesn't comment on, "legit".

That is what he's setup.

So the same place we've been for half a decade now :o
We even have the failed movie that indicates said return would be a bad idea! Thanks Black Adam! :up:

p9t4aI8.gif

It better be TV-MA too, since Marvel Zombies will be and Werewolf by Night also pushed the envelope!

I remember Fisk and the car door making my jaw drop in 2015!

I watched Black Adam, and.....2/5 experience. It is cliche as hell and ultimately exactly what I thought: a Sony Spider-verse movie that is more boring bad than fun bad. Did the hierarchy of the DC Universe change here? No. But at the same time....this movie doesn't deserve 1/10th the attention it is given on here. Honestly, this movie is too boring to warrant discussion. Just let it fade into obscurity like other middling CBMs before

I watched Black Adam, and.....2/5 experience. It is cliche as hell and ultimately exactly what I thought: a Sony Spider-verse movie that is more boring bad than fun bad. Did the hierarchy of the DC Universe change here? No. But at the same time....this movie doesn't deserve 1/10th the attention it is given on here. Honestly, this movie is too boring to warrant discussion. Just let it fade into obscurity like other middling CBMs before
I disagree. The Rock's constant agitation is hilarious, as is the effect on Cavill who is back... except he isn't?

Damn, I thought Bland Adam was going to be on HBO Max this week so I was planning on watching it to see how bad it is. But I guess it’s only on Prime and some other services that require you to pay extra for it. Definitely not doing that, lol.

Damn, I thought Bland Adam was going to be on HBO Max this week so I was planning on watching it to see how bad it is. But I guess it’s only on Prime and some other services that require you to pay extra for it. Definitely not doing that, lol.
Probably sometime in December. Probably two weeks from now, but at least by Christmas.

It's like the MCU Spider-Man films, except not good.

maxresdefault.jpg

I disagree. The Rock's constant agitation is hilarious, as is the effect on Cavill who is back... except he isn't?

Eh. I honestly don't really care about the Rock at all outside of the confines of if he is in the thing I am watching at that moment. Same with 95% of all celebrities. But I do think this movie is like....kind of a waste of time to focus energy on. It isn't good, it isn't making money, and no one really cares about it. So, why waste energy on it? I say use that energy on things that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"