Superhero Dreams

ant3ros

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
I had a dream last night I was on the street shown in the teaser trailer and I had to fight Hulk. I would have to say it was a nightmare because I was scared ****less. I don't remember much of the battle, but I remember the part when I woke up. He grabbed my arm, twisted it, leaped up, and flung me at a broken car. I couldn't move my arm and for some reason my body didn't splatter after getting thrown. Anyway, he jump next to me and was about the step on my head when I woke up. I thought Hulk was a hero but he's one scary mo-fo. No more watching trailers over and over again for me.

:bh::wow:

I had a dream a while back that Sandman and Venom (movie versions) were playing tug-of-war with my body.:wow:

I had a dream once I became an Avenger (weakest member) and I almost got the team killed. They threw me out for being careless, then the city got attacked by Dr.Doom, and the team was unconscious. I then showed up (city's last hope), and defeated him, but was in critical condition afterward and almost died. They let me back when I woke up in the dream.

This was an interesting dream.

i had a dream where i was spider-man, and i kept on getting tangled on the telephone poles, telephone wires, and traffic lights...

this makes me mad cause i have never had a super hero dream. only weird time travel ones. maybe ill start a coolest dream thread...

I had a dream the Punisher knocked on my door and told me to stop smoking weed.

I've had many dreams, but the one that sticks out the most is that I was Superman and I was chasing after someone who could superspeed. So I started to superspeed after them on foot, then they started to fly away at superspeed so I chased after them by flying. The thing was I was flying really really fast. So fast that I passed the person I was chasing and everything around me turned white. It was all just a blur.

I had a dream once that I was Spider-man, but I moved to a suburb, and it really sucked having those powers without any SkySkapers to swing off of.

I've had dreams where I'm Spider-man... but not often. My dreams usually suck.

I've never been a superhero in my dreams but often I have pulled off some incredible feats of strength during dreams. I've pulled apart machinery and weird things like that.

I had a dream once that I was Spider-man, but I moved to a suburb, and it really sucked having those powers without any SkySkapers to swing off of.

:lmao:

I've had deams where I was Spider-Man, and another where I had the Goblin's glider. They both took plae in my stepdad's yard. In the spidey one, I couldn't figure out how to use my powers. I'd jump by the webbing would never come out. With the glider, it was like it was out of gas or something because 'd go in the air, but then it would die down and fall.

:lmao:

I've had deams where I was Spider-Man, and another where I had the Goblin's glider. They both took plae in my stepdad's yard. In the spidey one, I couldn't figure out how to use my powers. I'd jump by the webbing would never come out. With the glider, it was like it was out of gas or something because 'd go in the air, but then it would die down and fall.
Similar in my Spider-man dream, but I couldn't keep clinging to walls so I kept fallling of. I was getting so pissed. I remember I was trying to look into Mary Jane's bedroom window, and my sticky fingers wore off before I could see anything. :cmad:

Similar in my Spider-man dream, but I couldn't keep clinging to walls so I kept fallling of. I was getting so pissed. I remember I was trying to look into Mary Jane's bedroom window, and my sticky fingers wore off before I could see anything. :cmad:

Damn that reminds me of another I had, except I was climbing the wall just for the hell of it, but I kept falling down after a while.

I had a dream I was a superhero on Mars.
There were a whole bunch of aliens, and no two were alike.
I was the only human on the planet.

I had a dream were I was superman and I was flying in some un-realistic game world.

I had a dream that I had these weird light powers that could stop these negative zone like monsters. I was called Shining star. IT was chll

I had the most wicked dream ever!

I was playing this video game and all the sudden I was sucked into it, as if I was the pilot in a jet fighter plane. I accidently shot one of my own pilots down and all the sudden the guys on my side decided to gang up on me and they started firing at me. So here I was dodging blaster fire here and there. It felt so real... the cool thing about it was that I got to blow up stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"