SUPERHERO iPod

Some one make a Doc Ock one, imagine how many iPod's he could hold.........well I guess six is the limit.

Heres an iron man

Edit: made it smaller

ironmanipod7st.png

Dr Doom said:
Some one make a Doc Ock one, imagine how many iPod's he could hold.........well I guess six is the limit.

i am so doing that

I would've guessed Iron Man would have a built in iPod. :confused:

Sorry not happy with what I did. So I'll redo it later.

lionhart said:
Here's one I just did.
jokeriPod.jpg

Sweet, but you should unsillowett his smile so we know it's The Joker right away.

I think Im trying to hard to be witty with the tagline
venom3yv.jpg

I dont get it :confused:

Just kidding, thats actually really clever.

I like it and I get it. But I'm not gonna post three times on it :)

http://gallery.bezerker.org/albums/The-Art-Goes-Here/Flash_iPOD_Silhouette_Color_1.jpg

This is my attempt at conformi- I mean participating.

I drew this Flash by hand (one reason why it came out less than steller), scanned, and attempted to properly CG in the background. This was the ebst I could get it. I forgot the hand color all the white details and had no idea how to do it in PhotoStudio5. And yes, I had NO IDEA what I was doing when working on this.

Sorry about the image appearing so blurry. It looks much better when I view it on my harddrive, but when it was uploaded it came out looking like this.

Please check out my other crap over at http://gallery.bezerker.org/The-Art-Goes-Here

Just a bit of advice; when doing artwork like this, the characters need to cut clear silhouettes. When there's a lot of overlap in a pose, then it doesn't look good in silhouette and just looks like a blob. Characters with capes are notorious for this. Whatever the character is doing, it has to be clear.

By the way, I was highly amused by Venom's "wePod."

I had an idea of an ad with captian america on it with the tagline been " Justice for music fans ! " it sound corney but I like it.

WildCard said:
thanks

This isnt an ipod but its in a simular style, thought you might like it.
No, I don't like it. I LOVE it. You've inspired me to do some vector art for my contest entry this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"