World Superman and Captian Marvel(Shazam!) vs The Hulk and Juggernaut

Yeah yeah I know:o

I feel so ashamed:(

*runs off crying*

Becuase you brought up the whole Onslaught thing in general or because you're wrong? :D :p ;)

:mad:

I'll get you next time X.... NEXT TIME....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*runs before X comes back*

Heh. :D :up:

I feel so...fufilled. :)

Holy dug from the grave thread, Batman!

I chose the destuction of earth and all four surviving with neither team gaining an upperhand.

Docker said:
I voted the Hulk and Juggy. Why? 1) Superman weakness to magic. You could Superman beat him before and ain't weak to magic but that story was badly written. When does Superman hit a total stranger and not hold back to see if dude can take him? For all he knew Juggy could have had Spiderman strength but in order to knock Juggy down, he would have had to hit him pretty hard. Way out of his character. 2) The Hulk would beat the "freak"out of Cap. Marvel. He could say shazam all he wanted to but the Hulk would get angrier and angrier. Plus I don't think Marvel has faced an opponent like the Hulk before. 3) Once Captain Marvel is gone, it is 2 against 1. If Superman struggles to beat either of these guys one on one, imagine what both of these guys could do to him. 4)Doomsday killed Superman and Doomsday is basically a Hulk rip off. The only reason the Hulk loses to Superman is becuase they are in different universes. If they were in the same place the Hulk would have beaten Superman at least 5 out of 10 times. For some reason Batman and Superman are unbeatable in crossovers but let the truth be told, Hulk and Juggy all the way. :o

Superman was not killed by Doomsday. His power just drain enough to make people think he was dead. Eradiacator used his abilities to bring Superman power's back to him. Oh and Doomsday is not a Hulk rip off. Doomsday was contructed on a Krypton moon. The experiment failed and it was started all over again. Hulk is what you could call the savage in us all. Doomsday can't be killed or destroy. The Hulk can be stop, Superman has done it four times already...so the over all score is Superman - 4 and Hulk - 0.

Superman was dead his heart had stopped and he had no brain activity.

He did not died.....It was even said in comics after that he didn't die. All of his powers and body gave out to a point that people thought he was dead. Kryptonians has those abilities. All Eradiacator had to do is get the remaining power that is left and use it for his and then bring Superman powers back to normal. If you notice lately on some sites you see something like Superman ''died'' while fighting Doomsday. They do this because Superman didn't die at all. Oh about his heart quitting on him. Kryptonians have been known to stop their hearts, Supergirl did many times. But that doesn't mean you are dead. Arach Knight can explain it to you much better than I can. Superman died a total of 5 times ok. The first one was a imaginary death. But the other times he indeed died and came back to life. These other times there were no Eradiacator program to help him out.

did anyone see the avengers dvd with thor,iron man,giant man, the wasp, capt.america, nick fury, and last but not least the hulk if so did you see what happen when at the end of the movie when the hulk beat the dust off of everyone and i mean everyone so don't be so quick to count out the hulk in this fight and also keep in mind when sups and the hulk went at it sups did not fight the ture hulk he fought with a version of the hulk called the intellegent hulk this is the hulk that has bruce banner brain in the hulks body i.e. not the wild , hulk smash kill everything in sight hulk like in this movie if sups would fight that hulk that hulk would have beat the dust off of sups

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"