World Superman and Captian Marvel(Shazam!) vs The Hulk and Juggernaut

Same the other way too. Supes beat Hulk, Hulk beat Juggs, Cap beat Supes. It's just too hard to look at past encounters with other heros. Just got to look at facts. All 4 are basically the same in strength, Juggs not so much though. Strength also depends on how much Supes is holding back and how pissed off Hulk gets. It's all on how quick and aggressive the fight can be ended. If that were the case then it goes to Supes and Cap.

You forgettin the magic factor though. You don't know how that would affect Superman. Juggy is basically a mystical being.

The Juggernaut is extremly strong, well over class 100. Around Thor's level, which is class 130-150 in my opinion. And The Juggernaut has beaten The Hulk before. It was The Professor, and he did jump him but still.

True. People under estimate Juggy becuase of bad writing but he could be pretty good if written how Stan the man intended him to be. He must be turning over in his grave by now!

Stan Lee isn't dead. :confused:

And some people ge tthe wrong idea of Juggy from his character Post Onslaught. He's pretty much totally worthless now. Bah. :mad: :(

No Stan Lee isn't dead. That is a joke that I hear Charles Barkley say about something that the original wouldn't like. Juggy is poorly written. That we could agree on.

Are you really a teen ager? 16 is what I think you said?

Yup, just turned 16 a couple of days ago. :)

ANother question: are you and GuyverJay neighbors? I mean, dude is over your way to and I was just curious. Have yall met?

Nope. I live in the states, CT actually. Guyver lives in england.

I'm beginning to miss Guyver. :(

you live in the US now but you are from Italy?

I don't really live in Italy. That's a homage to one of my favorite movies. :)

Originally posted by Mr. X
The Juggernaut is extremly strong, well over class 100. Around Thor's level, which is class 130-150 in my opinion. And The Juggernaut has beaten The Hulk before. It was The Professor, and he did jump him but still.
Indeed the juggernaut's one of the strongest an toughest character in marvel universe, even stronger than a Thor who is a little stronger than hulk when he's not mad...

Juggernaut fight Thor before (twice as I recall ), the first time he completely beat the tar out of Thor and the second time he almost did the same thing if Thor didn’t find out about his force field and use Mjolnir to temporarily eliminate that force field for 60 second
Giving him enough time to land some heavy punch straight to Juggy's jaw.

These are great classic in comic books history.

Thor won both matches via removal from the battlefield...

I'll just leave it at this. If Thor really, really wanted to, The Juggernaut would be dead. :o

I'm not talking about King Thor or anything. I'm talking about normal ol' Thor.

First of all, he showed it was within his power to negate Juggy's powers. He could of went all out on him then and beaten him to death with Mjolnir, hit him with some serious lighting (He once beat Ego this way), hit him with his god blast, hit him with unfettered might, and so on. Even with full powered Juggy, Thor could send him off to uber bad ass dimension. I don't think even Juggy would last very long at a place like The Crossroads, with beings like Klattu running around and what not. Take into account Thor killed Mangog, a being who makes Juggy look like nothing. :o

Say what you wish but everytime and I do mean EVERYTIME he's gone up against juggy he has been made to look second best. You can't argue with the facts. Plus I don't count teleporting Juggy anyway, thats the ***** cowards way out. Not the way of a warrior. Yes he took his invulnerabilty away but as soon as it came back juggy was healed instantly. Even thors God Force did NOTHING but drive him backwards. Thor can't beat Juggy in a slugfest no way no how.

Plus Thor CAN'T use his hammer if he takes juggys invulnerabilty away bevause as soon as it returns to his hand the spell is over

Originally posted by guyverjay

Say what you wish but everytime and I do mean EVERYTIME he's gone up against juggy he has been made to look second best.

And the main reason for this being is Thornot going all out. True, most hero's don't, but I'm just saying how things could be if he wasn't in his normal ol' mindset.

You can't argue with the facts. Plus I don't count teleporting Juggy anyway, thats the ***** cowards way out. Not the way of a warrior.

Not true. I'm sure if Thor could fight Juggy where there were no innocents, he'd fight him until he found a way to really beat him, even if it cost him his life. Thor never backs down from a fight.

Yes he took his invulnerabilty away but as soon as it came back juggy was healed instantly.

Then again, Thor was using his fists during this time. If Mjolnir has come into play, Juggy would of went down.

Even thors God Force did NOTHING but drive him backwards. Thor can't beat Juggy in a slugfest no way no how

It broke the laws of physics as well. I'd like to see Juggy stand up to Thor's god blast with the belt of strength wrapped around Mjolnir, like what Thor did against the Celestials. And I never said Thor could win in a purely physical match up. I was talking about what else Thor could do.

Plus Thor CAN'T use his hammer if he takes juggys invulnerabilty away bevause as soon as it returns to his hand the spell is over

Yeah yeah, I saw it the first time. :p

I'm sure Thor could find a way to negate Juggys powers without having to toss Mjolnir away, it's an extremly versatile weapon. What he did that time was just a spur of the moment kind of thing.

Bah saying "I'm sure thor can find a way" doesn't cut the mustard:p

Even in the horrendously crappy Onslaught saga, onslaught said that it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill Juggernaut as long as he has the power of cytorrak

I feel all dirty now:(

As you should. :mad: :o

How in the hell would Onslaught know anyhow? Last time I checked he didn't have magical powers, and I don't think he exactly tried to prove or disprove his therory.

And these are the same comics where Juggy has a giant gem in his chest. Just conveniantly put there so Onslaught could pluck it out. Not to mention there was this new, ******ed looking Cytorrak. Juggy commented, "Hey, he kind of looks like me!" So dumb. Juggy as seen Cytorrak before as well, amazing he didn't seem to care he has drastically changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"