Superman vs. Captain Marvel

We really need that "ends with sex" option.

Eh, we haven't had a vs thread in ages. Even though this one clearly goes to Captain Marvel :huh:

There's a whole forum for them now, which I just moved this thread to. :)

Ugh.

Just lock it, it'll end up getting done anyway just like the Hulk / Superman thread. :o

Oh... This can't end well.

The guy whose powers are based on MAGIC defeats the guy whose weakness is MAGIC.

SHAZAM!

Superman > Captain Marvel

Do you also have trouble with simple addition? :o

Having played both Superman and Captain Marvel in DC Mortal Kombat, and having them go against each other, the way they are designed, Superman comes out on top.

I'd like to say Captain Marvel would give him a better face off, but Superman really hands down takes it.

:facepalm:

To be fair, the whole Magic thing didn't help him the other times Supes whipped his ass. Truth be told the whole Magic weakness is overrated.

To be fair, the whole Magic thing didn't help him the other times Supes whipped his ass. Truth be told the whole Magic weakness is overrated.

This.

I recall Captain Marvel being the person that could take down Supes almost every single time Supes got "turned" for whatever reason. Either Bruce would show up with a piece of Kryptonite or Marvel would show up and Shazam him to hell.

I never seen any such things. I've seen Marv try that SHAZAM trick and get turned back into a kid. Every time. Even Marv's claim to fame, the last battle in Kingdom Come, he didn't win that fight. He hit Supes like seven, eight times. Anybody else woulda died after the first one, but Supes took eight, and still won. Fact is, Marv is not as fast, not as strong, and ultimately, not enough for Supes.

Tell that to Supergirl, she was just taken out by magic bullets in Cry For Justice haha.

Pfft, just one more accidental death in the back alley abortion clinic that was Cry for Justice..

Who's idea was it to resurrect this dead horse from 2003?:doh:

Some *****ebag who had an epiphany about the match from playing DC vs Mortal Kombat.

And yes, it's as stupid as it sounds.

Capt. Marvel, he's done it before.

Shazam.

All Captain Marvel has to do to win is say"SHAZAM" and quickly move around Superman so that the magic lightning can hit Superman.Captain Marvel can throw a punch each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"