BvS Superman new powers , Flash superspeed, and what else can we expect on BvS and JL?

Well there is probably work being done for heroes that will be in JL and not necessarily BvS. Although I hope for at least a cameo of The Flash.

Really? Because WW has entered the speed force before. I'm not saying that Snyder's WW will be as fast as Snyder's SM, I'm only saying that the Flash hasn't been announced for BvS so if they're developing special fx for him, it's probably for JL.

Yeah but in the Dc universe there's only one hero known for their speed and it isn't Wonder Woman.

So when an article says someone will test Superman's speed it's The Flash.

^^^ Totally Agreed. Remember when back then we have the rumor of the robbery scene that Flash stopped?

Sounds like Flash to me.

Flash would be the first to come to mind, yes. It's just that no official announcement has been made for Flash to appear in BvS. So maybe they are working on effects for JL. I def think Flash should be the fastest on the team, easily outrunning SM.

But back to WW, she does have super-speed and I still totally love the idea of uniquely showing the super-speed of one character as different than another's. That's a way to keep similar powers visually interesting.

I think the Flash and Superman are pretty close on speed generally, but the Flash can push into an extra gear of speed that Superman can not reach.

This is very interesting and exciting news. Although its expected given how big this project is and with Zack Snyder at the helm. Iv had an idea about Lex Luthor lately. Would fanboys be really upset if they gave Lex slight MinD ControL abilities??? To show how he manipulates people. What do you guys think?? Its not necessary but i wouldn't mind.

Lex should be naturally manipulative in part because of his power as a businessman. No it should not be a superpower though.

I think the Flash and Superman are pretty close on speed generally, but the Flash can push into an extra gear of speed that Superman can not reach.

Yeah when Flash taps into that speed force it's see you later Blue. :funny:

I would love a Superman/Flash teamup movie almost as much as Batman. Start it off with them about to race each other and Flash says "Well it is 10-0 Supes... You just can't take losing can ya? I can do this all day!" Superman "One more... just one more" :hehe:

Flash would be the first to come to mind, yes. It's just that no official announcement has been made for Flash to appear in BvS. So maybe they are working on effects for JL. I def think Flash should be the fastest on the team, easily outrunning SM.

But back to WW, she does have super-speed and I still totally love the idea of uniquely showing the super-speed of one character as different than another's. That's a way to keep similar powers visually interesting.
Really? Because WW has entered the speed force before. I'm not saying that Snyder's WW will be as fast as Snyder's SM, I'm only saying that the Flash hasn't been announced for BvS so if they're developing special fx for him, it's probably for JL.
Her popular versions doesn't have the superspeed, she has speed but not as their level. The thing is that challenges Superman's speed and there's a "scene" filmed that may be Flash cameo.
She will be fast but not that fast.

Lex should be naturally manipulative in part because of his power as a businessman. No it should not be a superpower though.
:up:

Her popular versions doesn't have the superspeed, she has speed but not as their level. The thing is that challenges Superman's speed and there's a "scene" filmed that may be Flash cameo.
She will be fast but not that fast.:up:

I will say WW's super-speed abilities do seem inconsistent. I wonder what her most impressive display of speed is in her entire comic history (not counting when she entered the Speed Force)?

Actually she def is faster than a speeding bullet or she couldn't deflect them. So since the human eye cannot see a bullet's trajectory, her speed would render her a blur to mortals.

As for Flash, I'd be psyched if he got a cameo in BvS. Love him.

There probably will be several cameos that haven't been officially announced yet. Methinks Snyder has a few tricks up his sleeve!

I would love a Superman/Flash teamup movie almost as much as Batman. Start it off with them about to race each other and Flash says "Well it is 10-0 Supes... You just can't take losing can ya? I can do this all day!" Superman "One more... just one more" :hehe:
Leave that for JL :oldrazz: There's a GL-Flash team-up that hopefully it's true.

I really would like to see a couple scenes of the Leaguers having friendly competitions, and training with eachother. Like WW giving fighting advice to flash or something. cool

I will say WW's super-speed abilities do seem inconsistent. I wonder what her most impressive display of speed is in her entire comic history (not counting when she entered the Speed Force)?

Actually she def is faster than a speeding bullet or she couldn't deflect them. So since the human eye cannot see a bullet's trajectory, her speed would render her a blur to mortals.

As for Flash, I'd be psyched if he got a cameo in BvS. Love him.

There probably will be several cameos that haven't been officially announced yet. Methinks Snyder has a few tricks up his sleeve!
I think you may be right on the bullet aspect... I'd call it super reflexes... but doubt that wondy is the one in that aspect of the speed vfx.

I really would like to see a couple scenes of the Leaguers having friendly competitions, and training with eachother. Like WW giving fighting advice to flash or something. cool

Yeah, some of those were the best moments of Jl animated series.

Superman should be a bit stronger than WW, however she should be a bit better of a fighter/warrior which evens things out. Flash should be the fastest, cause that's what he does!

Superman- leader the brawler
Batman- Strategist, detective
Wonder Woman- Warrior
Flash- The speedster
Cyborg- Tech
Aquaman- The ocean powers.

Superman should be a bit stronger than WW, however she should be a bit better of a fighter/warrior which evens things out. Flash should be the fastest, cause that's what he does!

What about WW in god-mode? If SM is slightly stronger than WW normally, what happens when she takes her bracelets off. (of course we don't even know if god-mode will be included in the DCM).

I think you may be right on the bullet aspect... I'd call it super reflexes... but doubt that wondy is the one in that aspect of the speed vfx.

I had this conversation on another comic board re: super-reflexes vs super-speed. What I left with was super-speed is required to have super-reflexes. That said, it's not consistent. Even in the Lynda Carter show, WW deflects countless bullets fired from a machine gun. If her arms can move that fast, I always wondered why her legs couldn't run at super-speed on the tv series. It probably boiled down to budget and the limited number of special fx available back then.

I would really like for them to show how Batman can do things that normal people cant do. Physically. I need to see Bats running at olympic speeds across rooftops and doing hyper parkour (even if it takes cgi). I dont care if hes older. I would like to see an extremely dominate Batman in hand to hand combat. It would also be awesome if the rest of the leaguers witness a Batman feat that causes them to fear/respect him. Thats just how it should be..

From Flash:Rebirth

2cg0kgl.jpg

What about WW in god-mode? If SM is slightly stronger than WW normally, what happens when she takes her bracelets off. (of course we don't even know if god-mode will be included in the DCM).
We don't know for sure if she will be the dauther of Zeus. so the god-mode is not confirmed. I'd like to see that in the new screen is so awesome. But I think WW in god-mode is a good challenge in Supes (even is she's as strong as full-powered Supes).

I had this conversation on another comic board re: super-reflexes vs super-speed. What I left with was super-speed is required to have super-reflexes. That said, it's not consistent. Even in the Lynda Carter show, WW deflects countless bullets fired from a machine gun. If her arms can move that fast, I always wondered why her legs couldn't run at super-speed on the tv series. It probably boiled down to budget and the limited number of special fx available back then.
I think it's the techinque she has, we haven't seen her running so fast, or she didn't needed before. But she has the speed of Hermes... so she's faster than a ordinary human but not as Supes or Flash level IMO.

I would really like for them to show how Batman can do things that normal people cant do. Physically. I need to see Bats running at olympic speeds across rooftops and doing hyper parkour (even if it takes cgi). I dont care if hes older. I would like to see an extremely dominate Batman in hand to hand combat. It would also be awesome if the rest of the leaguers witness a Batman feat that causes them to fear/respect him. Thats just how it should be..

Oh yeah, along with Supes in some kind of testing his strenght with advanced tech or on Earth's mountains for example. Then Wonder Woman fighting with Aquaman and Flash testing his speed by Batman.

From Flash:Rebirth

2cg0kgl.jpg
One thing for sure is that Flash is the fastest. period.
Can't wait for those effects that Snyder had in mind look great on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"