BvS Superman??? Harry Lennix is General Swanwick in BvS: Dawn of Justice

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
He just confirmed in here.
[YT]vstCtaJOZ3Q[/YT]

When General Swanwick speaks, we all listen. This was the case at SDCC in 2013 when Harry was brought on stage, by director Zack Snyder, to announce the next movie, which was subsequently titled Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. In some unforgettable moments, Harry read a passage from The Dark Knight Returns as the reveal occurred the new movie would feature the most two well known superheroes, on the big screen together, for the first time in history.
For Harry, he says his first superhero introduction as a kid was Superman and it had staying power for him. It was thrilling for him to make this announcement, not to mention being a part of Superman’s story, not once but twice, with Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. It’s been a dream come true for him.
What Harry says he loves about this script, is their serious approach to the mythologies of the superheroes. When Harry learned Zack Snyder was involved with the reboot Man of Steel, and then a call came from his agent that he was wanted for a role in the movie. Needless to say, his answer was “yes!” And just like that childhood dreams comes true.
Harry can’t obviously say much that is revealing of the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice story, he does share that when these two characters confront each other, with interesting challenges, but offers it’s “very dramatic.” Ironically, he also admits the internet seems to be more informed about the movie’s story than the actors are! Score for the internet!
He assures this next movie will not disappoint fans.
source: DCYOu.org

Last edited:
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUm what did he confirm exactly?

@HazzardDude Ben Affleck is Batman ;)

But we already knew he was indeed the Batman! :woot:

He also hinted that some of the rumors going around are legit.

Doesn't help if we don't know which...I still hope Bruce is not in his 50's.

I liked his character, so I'm glad he's making a return.

I'd much rather have Colonel Hardy/Christopher Meloni back but I don't have a problem with this.

He's totally the Martian Manhunter? Right guys?

Yes! ...probably not, but that voice as MM would be great! I'm sure there are other great voices out there that could do it justice though.

Don't worry.
He'll be in his sixties. :cwink:

spiderman_crying.gif

Hasn't this been confirmed for months?

I could have sworn I heard he would be back last year since he said he would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"