Superman OYL - SPOILERS

Darthphere said:
LOL! The fact that you think Spiderwoman is cool on her own right just goes to show you what an utter lack of taste you have.

and this will do what? sway me from liking her character? your opinion of my taste in comics means nothing. my 2.99 will go to whatever book title i please to read. thanks for your pointless post.

love GAH.:yay:

GoldenAgeHero said:
now shes not, whats your point? she came into her own character.
No, she STILL is that world's Kara. Always will be. She came into her own because she grew up. You say you hate female characters carrying on Male heritages right? What about Jessie Chambers? Did you hate her when she was Jessie Quick? We know you love her now that she's the new Liberty Bell :whatever:

Green Lantern said:
No, she STILL is that world's Kara. Always will be. She came into her own because she grew up. You say you hate female characters carrying on Male heritages right? What about Jessie Chambers? Did you hate her when she was Jessie Quick? We know you love her now that she's the new Liberty Bell :whatever:

guess what? that world is now gone. in this continuity,the earth we are reading about, she is powergirl and will always be powergirl. too bad for earth 2. and i was never into jesse quick or her dad, because both characters sucked balls, speaking formulas to run superfast,:whatever: lame. it'll be interesting to see what she can bring to the liberty bell mantle tho.

best wishes, GAH.

p.s. stop catching feelings.

GAH said:
I like female characters who have an estbalished identity for themselves. wonderwoman,Black Cat, Catwoman, liberty bell,Powergirl,etc. I just have more respect for those characters. don't really care if i come off sexist.
Just because that world doesn't exist, doesn't mean that that isn't who she is. In fact, Geoff Johns went through the trouble of making it official that she was still the Earth Two Kara Zor-L. Whether you like it or not thats who she is. Liberty Bell? Thats Jessie Chambers taking yet another already established mantle. Catwoman? Thats Holly Robinson, now, taking over Selina's established role.

P.S. Stop being ignorant of characters and concepts, kay thanks.

Green Lantern said:
Just because that world doesn't exist, doesn't mean that that isn't who she is. In fact, Geoff Johns went through the trouble of making it official that she was still the Earth Two Kara Zor-L. Whether you like it or not thats who she is. Liberty Bell? Thats Jessie Chambers taking yet another already established mantle. Catwoman? Thats Holly Robinson, now, taking over Selina's established role.

P.S. Stop being ignorant of characters and concepts, kay thanks.

catwoman as in selina kyle. i dont care about the new "catwoman" since i don't read the book. Apparently you can't read, i said i hate woman taking on the established mantle of male heroes, not female heroes. so jessie chambers taking on her mom's role does'nt bother me one bit.

sincerely,GAH.
love you bye, bye.

And I quote for the second time: I like female characters who have an estbalished identity for themselves. Nothin about gender of the mantle they're taking there.

GoldenAgeHero said:
and this will do what? sway me from liking her character? your opinion of my taste in comics means nothing. my 2.99 will go to whatever book title i please to read. thanks for your pointless post.

love GAH.:yay:

Well considering at this moment Spider-Woman doenst have a book, your statement is literally worth ****.:up:

Darthphere said:
Well considering at this moment Spider-Woman doenst have a book, your statement is literally worth ****.:up:

how the hell does her not having her own book has to do with me liking the character? did'nt know characters needed to have thier own books for ya to like them. your opinion is meaningless, since there are a handful of good characters that don't have a book of thier own at the moment:whatever:.

Ha-ha, GAH doesnt understand context, you said :"my 2.99 will go to whatever book title i please to read." In speaking about Spider-Woman, considering she has no book at the moment, youre $2.99 isnt going anywhere.

GAH, I suggest you buy Hooked on Phonics or enter in a reading comprehension course.

Green Lantern said:
And I quote for the second time: I like female characters who have an estbalished identity for themselves. Nothin about gender of the mantle they're taking there.

GoldenAgeHero said:
cared enough to respond, thats enough for me and i don't hate women in comics, i just don't want another supergirl flying around. nor do i like women taking up the mantle or feeding off an already estbalished male character. batwoman,she-hulk,spidergirl, spoiler(when she was robin), Ms.Marvel. i would but spiderwoman, but shes cool on her own.

I like female characters who have an estbalished identity for themselves. wonderwoman,Black Cat, Catwoman, liberty bell,Powergirl,etc. I just have more respect for those characters. don't really care if i come off sexist.

like i said, you can't read. as I've said before i really don't care for jessie chambers. so her taking on hermothers role does'nt really affect me.

No, I can read, and judging by your grammar, sentence structuring and spelling abilities, most likely better than you. I pointed out the self-contradictory nature of your post. When you prove yourself wrong, it makes less work for those of us who are knowledgeable. Thank you for saving us time and effort, GAH.

NRAMA: Lois’ new ‘do – your idea or Carlos’?

KDB: I think giving her a new look was Matt's idea, and Carlos came up with this particular look. I like it – to me, it says "smart, savvy, sophisticated city woman," which gives a nice contract with small-town-raised Clark. Lois and Clark have always been about the clever, sophisticated gal and the earnest, heart-on-his-sleeve guy, and playing that up visually works for me.

NRAMA: Lois & Clark’s relationship – how important is it to the larger picture of Superman? Obviously, it wasn’t something that was there for the first…what…60 years, but now, it’s an unshakable part of the mythos. For you, how did you tackle the idea of a married Superman? It seems like something where cliché is always knocking at the door…

KDB: Does it? I don't really see how it's cliché in a way that, say, the old romantic triangle isn't. I think there's a lot to be had from both setups – and lots and lots of people in the world are married without it being clichés.

I simply assume that Clark and Lois have a strong relationship, and roll from there. I can't see doing stories where Lois *****es about him being Superman – aside from the fact that she knew that when she married him, she approves of it. And I can't see doing jealousy stories – how dumb do you have to be to think Superman – Superman, of all people – could be untrustworthy?

So they love each other and they play off each other nicely – he's all heart, masking a keen brain, she's all brain, masking a warm heart. She's sarcastic, he's earnest. They both don't quit 'til the job's done. They're fun to write.

Awesome :up: :up:

In one of the pictures, it almost looks like the Atomic Skull dressed in some robes :eek::up:.

Looks like the Skull and... is that a female version of the Anti-Hero?

Superman657Page11.jpg

anyone see the preview of the donner/johns/kubert run on EW.com?

god if lois and clark end up raising that ****ing kid im dropping anything to do with superman...

busiek would be the only one with enough balls to let lois get knocked up by supes while he has his powers... i bet didio wouldnt allow it though

My thing now is where does this fit into with this book and how long will it be if Superman does keep the kid before we see him pop up in it.

my thing is, why cant him and lois just have a kid? lame

All-Star Superman said:
My thing now is where does this fit into with this book and how long will it be if Superman does keep the kid before we see him pop up in it.

I dont know, im getting the feeling that when you read Action and Superman, youll be reading two very different books, and not in the good sense.

Spike_x1 said:
Looks like the Skull and... is that a female version of the Anti-Hero?

Superman657Page11.jpg

Who the chick with the rhino head on her shoulder? Reminds me of that Obsidian Age chick, maybe she's a descendant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"