Superman Reboot Writers Workshop

some cool stuff there excel, cant wait to read more of your toughts.

Love the title as I also think the title of the next Supes 3.0 film should be....

SUPERMAN LEGACY

Like your story from the beginning to middle but it seems to get convoluted toward the end.

A little, maybe, but there´s a reason for all of it (except maybe the Luthor subplot, like I said I may drop it), and it´s where I think some of the strongest, most unexpected turns are.

This is how my story would go. I've posted links to the verrrrry brief rd I wrote out a few years ago; I began scripting it and things changed a tad. So without further or do, here the plot sypnosis for jhow XL's superman movie would go-complete with pictures! :up:

Right after the W.B logo, we open fast, whizzing downward through white clouds. No credits ala TDK. At the end of the clouds, we find the glorious Kryptonion Capital city at dusk, which we pan over quickly.

56-kryptonlongshot.jpg

We race over the city to the HOUSE OF EL-The Palace of Krypton, where we find a man, JOR-EL, racing through the house, a woman, Lara, trailing him. Lara is telling Jor-el to stop something, but Jor-el refuses, claiming "barriers" have been breached; they speak of prior discussion of this day before hand. Whatever it is is tough for them both, but Jor-el convinces his wife its nessecary. They take their little 8 month old baby, Kal-el, and put him in a rocket ship. The building shakes as it luanches outwards, and the 2 flee as the ship rockets into outer space. Jor-el has his wife sent to safety while he flees back to lead his armies against coming invaders. The invaders crush Jor-el and his men in a fierce battle within the palace, and soon every Kryptonion fighter is dead except for Jor-el himself. The leader of the rebels, BRAINIAC, emmerges from a hovercraft, over a broken, defeated Jor-el. Brainiac demands to know where Jor-rel has sent Kal-el, but Jor-el defiantly refuses to talk. Braniac brings Lara out to his side, and threatens her life in exchange for Kal-el's location, but Lara begs Jor-el to stay silent. Jor-el can't muster anything beyond "I love you" before Brainiac takes Lara's life. This Brainiac is one bad mofo :eek: and Jor-el is an absurdly strong individual. Brainiac claims "Kryptons ashes will soon darken the sky", and Jor-el will be among them. Before take off, he warns that he will find Kal-el. His ship blasts off, joining the thousands of others in the sky, heading off planet, leaving Jor-el on the ground, defeated, and though still alive, lifeless. Shots of the village and city folk, as Jor-el watches the planet began to implode. Very powerful, painful, SERIOUS imagery.

Cut to outer space. Krypton. In an instant, the entire planet is blown to chunks, and our journey has began.

SUPERMAN
THE LOST SON

After an eye-popping, rousing credit sequence set to the exhilirating new score pans through outer space, deep icy coverns, and dark night skies, before settling upon one city at night. Metropolis. Downtown city streets. 100 story skyscrappers everywhere. Barren, aside from abandoned cars. Suddenly, 12 military humvee flood the scene, surrounding a massive building. They secure the area, fast with incredible precision, surround the building, and enter. Initial silence, before gunfire breaks out, and then all out panic! Military members flee the building as a loud wincing sound begins and then suddenly the entire first 4 floors explode, sending the humvees flying high, and thundering into buildings. or smashing to the ground. The troops leader, Shuster, watches in horror as a alien, in black tights with a black cloat, and skin-tight black mask, creeps out of the flaming building, descends the stairs, and stands, looking down the 5 mile long city street, in silence. This is Lord Havoc.

In a flash, pan down the street, still on Lord Havoc. Inches off the ground. 2 red boots smash into the pavement, pan up around a ripped, blody Superman body to his face; sweaty, dirty, hunkish, DETERMINED. This is the man of steel we all know and have pined to see on the big screen. The 2 men eye eachother, when Havoc flies into the air.

The 2 fight above the city and smash buildings, before Superman hears a voice that sends him fleeing. He lands hard in the middle of nowhere at an old, 1950s observatory. Here, he sees something that brings him to his knees. Superman SCREAMS in pain and collapses, though we dont know what he is seeing, while Havoc taunts him. Our final glimpse of Superman is shreaking to heavens, blooding veins bursting and hideous scarring overcoming him, when we cut to:

Clark Kent waking up fast, in a sweat. Its dark, quiet, in his apartment. It must have been a nightmare. He peers out of his window: his city is fine. Asleep at the moment. He opens his closet, to reveal his Superman suit, in tact. He sighs.

From outside, peering up 20 stories at his apartment, the only lit up, we see the light go out, and we fade to black. The next morning we get a montage of Clark, and Metropolis, waking up. Clark's got his 1st day at the Daily Planet today. It goes well, and he and Jimmy Olsen go to cover a press conference with Lois Lane, with whome Clark has fallen in love with at first sight. Lois is also taken to him, in some sort of unexplainable way. The pc their covering just happens to be for Lois's boyfriend, Lex Luthor.

And with that...I'll continue later. Thoughts?

Interesting, you kind of mixed a bit of the JJ Abrams snd drat with the TAS origin. Unlike the Abrams script you don´t spend a lot of time - so far - with Clark growing up with the Kents, which I thought spent a little too much time there. I´d rather cut straight to Metropolis like you did.

Thanks for the feedback guys, continuing on...

We continue on to Lexcorp, where we met Lex. Early thirties, already bald. Seems like a decent enough dude whose a bit corrupt. We learn Lex is unveiling some new defense stuff he made for the government. We also learn hes in some trouble with some shady french folks. Lois walks in on the meeting, and Luthor plays the gentleman role infront of his associates. Back at their seats, Jimmy explains to Clark that he thinks Lois is a goldigger, who only likes Lex for his money. As Lois is leaving for the conference, she overhears Lex making a joke about her. Lex gives his press conference, hyping his "terrorist buster" tracking equipment, making a joke that theyve already picked up a UFO, which gives Clark a brief, unwarranted scare. As they leave, Lois humorously has trouble remembering Clarks name, as we cut to...OUTER SPACE!

A shuttle crew is working on repairing a space station, when they see a small, sleek, alien looking object rocketing towards Earth. Confused, Nasa picks up nothing on their trackers as the object enters Earths atmosphere, and appears to burn up. Cut to the Sahara Desert at night. The object smashes into the desert, and quickly transforms itself into a tiny tracker, and in an instant, has picked something up...

Back to the Daily Planet at night. Clark and Superman chit chat about Luthor and Lois's appearently complex relatinship with him. The 2 begin to grow close, and we quickly figure out that already Lois is closer to him than anyone else there. We than cut to YISPA MEGACITY-the universe largest megacity. On the planet Qira, Brainiac has taken over, and is holding the people in concentration camps, brainwashing the men into soldiers. We find LORD HAVOC, we learn is Brainiacs top dog in the army. Havoc is a total ***** to the generals, who are older but inferior in rank than he; Havoc disagrees and gives orders at will with ease while they have an obvious animosity for him. Abruptly, Havocs aid interupts the meeting and demands Havoc come with him, he has some urgent news. They are some sort of space scans, which Havoc takes delight in reading. He announces hes going to see the furher alone. At the palace at night, Havoc informs Brainiac that his men have located Kal-el.

BRAINIAC
You know what they say. What the prophecy speaks of.
(beat)
The slaves. They believe in him.

HAVOC
Than lets end this threat now. Why take such a risk? You know as well as I we cannot afford too.
(beat)
Send me. I'll take my two finest, and I will end this threat and return. In that regard, the prophecy will be true.

Brainiac considers. Fianlly-

BRAINIAC
(decisive)
Then go. Find the technology. Kill him. And destroy the world that has given him safe heavem.

We than get a little montage of Havoc and his 2 boys prepping and leaving the planet, headed into space. Back in Metropolis, Luthor's French friends are not happy with him, and have decided to kidnap Lois Lane and hold her ransom. Their plot is blow up a jewelry store, newly opened, near where Lois and Jimmy are covering a story (Clarks at home alseep, its a Saturday). During the story, the thing blows up. Olsen FAINTS admid the chaos, as Lois tried to revive him, the french bastards kidnap Lois and flee to the roof of the buildin amid the messy scene. Intercut scenes of Clark groggily waking up and Lois getting kidnapped and brought to the roof of the building, when Clarks superhearing picks up on SIRENS racing to the scene. In a flash, he goes for his suit, but stop short.

CLARK
(to himself)
But they'll see me.
(beat)
Shut up. I can do this. I know. Thanks.

Cut to the roof, where Superman appears, and after a brief hesitation, rockets off the roof! Rousing, enormous music BOOMS as we rack cop cars to da scene-a helicopter is landing adminst the smoke, and is about to take Lois away. Superman arrives to the people trapped isnide the burning building by smashing through the wall. He blows out the fires, goes up and wrestles with the helicopter between skyscrappers. He rescues Lois, and then lowers the chopper about 10 feet from the ground, where he shakes it, an the men spill out to the ground, right infront of the police! What a g!

Lois is beyond starstruck. As Superman lands in the crowd, Lois and Superman lock eyes instantly, and dont break contact until Luthor himself arrives on the scene. Luthor thanks Superman, and ushers Lois away. The press is freaking out, and Superman bounds away wirth a smile and wave, while a slackjawed Olsen just stares with a "Whoa". Meanwhile, Superman races over Antarctica. We cut to inside the fotress- we have not seen it yet- where Superman lands fast, out of breath. Nervous. WTF just happened?!?! Lex shields Lois from press as he makes his way to his penthouse apartment. Clark watches newscasts from his apartment of the event, unaware fo what should be his next move. Close up on his face.

Cut to Smallville, Kansas, at sunset. Martha Kent has just pulled up with groceries when she sees Clark standing in the middle of the driveway-her heart skips a beat...and Ill continue later on.

Here's some updates of background info on my approach to superman (a few pages back you can read my other posts):

To have the extensive knowledge of earth and it's affect on a Kryptonian body then some Kryptonian scientists/explorers were there before.

I think it would be interesting if a few hundred years ago (or longer) Kryptonian explorers set out to discover other habitable worlds. On each world they setup outpost to work from in remote locations so as not to interfere with native populations. The scientists were surprised when they landed on earth and the effects of the yellow sun. After years of exploring all the various off planet expeditions were recalled but the outposts remained intact and cloaked from detection. It's remained sealed for several thousand years.

Essentially the fortress is one of these outposts.

As one of kryptons top scientist and scholar jor-el is familiar with these outposts and places a key of sorts in clark's ship that will unseal the fortress. It also has updated information on all things kryptonian, so once clark places it into the fortress everything is download and it updates the databanks so they included everything including his ships journey to earth and the planets final moments broadcast from jorel to the ship.

Also the superman suit is essentially an exploration type outfit kryptonians used while on earth. They found that as they began testing the limits of their newfound abilities only clothing that was close to their skin remained intact. They developed the body suits as a sort of second skin and it inherited their invulnerability.

Also as far as motivation for someone like brainaic, i don't think he was Kryptonian in nature but sought out the planets vast information as it was one of the most technologically advanced civilizations ever known.

He once sought to absorb it's knowledge and destroy it as he'd done countless other world's only to discover this shining light in the universe was already destroyed. He's tried to find any trace of the kryptonian outpost but b/c of the cloaking technology he can't locate them. He's sent out countless probes in search of anything kryptonian. Eventually one probe lands on earth and finds clark's ship, (clark is a teenager at this point) and tries to remove the key (which will both lead it to the fortress and unlock its secrets). Clark has an altercation with the robot and destroys it, but recovers the key and begins his journey to discover his heritage. the robot is recovered by lex luthor, reverse engineered and eventually reactivated, it broadcasts its location to brainiac's ship in space, thus leading braininac to earth.

Last edited:
Here's the earlier stuff i posted, it links up with the above information for anyone who's interested.

Hi Guys, here's something i've been working on. Not a full script of anything but primarily my thoughts and characterizations on the cast, tone of movie, and what i'd like to see for certain scenes. Please let me know what you think.

Scenes:

The movie begins in Smallville Kansas. Some sporting event is just finishing up. We get our first look at Clark Kent and Lana Lang. They are both in their freshmen or sophomore year in high school. Clark is a star athlete, excelling in the classroom and on the field. The interaction we see is brief but establishes that these two are close, best friends, much more akin to Clark’s relationship with Chloe rather than Lana, from smallville the tv show. There may even be a budding romance between the two, but it hasn’t come to fruition b/c they both think it might jeopardize their friendship (although neither one knows what the other is thinking). Lana asks Clark why he’s recently begun wearing glasses. He says he’s been having headaches from eye strain recently and thinks the glasses will help. [Here we’re establishing why clark kent would be wearing glasses, also that his powers have been growing gradually up to this point and haven’t fully emerged yet.]

Clark hears an ear-piercing sound, lana asks what’s wrong, he’s like, “what is that? Can you hear that”. Lana has no idea what he’s talking about. Then the sound goes away and clark feels fine. He dismisses it and heads for home.

Pulling up to the farm in his dad’s pickup truck, clark hears the piercing sound again. He realizes it’s coming from the barn. Slowly making his way to the barn he notices that the cellar in the barn is open, the underground location of the ship that brought him to earth. “Dad is that you?” he asks as he cautiously approaches. A medium built man stands over the ship as it glows as the sounds continue emanating from it. The man turns around to acknowledge Clark. His eyes glow a greenish color. We begin seeing things from his perspective. It looks like a display screen of some sort and after cycling through trying to identity what clark is, it matches his dna signature as a potential kryptonian (30%). “What are you doing in here?” clark demands.

The scenes switches to inside the Kent home. Jonathan and Martha are preparing for dinner. You see them as a real family, good character stuff here. They’re talking about Clark, their life, maybe doubts or concerns they have. They are startled by the sound of a loud crash outside and are horrored to see Johnathan’s truck in flames, even more shocked as they watch Clark emerge from the ruble.

Clark tells them to run as the robot leaps out of the barn and lands on the remains of the truck, then lunges at Clark. Martha screams. Just as the robot has Clark pinned and is about to initiate a probe of some sort, a shotgun blasts it back. Jonathan tells Clark to stay down and keeps firing at the robot. After taking a few direct shots to the head and chest the robot identifies Jonathan as a threat that must be terminated. As it prepares to leap toward Jonathan, Clark grabs it and punches it several times, showing an increase in strength and further damaging the robot. Clark hears the robot’s reading of “60% Kryptonian”, it startles him enough to hesitate in his assault. The robot knocks him a good 30 feet away landing in the cornfield, and turns to resume its attack on Jonathan. The handle of the shot gun shatters as it hits the robot’s head. Unhindered by Jonathans’ attack the robot prepares to kill him with its razor sharp talons.

Everything slows down as we begin seeing the situation from Clark perspective. He’s starting to pick himself up in the cornfield but can see the danger his father is in. He starts to run as fast as he can and just before impact with the robot he takes flight for the first time, with the robot in tow.

The robot struggles to break Clark’s grip and even slashes him with is talons, which have no effect on Clark. From its viewport the reading rapidly increases from 60% to 70%, 80%, 90% then as Clark’s eyes begin to glow with his anger, the reading displays %100 Kryptonian as it is incinerated by Clark’s heat vision.

(The idea is that Clark’s body has been super-charging for years as a teenager but nothing has triggered his abilities to “ignite” until now they have been running in a “passive” mode thus the peak human performance. If he was an adult when he landed his body would have displayed abilities much sooner, although perhaps in a weaker state b/c of absorbing less sunlight)

Clark remains hovering with the lifeless robot in his arms until he hears Martha scream “JOHNATHAN!!!” Clark turns to look back at the farm with shock. We see a full frame of his face wearing a worried expression. He wakes up in the present, visibly startled by the dream/memory from his past.

Plot Synopsis:

The entire first act is a dream sequence in which he remembers the first time his powers really flared up.

It is revealed that the past events took place when clark was around 16 years old. After the death of his father and the emergence of his powers he became more removed from the social scene, he quits all of the varsity teams (most people including his buddy Pete Ross believe its b/c of Jonathan’s death and clark’s increased responsibilities around the farm). While he was a freshmen (or sophmore in high school; the first scene in the movie) he had an all-star record from the JV team and was already a starter on the varsity level for several sports. Clark became heavily involved in journalism, being keenly interested in uncovering the truth about his origin, the world around him, and his mysterious attacker, clark also develops a love for writing. Even though he can’t always talk to other people about his experiences or feelings, his journal gives him a new since of freedom. During his final few years in high school clark spends an increasing amount of time studying astronomy and has a keen mind for science. He also tries to continue to develop and learn control over his abilities. He has on occasion used his abilities in a discreet way to help others, whether it was a fire, natural disaster or accident. This is a Clark Kent very different from the smallville tv show version, he doesn’t hate being different or his abilities, he’s fascinated by them, he loves flying and trying new things, his only regret is that his father never got to see him do any of these things. His dad always said he was special, he thinks, he didn’t know how right he was. After graduation clark left smallville behind and has been traveling the world, trying to find his place in it. He has been studying journalism abroad and reporting for various papers around the world as a freelance journalist. His true motivation however is to discover the truth about his heritage, where did he come from? Who sent him here? What was that mysterious robot that he battled at the barn? Why hadn’t his ship activated until then and never again afterward?

[After his father’s funeral he tries to dispose of the robot’s body and he re-examines his ship. Some sort of artifact had been removed from the ship by the robot and clark now possesses it, even though he has no idea what it is. Perhaps the markings on the artifact matched those of some discovered elsewhere in the world and that’s what sparked clark’s globetrotting. ]

Last edited:
4 MILES AWAY:
Camera shows a large skyscraper at ground level. Camera pans up, faster and faster, showing each floor as it climbs. It stops at the top, revealing large words which read LEX-CORP.

Camera flys through a window into a very large office. In fact, it takes up the entire 40th floor.

A fist pounds a desk in anger, knocking over a glass and a pen holder.

Camera pulls back and we see a late 30 something man, athletic build, bald, and dressed in a expensive business suit.

LEX: ''That little save just cost me 800 million. Not to mention the competition I was trying to get rid of onboard.''
''I want to know who he is.''
''I want to know if he is in league with that batfreak in gotham''.
''I want to know it all'' ''Take care of it Mercy''.

Mercy just nods, says nothing.

Lex walks to a window and stares out.

LEX: ''So, it would seem my little rescuer has all grown up now''. ( Lex remembers the teenaged kid saving his learjet from crashing)

Camera cuts back to just outside the daily planet. Superman glides down into an alley, and in the blink of an eye, out walks Clark, business suit and all.

Next Scene. Inside the Daily planet, Perry Whites office. He and Clark are talking.

Clark: Thanks again Mr White for the Job, and i'm really glad jimmy and lois are OK, that must have been really scary to go through.

Perry: forget about it kid, their fine. Just keep turning stories in like this and you'll be ok.
and oh, stay on your toes around Lois, or she'll eat you alive.

As if and cue, Lois comes busting in.

Lois: Chief, have I got a story for you, the cruise ship, we got the scoop on Superman.

Perry: Superman??

Lois: yeah, the guy who saved the ship. we have pictures....

Perry: you mean pics like these? perry holds up some pictures of superman in action, very good pictures.

Lois: her jaw drops. ''where??'' "who??''

Perry: Lois, meet Clark Kent. He just beat you to the punch. ''Clark, Meet Lois Lane.''
(perry chuckles)

Clark: Clark holds out his hand. Nice to meet you Ms La....( lois ignores it, and pushes past Clark)

LOIS: Chief, thats MY story. I was on that Ship, I have first hand accounts and all.

Perry: sorry Lois, i'm going with Kents for the headline. you should read it, its very good.
You get second page. (Lois storms out, and Clark wisely backs up against the wall out of her way)

Perry: AnD Lois, I want you to show Kent around. ( door slams as Lois leaves)
See Kent, told ya. Watch yourself. ( perry laughs)

Last edited:
That sounds like a great pair of scenes. I could totally picture that in my mind.

Lex-Corp. Lex makes his way back to the secret room that houses the spacecraft.
He walks over to the ship and talks to the lead scientists.
Lex: any luck yet?
Scientists: No sir, we're trying, but its unlike any material known to man. Lasers, diamond tipped drills, or even cold can't penetrate it.

The Scientists keeps talking, but Lex has noticed something odd about the symbols....he studies it for a moment, and tilts his head..Lex walks over closer, and starts pressing the symbols randomly.

Scientists: sir? what are you doing?

Lex holds up a finger to his lips in a ''shhh'' sign.

One symbol lights up..then another, then a third.

Scientists: well i'll be damned.

Finally, all 7 symbols light up...the ship opens. light, along with a hum, fills the room.

Street just down from the DP.
Clark is trying to catch up with lois, but she has caught a taxi and is long gone..
Clark stands there for a moment and thinks, ''on my toes indeed''.
Suddenly a high pitched sound fills the air. Clark raises both hands to his ears to block the painful noise.
He looks around, other people are continuing on normally, so they obviously cant hear it. He concentrates. The sound is quiter now. there is a voice with the sound. He concentrates harder.
It calls out, ''Kal-el''.

Clark is confused..who is this Kal-el?

It calls out again. "Kal-el.''

Clark follows the sound. He makes his way for blocks and blocks. finally stopping in front of Lex-corp.

He looks up, using his x-ray vision and spots the source of the sound.
VOICE: "yes, you are Kal-el, The last son of Krypton''. ''I have the answers you are seeking''.

Lex and the rest of the workers inside were knocked to their knees when the ship opened. The sound is gone. Lex grabs a corner of a table and pulls himself up. What he sees angers him beyond words.

The ship is gone, and beyond it, a man sized hole in the wall taunts him

Camera cuts out and to the sky.

We see superman carrying the small craft, heading north.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys, continuing on...

We continue on to Lexcorp, where we met Lex. Early thirties, already bald. Seems like a decent enough dude whose a bit corrupt. We learn Lex is unveiling some new defense stuff he made for the government. We also learn hes in some trouble with some shady french folks. Lois walks in on the meeting, and Luthor plays the gentleman role infront of his associates. Back at their seats, Jimmy explains to Clark that he thinks Lois is a goldigger, who only likes Lex for his money. As Lois is leaving for the conference, she overhears Lex making a joke about her. Lex gives his press conference, hyping his "terrorist buster" tracking equipment, making a joke that theyve already picked up a UFO, which gives Clark a brief, unwarranted scare. As they leave, Lois humorously has trouble remembering Clarks name, as we cut to...OUTER SPACE!

A shuttle crew is working on repairing a space station, when they see a small, sleek, alien looking object rocketing towards Earth. Confused, Nasa picks up nothing on their trackers as the object enters Earths atmosphere, and appears to burn up. Cut to the Sahara Desert at night. The object smashes into the desert, and quickly transforms itself into a tiny tracker, and in an instant, has picked something up...

Back to the Daily Planet at night. Clark and Superman chit chat about Luthor and Lois's appearently complex relatinship with him. The 2 begin to grow close, and we quickly figure out that already Lois is closer to him than anyone else there. We than cut to YISPA MEGACITY-the universe largest megacity. On the planet Qira, Brainiac has taken over, and is holding the people in concentration camps, brainwashing the men into soldiers. We find LORD HAVOC, we learn is Brainiacs top dog in the army. Havoc is a total ***** to the generals, who are older but inferior in rank than he; Havoc disagrees and gives orders at will with ease while they have an obvious animosity for him. Abruptly, Havocs aid interupts the meeting and demands Havoc come with him, he has some urgent news. They are some sort of space scans, which Havoc takes delight in reading. He announces hes going to see the furher alone. At the palace at night, Havoc informs Brainiac that his men have located Kal-el.

We than get a little montage of Havoc and his 2 boys prepping and leaving the planet, headed into space. Back in Metropolis, Luthor's French friends are not happy with him, and have decided to kidnap Lois Lane and hold her ransom. Their plot is blow up a jewelry store, newly opened, near where Lois and Jimmy are covering a story (Clarks at home alseep, its a Saturday). During the story, the thing blows up. Olsen FAINTS admid the chaos, as Lois tried to revive him, the french bastards kidnap Lois and flee to the roof of the buildin amid the messy scene. Intercut scenes of Clark groggily waking up and Lois getting kidnapped and brought to the roof of the building, when Clarks superhearing picks up on SIRENS racing to the scene. In a flash, he goes for his suit, but stop short.

Cut to the roof, where Superman appears, and after a brief hesitation, rockets off the roof! Rousing, enormous music BOOMS as we rack cop cars to da scene-a helicopter is landing adminst the smoke, and is about to take Lois away. Superman arrives to the people trapped isnide the burning building by smashing through the wall. He blows out the fires, goes up and wrestles with the helicopter between skyscrappers. He rescues Lois, and then lowers the chopper about 10 feet from the ground, where he shakes it, an the men spill out to the ground, right infront of the police! What a g!

Lois is beyond starstruck. As Superman lands in the crowd, Lois and Superman lock eyes instantly, and dont break contact until Luthor himself arrives on the scene. Luthor thanks Superman, and ushers Lois away. The press is freaking out, and Superman bounds away wirth a smile and wave, while a slackjawed Olsen just stares with a "Whoa". Meanwhile, Superman races over Antarctica. We cut to inside the fotress- we have not seen it yet- where Superman lands fast, out of breath. Nervous. WTF just happened?!?! Lex shields Lois from press as he makes his way to his penthouse apartment. Clark watches newscasts from his apartment of the event, unaware fo what should be his next move. Close up on his face.

Cut to Smallville, Kansas, at sunset. Martha Kent has just pulled up with groceries when she sees Clark standing in the middle of the driveway-her heart skips a beat...and Ill continue later on.

Interesting. I like the twist of Lois being involved with Luthor, I wouldn´t go with the pattern of waiting till (act two?) to reveal Superman coming to rescue Lois, but it was well-handled.

Lex-Corp. Lex makes his way back to the secret room that houses the spacecraft.
He walks over to the ship and talks to the lead scientists.
Lex: any luck yet?
Scientists: No sir, we're trying, but its unlike any material known to man. Lasers, diamond tipped drills, or even cold can't penetrate it.

The Scientists keeps talking, but Lex has noticed something odd about the symbols....he studies it for a moment, and tilts his head..Lex walks over closer, and starts pressing the symbols randomly.

Scientists: sir? what are you doing?

Lex holds up a finger in the shhh sign.

One symbol lights up..then another, then a third.

Scientists: well i'll be damned.

Finally, all 7 symbols light up...the ship opens, light fills the room along with a hum.

Street just down from the DP. Clark is trying to catch up with lois, but she has caught a taxi and is gone..Clark stands there for a moment and thinks, ''on my toes indeed''.
Suddenly a high pitched sound fills the air. Clark raises both hands to his ears to block the painful sound.
He looks around, other people are continuing on normally, so they obviously cant hear it. He concentrates. The sound is quiter now. there is a voice with the sound. He concentrates harder.
It calls out, Kal-el.

Clark is confused..who is this Kal-el?

It calls out again. "Kal-el.''

Clark follows the sound. He makes his way for blocks and blocks. finally stopping in front of Lex-corp.

He looks up, using his x-ray vision and spots the source of the sound.
"yes, Clark Kent, you are Kal-el'' The last son of Krypton''. ''I have all the answers you seek''.

Lex and the rest of the workers inside were knocked to their knees when the ship opened. The sound is gone. Lex grabs a corner of a table and pulls himself up. What he sees angers him beyond words.

The ship is gone, and beyond it, a man sized hole in the wall taunts him

Camera cuts out and to the sky.

We see superman carrying the small craft, heading north.

Absolutely loving your take on this. Original, intriquing, great stuff man.

I wish DC would've held a script writing contest for the new superman and the winner would've had their script adapted into the new movie. It would've certainly got buzz going long ago. I've read some fantastic stuff on this site. keep it coming guys.

SUPERMAN: THE LEGACY

ACT 1- Superman is at the top of the world. He can protect/save people from anything, from working accidents to natural disasters, he´s beloved by all, Lois is more and more crazy about him, even though she still doesn´t know he and Clark are the same person, sill teases Clark and everything.

One day, however, Superman comes to stop a terrorist hostage situation. He thinks it will be easy, but then one of the terrorists has a bomb belt that carries Kryptonite. Surprised, Superman falls weakened. The terrorist wants to show to the world how "you arrogant Americans are more fragile than you think" and shoots an innocent person in the back. Enraged, Superman finds the strength to cut his belt and detonator with his heat vision and take him. Then he shows the "arrogan American" the terrorist killed was an Indian-American citizen. People still cheer for Supes, but the death haunts him.

With Ma and Pa Kent, as Clark, he ponders, what if I let the people of Earth down, what if something terrible happens that I can´t stop, even with all my powers and popularity it can all go away in a blink. They reassure him, with all his powers deep down he´s as human as any of us, and that´s his real greatest strength, for he still knows what it is to win and lose, to laugh and cry, to fall and learn. He flies away feeling better, watching the beautiful fields of Smallville. As all of these happens, the hordes of Darkseid get closer and closer to Earth

ACT 2 – Darkseid´s army attacks Earth with all its power, causing huge devastation. Superman fights his army with all his might and help of Earth´s army, but even he can´t contain such power.

Dr. Hamilton clues Supes that he´s found the location to Apokolips, maybe with the ship that brought him to Earth he can get there, take advantage that Darkseid and his main army are absent, and find something that can help save Earth. He alerts him, though, that the distance from Earth´s yellow sun will seriously weaken him. Superman is afraid, he couldn´t save Earth with his power, can he do it without it. Pa Kent reminds him that bad things happen to anyone, super powers didn´t save the terrorists´ victim, but you don´t need super powers to overcome bad things or even impossible obstacles, but strength of mind and heart.

Superman kisses Lois goodbye, thinks for a moment that he may never see her again, and reveals his true identity.

Superman is forced to leave Earth at the blink of obliteration, just as he once had to leave Krypton.

On Apokolips, Superman finds an entirely different situation from Earth. His powers are seriously reduced, the mere mention of the name Superman inspires hatred and rage, Darkseid is revered as a God, he has to be as undercover as possible. In disguise, he uses his skills as an investigative reporter to infiltrate Darkseid´s palace.

In there, however, he´s uncovered and Kalibak decides to destroy him. They fight, and even weakened Superman manages to figure out his weakness and defeat him.

Because he´s Superman and he can see the humanity in even the worst of creatures, he sees Kalibak for who he is underneath: a frustrated son, desperately seeking a father´s approval that will just never come. Superman understands him, he has to live up to the legacy of two great men, the Kryptonian scientist and the Kansas farmer, to an entire race that has him as its sole survivor and a planet that adopted him. He manages to reach out to Kalibak, who reveals him a secret that will help save Earth from Darkseid (I´m not sure what that secret is yet, let´s save some surprises for my meeting with WB, hehe…).

As all of this happens, Earth falls more and more under Darkseid´s tyranny.

ACT 3 – Superman returns to Earth and finds the planet under dictatorship, people enslaved and caged by Darkseid´s reign of terror. More determined than ever, Superman fights with all he´s got and finds the key to get Darkseid to leave the planet, thanks to the secret Kalibak told him.

Darkseid accepts his (momentary) defeat and prepares to leave, but before he reveals: Lois resisted bravely all the mental and physical torture, which was tremendous, but in the end she had to give in. I know your secret, Earth´s champion, and will use it to my advantage. He didn´t kill her though, because Superman´ll be so busy and tortured helping her to recover from all the trauma, and being reminded of his mistake, it will weaken his spirit even more, Darkseid thinks.

But Darkseid also knows where he gets his guidance and support from, and that won´t be there anymore for him.

And then he obliterates Smallville from the face of the Earth with a hidden nuke.

Blind with rage, Superman attacks Darkseid but he manages to escape.

Clark and Lois, still in a wheelchair, attend to a collective, symbolic funeral for the people of Smallville. Nobody but Lois and Clark understand why he destroyed a city with no strategic importance of any kind. With tremendous sadness, but more determination than ever, he remembers they tought him their last but most important lesson: deep down he´s as human as anyone else and bad things still happen to him, to Earth and to those he loves. But that humanity is his greatest power, for he still knows the weight of pain and loss, and to learn from it. it gives him the strength of mind and heart to overcome tragedy and surpass impossible obstacles. This isn´t the last we saw of Darkseid, and he´ll pay for this and for all evil he´s done, he oaths at the memorial for his adoptive parents and the people of Smallville. It isn´t truth that you won´t have guidance and support, says Lois. I´ll be here for that, too, as she holds his arm.

After the funeral, Clark gets a call from Dr.Hamilton, he may have something important for him to know, regarding Darkseid. Clark kisses Lois as the wind blows autumn leaves around them. Discretely, he hides and changes suit. Superman takes flight, watching thebeautiful mountains and forests and the sun rise, as he disappears in the horizon.

I made little changes in my outline. I took away Metallo and the Luthor subplot. The added/chaned parts are highlighted.

SUPERMAN: THE LEGACY

ACT 1- Superman is at the top of the world. He can protect/save people from anything, from working accidents to natural disasters, he´s beloved by all, Lois is more and more crazy about him, even though she still doesn´t know he and Clark are the same person, sill teases Clark and everything.

One day, however, Superman comes to stop a terrorist hostage situation. He thinks it will be easy, but then one of the terrorists has a bomb belt that carries Kryptonite. Surprised, Superman falls weakened. The terrorist wants to show to the world how "you arrogant Americans are more fragile than you think" and shoots an innocent person in the back. Enraged, Superman finds the strength to cut his belt and detonator with his heat vision and take him. Then he shows the "arrogan American" the terrorist killed was an Indian-American citizen. People still cheer for Supes, but the death haunts him.

With Ma and Pa Kent, as Clark, he ponders, what if I let the people of Earth down, what if something terrible happens that I can´t stop, even with all my powers and popularity it can all go away in a blink. They reassure him, with all his powers deep down he´s as human as any of us, and that´s his real greatest strength, for he still knows what it is to win and lose, to laugh and cry, to fall and learn. He flies away feeling better, watching the beautiful fields of Smallville. As all of these happens, the hordes of Darkseid get closer and closer to Earth

ACT 2 – Darkseid´s army attacks Earth with all its power, causing huge devastation. Superman fights his army with all his might and help of Earth´s army, but even he can´t contain such power.

Dr. Hamilton clues Supes that he´s found the location to Apokolips, maybe with the ship that brought him to Earth he can get there, take advantage that Darkseid and his main army are absent, and find something that can help save Earth. He alerts him, though, that the distance from Earth´s yellow sun will seriously weaken him. Superman is afraid, he couldn´t save Earth with his power, can he do it without it. Pa Kent reminds him that bad things happen to anyone, super powers didn´t save the terrorists´ victim, but you don´t need super powers to overcome bad things or even impossible obstacles, but strength of mind and heart.

Superman kisses Lois goodbye, thinks for a moment that he may never see her again, and reveals his true identity.

Superman is forced to leave Earth at the blink of obliteration, just as he once had to leave Krypton.

On Apokolips, Superman finds an entirely different situation from Earth. His powers are seriously reduced, the mere mention of the name Superman inspires hatred and rage, Darkseid is revered as a God, he has to be as undercover as possible. In disguise, he uses his skills as an investigative reporter to infiltrate Darkseid´s palace.

In there, however, he´s uncovered and Kalibak decides to destroy him. They fight, and even weakened Superman manages to figure out his weakness and defeat him.

Because he´s Superman and he can see the humanity in even the worst of creatures, he sees Kalibak for who he is underneath: a frustrated son, desperately seeking a father´s approval that will just never come. Superman understands him, he has to live up to the legacy of two great men, the Kryptonian scientist and the Kansas farmer, to an entire race that has him as its sole survivor and a planet that adopted him. He manages to reach out to Kalibak, who reveals him a secret that will help save Earth from Darkseid (I´m not sure what that secret is yet, let´s save some surprises for my meeting with WB, hehe…).

As all of this happens, Earth falls more and more under Darkseid´s tyranny.

ACT 3 – Superman returns to Earth and finds the planet under dictatorship, people enslaved and caged by Darkseid´s reign of terror. More determined than ever, Superman fights with all he´s got and finds the key to get Darkseid to leave the planet, thanks to the secret Kalibak told him.

Darkseid accepts his (momentary) defeat and prepares to leave, but before he reveals: Lois resisted bravely all the mental and physical torture, which was tremendous, but in the end she had to give in. I know your secret, Earth´s champion, and will use it to my advantage. He didn´t kill her though, because Superman´ll be so busy and tortured helping her to recover from all the trauma, and being reminded of his mistake, it will weaken his spirit even more, Darkseid thinks.

But Darkseid also knows where he gets his guidance and support from, and that won´t be there anymore for him.

And then he obliterates Smallville from the face of the Earth with a hidden nuke.

Blind with rage, Superman attacks Darkseid but he manages to escape.

Clark and Lois, still in a wheelchair, attend to a collective, symbolic funeral for the people of Smallville. Nobody but Lois and Clark understand why he destroyed a city with no strategic importance of any kind. With tremendous sadness, but more determination than ever, he remembers they tought him their last but most important lesson: deep down he´s as human as anyone else and bad things still happen to him, to Earth and to those he loves. But that humanity is his greatest power, for he still knows the weight of pain and loss, and to learn from it. it gives him the strength of mind and heart to overcome tragedy and surpass impossible obstacles. This isn´t the last we saw of Darkseid, and he´ll pay for this and for all evil he´s done, he oaths at the memorial for his adoptive parents and the people of Smallville. It isn´t truth that you won´t have guidance and support, says Lois. I´ll be here for that, too, as she holds his arm.

After the funeral, Clark gets a call from Dr.Hamilton, he may have something important for him to know, regarding Darkseid. Clark kisses Lois as the wind blows autumn leaves around them. Discretely, he hides and changes suit. Superman takes flight, watching thebeautiful mountains and forests and the sun rise, as he disappears in the horizon.

20 miles away, a basement of a warehouse. Two guards on duty are playing cards.
A slight tremble fills the room.

Guard 1: Did you feel that?
Guard 2: No man, shut up and play.

another slightly larger tremble.

Guard 1: well?
Guard 2: yeah yeah, c'mon, lets check it out.

The make their way down the hallway to the room they are guarding. They dont even know what their guarding, but Edge is paying them plenty to watch it.

Guard 1: Should we? ( the guard ponders on opening the door)
Guard 2: I'd say so. He said not to go in there unless we felt it was absolutely neccessary and I would say this qualifies.

Guard 1 takes out a security card and swipes it, the door hisses open. A strange hum feels the air. They slowly make their way inside, guns drawn.
Suddenly robotic tentacles fill the air, dozens of them, the guards fire their weapons but with no affect.
The tentacles lift both guards high..They then throw both men across the room and against a wall, instantly killing them.

Camera zooms in and on the owner of the tentacles. It's the ship, only it has now transformed.
It has now taking on the shape of humanoid. Silver metallic skin covers its large body, with machine parts visible here and there. A triangle shape is on its forehead....the face is hauntedly similar looking to a human skull.

It walks across the room to a computer panel...small thin tentacles shoot out of its body and into the panel. Info flashes across the screen. slow at first, then faster than the eye can follow..It sees the entire history of mankind, past and present. it sees about the recent reports of the strange rescuer. It whispers ''Kal-el"

It also sees Lex Luthor on the screen. It stops on him and studies him..It pulls up everything known about Lex. "you will do nicely'' it whispers.

It continues downloading info..it finds the data base of the worlds mightiest militaries and downloads everything about base locations, defenses, troop strength, etc etc.

Finally satisfied, the being makes its way to Lex-Corp.

Last edited:
Superman heads north as the craft in his arms directed.

''Land here'' it says.

Superman does as he is asked.

Superman: "the artic?"

The ship: ''no prying eyes here''

Kal sits the craft down and steps back. The ship transforms into a small figure, approx 4 feet high.
It has taken on the shape of his Father, Jor-el.

Clark backs up a couple of steps

It speaks: 'Hello Kal-el. Do not be alarmed. I am your father, Jor-el. You are from the planet Krypton. It was I that sent you here to save your life. ( ''Jor-el'' walks)
You see, I discovered that our sun was going supernova. I tried to explain it to our council of course, but, they would have none of it. Denial. It destroyed them all.
There was plenty of time to save thousands, maybe millions of lives if only they would have listened. I was forbidden to speak of it publicly or risk banishment. I couldnt risk leaving your mother and you alone so I chose to remain silent. I did however fashion a small craft......No, it was, is, much more than that, it is also a teacher for you, and here it stands before you now........so Kal-el, speak.

Clark: What about my mother?

The ship transforms from an image of Jor-el to one of Lara.

Hello Kal-el. I am Lara, your mother, or more precisely, an image of your mother. She recorded her voice and answers to questions that she and Jor-el thought you would ask.

Clark: this is all.....so confusing.

Lara: I know my son.

They sit and talk. Images of krypton are shown to us and Clark. several Mile high towers, lush green forests, snow covered mountains, and all different matters of weird animal life.
She explains the history of krypton, its wars, its exploration, and finally its peace once brainic was created...
after a long while she stands.

Follow me she says..

Lara turns and walks, transforming back to the eradicator as ''she'' does so. Clark follows. it raises an arm and a beam of energy comes out and strikes a nearby cliffside. The ground starts to shake. mountains of ice and snow fall from the cliff.

The eradicator flys off to the cliff. A hole has formed. It enters it.
More shaking occurs outside.
After a few mins it flys back.

Kal-el, this is my gift to you. It's a sanctuary for you, a ...fortress of solitude. All the history of krypton is inside and awaiting you.
But be warned, there is another, sent to destroy you, sent by an enemy of Jor-el and Krypton.
Even though the enemy died on Krypton as well, his creation did not. It was our planets protector untill he tampered with its programming. Now it only knows evil.
It's name is Brainiac, and its every bit as powerful as you. His creator was Zod.

the Eradicator drops to one knee, his power waning, and transforms back to the ship.

''My programming is complete Kal-el.''

''Beware of Brainiac'' it warns, then it grows silent and cold.

Kal picks up the craft and heads for the entrace to the FOS..

Last edited:
thanx man. It's just the geek in me..but they're way more ideas here that are better than mine, its just how I see a reboot when I think about it.

oh totally green there is so much they could do this time around and i hope they will do some good things.

Continuing on with my epic tale...

Clark touches down in Smallville, saying he just needed to get away. He is so un-used to putting his thoughts into actions and acting in impulse that he is unsure how to react. He walks into the middle of an old cornfield, where he has brief flashbacks of his childhood. He lies on the ground, staring at the stars in the night sky. We pan down the stars, to reveal we're back in Metropolis. On Lex Luthors night time balcony, to be exact, with it's breathetaking views over Metropolis, where we find LOIS LANE, just hanging out. Relaxing. Lois is sitting her, alone, thinking.

QUICK FLASHBACK-Luthor mentions the name "Dunn" in his previous meeting she walked in on him during, and then to today, when one of the thugs talks to "Dunn", the head thug, who kidnapped her on purpose. END FLASHBACK.

Lois knows that Luthor is so how connected to what happened to her today, though she is hestitant to believe he is responsible as much it might just be payback for somethign he's done to someone else (as she later confides in Olsen). Just as the flashback ends, the 2 of us (Lois and the audience) making the connection, Luthor walks out on the balcony in silence. He comforts her, and gives her some rare jewelry to try to make her feel better. But Lois is hostile and cold to him; Luthor assuming she's still shaken from her accident, but Lois viewing the moment as one of possession for Lex; men tried to take what is his, and now he is reaffirming his grasp on her. Back in Smallville, Jonathan talk Clark into realizing that Superman is his true calling.

Que cool montage of Superman doing his thing:
-Superman saves the kidnapped son of an island King
-Superman stopping a bank robbery in China
-One shot scene- Clark and Jimmy at a hod dog stand-a brutal car crash off screen-Olsen reacts as we pan, appearently a car carreening towards them airborne, Clark dissappearing-Superman flies in, stops the crash-pan back to Olsen, who turns to see Clark with Hoddog, who just missed the accident. Hilarious :lmao:

Back to the Daily Planet, where Olsen cannot believe Clark missed Superman "again!". Lois confides to the 2 of them that she thinks Luthor had an indirect tie to the bank incident, but thinks it might have been payback over some "deal gone bad" or something. Clark is curious. Anyway, cut to the skies over EUROPE, and back to da montage-

-Superman saving a skydiver whose parachute wont work
-Superman rescuing a stranded fishing boat caught in a storm of massive swells
-intercut with bits about supermania (magazine cover, toys, reactions, ect.)

We than cut to Metropolis at night, where we find 2 thugs creeping down the windows of a skyscrapper at night (homage to SUPERMAN DA MOVIE). Cut to inside the building, the 2 of them reading some files of a General SUTTON...when Superman arrives. Cut to the thugs being booked, and placed into a police car. Find Superman above, simply cruising the night sky majestically over HIS city. He happens to peer back to the cop car the 2 thugs were entered into, and spots the driver is not a cop, but MISTY-Luthors personal assistent Clark saw at the press conference (when he was using his x-ray vision to watch watch Luthor and Lois). Intrigued, he follows the police car, as it pulls into LEXCORP :dry: Alarmed, and thinking back to what Lois told him earlier, he decides to do some investigating.

We cut to inside Lexcorp, where Luthor is annoyed that 2 of his boys got caught doing his dirty work, though he concedes theres not much they can do when it comes to Superman catching them ("the cops had no idea"). One of Luthors aide alerts him that his defense technology-the stuff he was pimping earlier-has picked a UFO during testing, which is rocketing towards the Sahara desert, and is unknown to Nasa. Luthor commands the security staff (armed with his weaponry) in the middle eastern location to go and intercept the UFO before anyone else, which he'll use as leverage vs. the US government to help persuade them to buy his ****.

We follow Luthor in his building, as he gets in the elevator. Inside with him, when suddenly it STOPS. The entire thing SHAKES-Luthor tumbles-picks himself when the doors are FORCED open-Superman is there, hovering in the vacant, opposite shaft 50 floors up, having rotated the elevator to face him. Luthor is at first relieved, and promptly thanks him for saving his girlfriend and apologizes for taking so long to properly thank him.

SUPERMAN
I want you to know that I am watching you..

LUTHOR
I...Superman, I am going to be honest with you. I am not sure I am following what you're saying. Why would you be keeping an eye on me? Everything we do is strictly by the book-

SUPERMAN
Like blackmail? Blackmail is by the book?

LUTHOR
Blackmail-blackmail-what are you talking about? We haven't-

SUPERMAN
(interupts)
I caught 2 thugs breaking into a government building tonight, trying to steal encripted files of a Military general-the same General who is advising the government on how to proceed with their relationship with yourself.

LUTHOR
I fail to see what this has to do with me, directly, Superman, I-

SUPERMAN
(interupts)
Your assistant, Mercy, picked them. She was disquised as a police officer.

LUTHOR
Well than I guess I will just have to conduct more thorough backround checks.

Superman does not buy it. Luthor offers him a PR smile.

LUTHOR
Superman, I can assure you...everything is fine.

SUPERMAN
I hope so. But regardless, I will be keeping an eye on you.

Luthor is getting annoyed, impatient as usuaul. He cannot help himself.

LUTHOR
Look...this city functions a certain way. The people like it, They are happy. This city is a nice place to live.
(beat)
This is MY town...and if you want things to remain they way they have been, if you want people to stay happy...
(beat, off Superman's look)
then you'll stay out of my way.
(beat)
I RUN this city. And there is not a damn thing you can do about it, except get used to it.

The two men eye eachother for a few seconds, equally determinded. After a minute, Superman hovers up and away, leaving Luthor stranded there. Superman flies up through the roof, where he finds Lois Lane, chilling on the balcony once again, reading. Superman and Lois have their real chat, briefly getting to know eachother, minor flirting. Meanwhile, back inside as Luthor watches the 2. Back to them, Luthor watches out, asking who Lois is talking to. But Superman GONE-Lois says "No one". Off the 2 of them from above, as Suprman hovers into the night sky over the city, dissappearing into the clouds,....as the sound military helicopters sound

Panning over an endless desert-to reveal Luthor suardon-a half dozen humvees, few helicopters racing across the desert, towards a sleek, UFO, crash landed in the sand ahead of them. They surround the ship, when all of a sudden they ferociously attacked by Lord Havocs "two finests" (who referenced earlier), named Nige and Ty. They decimate the humvees and helicopter, flying around the gunfire, blowing them up with the primary weapon, the "blasstaff" (yeah its an abrams refernce but I like the name), a rocket-blastering sword. They leave one man a live, REX REASON, the leader of the group, and Havoc descends from the ship, and orders Reason to take him "to his commander"...

Last edited:
some great sounding scenes there, i would love to see the hotdog scene. Man would that be classic.

I really want this to be a place where people can come to share different stories about idea's for scenes they have & would like to see in a new Superman movie. A place where ppl can stop worrying about casting, Directors, Story & just represent why you love Superman & how that would be interpreted into a scene you would like to see in a new movie. So pls, no fighting, just have fun.

Anywho, my idea I just came across a few mins ago:

I was listening to the Kick-Ass score again today & came across the track, Flying Home by Marius Vries. in context of Kick-Ass & the scene at hand itself, it doesn't mean much, but I was listening to it on it's own, while closing my eye's & imagining Superman in my head. I often do this with many inspirational scores, I came to realise that any score that is well done & uplifting can make the majesty & wonder & fun of being Superman come to life. I was listening to the score & imagining an end scene in the new movie similar to the ending of Spiderman 2, where the music builds & as it builds we have Superman & Lois on top of the Daily Planet building, on the very edge, looking over Metropolis as Superman & Lois kiss, then just as the song builds to it's maximum & the score takes off at the 55 second mark, so does Superman, but not straight up into the clouds & into space, ala STM, but rather falling handcock style & then taking off low to the ground soaring through the inhabitants of Metropolis as their taken a back with the power of Superman flying around them, making them feel the rush of being a part of his world for a brief moment & then soaring above the buidling's, doing many maneouvers not ever seen in a Superman movie before, with a big grin on his face, showing the fun & majesty of being Superman, then as the music builds towards it's end, have Superman going straight up & sonic booming towards the camera, with a determined look on his face. Cut to black. I wanted to share with you all, incase you guys may also want to share similar stories in anticipation for the new movie.

The end :)

Steve

Few scenes I'd like to see

Flying - from Superman's point of view, as he starts off slowly but builds up to incredible speeds many times greater than the speed of sound.

Fight Scene - would love to see a scene bit like the TAS Supes vs Darkseid where he tells the villain he feels like he lives in a cardboard world, but he can finally stop holding back and use all his powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"