Superman Returns Superman Returns featured in SciFi Magazine

M.E.H.Z.E.B

Banned Usèr
Reaction score
http://www.scifi.com/scifimag/index.html

cover.jpg

i wonder if this is a manip of the cape.they made it realistic and they did the inside of the cape brighter.

The inside of the cape is brighter in alot of the shots.

dark_b said:
i wonder if this is a manip of the cape.they made it realistic and they did the inside of the cape brighter.
Yeah, it's been added; it's not "his" cape. The eyes have been touched up as well. (I have the mag.)

Would somebody please post a transcription/scan/link of the article?

Showtime029 said:
The inside of the cape is brighter in alot of the shots.
i know that the inside is brighter. just saying that they made the manip right. they made it like it looks in the movie.

agentpat, would you say he resembles tom a bit on that cover. He kinda does to me.

Probably just all the McG/Jon Peters/Tim Burton/Kevin Smith/It took 20 years to make this flick stuff. That, and OMG NO 1 LIKES TEH SUIT!!!11!! ;)

OMG,I really hope that is all.we have been through enough already.
Zakk Sabbath said:
Probably just all the McG/Jon Peters/Tim Burton/Kevin Smith/It took 20 years to make this flick stuff. That, and OMG NO 1 LIKES TEH SUIT!!!11!! ;)

Wesyeed said:
agentpat, would you say he resembles tom a bit on that cover. He kinda does to me.
Hmm. Well, if I squint really, RE-heeeely hard, maybe just a little. A shot of Vodka might help.

LOL J/K ;)

Personally, I think there's more differences than there are similarities, but I can see how some confusion might exist if folks weren't familiar with either actor beyond a general description or casting characterization.

I second the request for scan/transcript of the article, please. It just cost $675 dollars to register my car (f'ing TAX), so I really can't splurge and buy the magazine.

The main article features quotes and info we've seen from Wizard Magazine (and other articles). It dawned on me too late that these set-reports happened at the same time. Anyway, the article that I liked most was the one Bryan Singer's friend featured.

I think there´s some exaggeration on the shooting problems of SR... That I remember, there were some conflicts on the shooting of X2 too... Singer is known to be often a difficult director, there´s a quote that Halle Berry told him to kiss her black ass - and having seen that black ass in Monster´s Ball, she can tell me that anytime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"