Superman Returns Superman's Posey Talks Kitty

How dare you ever say Death to America. If we go under, Canada's weak little ass would be destroyed within no time. Your nothing without us, just like illegal little mexican bastards don't have a home without us hahaha. But seriously, Canada wouldn't stand a f-ing chance without us. Prolly beg the British to take your sorry asses back.

Im sorry, Im very Patriotic, but I meant what I said about Canada going under if we go under. If someone takes are land over, who is gonna protect Canada, ya know. Even though we were wrong about arresting the Prince of Pot.

Oldguy said:
Scientology killed her off, after her Tomkat shenannigans for the premiere, I'm sure she won't asked to return.

I think everyones about done with Tom anymore.

"Okay Mr. Cruise, we've had enough, please come out of the Closet."

Id like to meet Tom Cruise in a back alley somewhere, see if he opens his mouth like he did on all those talk shows.

tab_lee_engle said:
Im sorry, Im very Patriotic, but I meant what I said about Canada going under if we go under. If someone takes are land over, who is gonna protect Canada, ya know. Even though we were wrong about arresting the Prince of Pot.

If we want our country to succeed, we could start by teaching ourselves to spell. ;)

after Tom cruise makes a huge amount of money from MI3 i think he will take some of your advise. He might buy another house, or go to places where people cheer less when he arrives. He then will travel to Earth-5, and contact Tom cruise prime. Prime will go nuts from being jealous of our Toms fame and fortune, he will construct a anti-moniter suit and go on a path of destruction. The suit will give him limitless strength etc, but his rage and fury will make him like a child. While trying to break into this dimension , he will smash on the space time barrier and alter reality retconning only certain events.
After he does this he will get tired, and return to his earth to persue an acting carrer and play the new Superman in Superman:Travels through time. Also starring a blond haired actress named Katie Cat as Lois lane. Earth-5 Shack as Lex Luthor, and Earth-5 Will smith as Jimmy olsen. Rounding out the cast is new comer bill murray as perry wright.

tab_lee_engle said:

Canada dont need to be protected... the have no enemies, only drinking buddies. :o

Canada is a place for United States Citizens to act like Americans.

With Whip Cream.

Don't forget St. Catherine's St.

MatchesMalone said:
This reminds me of an Elseworlds story I read once. Pretty famous, apparently. Kal El crashes on Wayne Manor instead of the Kent farm. It was pretty good.

The one where Superman wear the Batman costume instead, right? That "Superman: Speeding Bullets". :)

Why are you all talking about John Canada, the keyboard player from Syracuse?

Elliot Maggin... I haven't heard him mentioned in close to a decade.

I own his 'Last Son of Krytpon' and it's from that book that I wanted to see Supes fly into space and have kind of a 'Star Wars' adventure on another planet.

In the book, he and Lex (Supes takes him out of prison for this - pre crisis) travel to another world and get involved in some doings there.

Don't like the silly Lex which owed a bit to Gene Hackman but I think if Elliot were writing that today, he could own with a modern version.

Eros said:
after Tom cruise makes a huge amount of money from MI3 i think he will take some of your advise. He might buy another house, or go to places where people cheer less when he arrives. He then will travel to Earth-5, and contact Tom cruise prime. Prime will go nuts from being jealous of our Toms fame and fortune, he will construct a anti-moniter suit and go on a path of destruction. The suit will give him limitless strength etc, but his rage and fury will make him like a child. While trying to break into this dimension , he will smash on the space time barrier and alter reality retconning only certain events.
After he does this he will get tired, and return to his earth to persue an acting carrer and play the new Superman in Superman:Travels through time. Also starring a blond haired actress named Katie Cat as Lois lane. Earth-5 Shack as Lex Luthor, and Earth-5 Will smith as Jimmy olsen. Rounding out the cast is new comer bill murray as perry wright.

You mentioned something that I could see happening, Bill Murray as Perry White!

^Actually yea that would work fine.

Hes got a few serious roles under his belt now doesn't he? I think he could sort of bring some light humor to Perry as well, kinda like Jackie Cooper back in STM.

Yeah, he still picks whacky roles, but he has been doing much less goofy roles.

MatchesMalone said:
If we want our country to succeed, we could start by teaching ourselves to spell. ;)

Well sir, my typing is eligible, so it will have to do for all of you. Have a good day.

DavidTyler said:
Elliot Maggin... I haven't heard him mentioned in close to a decade.
I own his 'Last Son of Krytpon' and it's from that book that I wanted to see Supes fly into space and have kind of a 'Star Wars' adventure on another planet.
In the book, he and Lex (Supes takes him out of prison for this - pre crisis) travel to another world and get involved in some doings there.
Don't like the silly Lex which owed a bit to Gene Hackman but I think if Elliot were writing that today, he could own with a modern version.
Dude, that book ruled. The Guardians were in it and everything. It was like Pre-Crisis but without all the Silver-Age schlock. If Elliot were to update it though, he'd have to do something about the Xerox copier aspect of the storyline. I actually bought his second book called "Miracle Monday" but have yet to read it. I think he's an awesome writer and has some crazy ideas that would definitely knock people on their rear-ends. I heard he also did the novelization for Kingdom Come, too? Maybe I'm crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"