Superman Returns posters bios

Discussion in 'Superman Returns' started by Excel, Aug 6, 2005.

1. TheStrider Registered

Name is Tommie, 20 years old, I enjoy smoking weed and downloading anime, and I think Superman is an american icon. yay!

2. Mister Sinister Picture of Paul McCartney

I'm Dave, I'm from the UK and I'm an alcoholic

OH WRONG MEETING!

3. Michael Corleone Don Corleone

I'm Mac. 26 years old from Shepherdstown West Virginia(about an hour outside of Washington D.C.) Bachelors in History from Shepherd University. Working towards my Masters in the same. Looking into maybe some film schools down the road. Getting dangerously close to being a professional student. Been a Superman fan all my life. Been collecting just as long. Love to paint, sculpt, draw. All of which are more of a form of therapy to me. It calms my nerves and lets me escape the daily grind of class and work. Not many see my work these days. Just a personal side of that I keep all to myself. Maybe one day. Hmm let see....Love music. Member of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia National Music Fraternity. Thats about it...need to know anything else...ask away.

4. Super Ronnie Registered

Im Ronnie. I'm from Edinburgh, Scotland. i currently wor in a dead end job. i like reading comics and anything else related to it including the films and tv shows. i also like pro-wrestling mainly wwe. i like to write and im an obsessed superman fan and think the movie will be brilliant

5. M.E.H.Z.E.B Banned Usèr

Profile:

Name: Mehzeb C.

Past History: Half-human, half alien. Born on a costal town in asia. Migrated to Europe in his early 20s. Became a Private Detective. Had a clash with GW Bush, over a game of checkers at the White House. Fought off the US Marines in the Pacific. Bush apologized later. Joined the Hype! in 2001.

Super Powers: Increased endurance to pain. super-speed. sharper vision. mind-boggling agility. telepathic, and telekinetic. healing ability.

Survival techniques: can blend in with any crowd, impersonating anyone around you. extremely charming. will wait for his opponent to make a mistake, before moving in for the kill.

Favorite Quote: "The only thing new in this world is the history you dont know about..." -- Harry Truman

6. Metropolis_Man Mister Doctor?

Hey, I'm Metropolis Man. I live in South Carolina and I'm 19. I have been a fan of supes since the tender age of 3 when I saw the Max Fleisher Superman cartoon, The Mummy Strikes. While, I may have seen images of Superman before, this is my first image of him that I can remember to this day. I used to get comics when I was younger up until I was about 10 or 11. I realized that I never actually read the comics too much, I just kind of looked around at the images of Superman. Just recently comics have sparked my interest and I'm loving DC right now. I've been following the film for a while. Near the time when they first acquired Ratner. I believe this Superman will have much more to offer than the past ones because of the technology. We're going to see things we've never seen Superman do before on screen. I feel confident in the cast as well as Singer to deliever us an amazing and unforgettable movie.

7. Mr. McCarthy Ex-Photographer

wassup, I'm Mr. McCarthy. I'm 15 years old and I am a HUGE fan of Superman, Batman, Sin City and movies. I am really looking forward to the Superman movie. I have been a fan of comics ever since I was born because my father brought me into that. I also really like movie scores because I don't know. I can't wait 'til Superman returns.

8. Sauron Registered

Hey everybody, my hobbies include collecting comics, toys etc. I'm 26 yrs. old. I've been into Superman since as long as I can remember, some of my earliest memories are watching Superman movies on tv and the old Superfriends cartoon.

I'm looking forward to Superman Returns, I'm trying to stay positive about it. Hopefully it will be big and fun, I'm just hoping Parker Posey doesn't stink it up, and hopefully it'll be more faithful to the comics in the sequels.

9. Zigno Registered

10. krisboyuk Registered

Strangely enough, my name is Kris. I am a 21 student from Scotland. I’m into films, comics, football (soccer), music, golf (hey, I’m Scottish) and a bunch of other stuff. I have been seeing my GF for over a year and half now. I have a part time job in a bookie’s (betting shop) while I’m at uni. 4

I have been a Superman, and comics in general, fan all my living memory. Superman and Batman have always been my favourites although I do lean slightly towards Superman. I am more a Pre-Crisis/ Superman: The Movie type of person. Although I’m glad to see Superman get back more to how he should be in comics lately.

I am in total support of Bryan Singer and his team. I have been following this movie for years and only since Singer came on board can I honestly say I’ve been looking forward to it. We have a classic costume, an unknown in the lead, something in the ilk of the Donner film, Spacey as Luthor and a really interesting sounding plot. I really can’t wait for the movie.

11. StarvingArtist Registered

Man... I'd just like to take this moment to vocalize my awe at this illustration of how Superman transcends geography and culture :up: :)

12. Kal-el_from_Rio Registered

Kal-el from Rio... de Janeiro... Brazil... You know, soccer and girls...
    name: Daniel Estrela (Estrela being Star).
    I'm a lawyer, and I work with antipiracy campaigns...
    I lived in Canada for 8 years, and then in Gainesville, FLA for 2 years.
    hobby(ies): soccer, going to Maracana, watching movies, and collectin all superman comics (3k comics so far)...
    Started collectin superman comics since age 1, when my Pa started buying me comics... Now I only buy american Superman comics, i do buy toys and superman related stuff, but mostly (not to say only) comics...

gotta go... there's some ladies at my door... you know, Rio de Janeiro, soccer... and girls, girls, girls...

13. Mr. Thing HAHAHAHA no.

I'm Al, I'm from Glasgow, Scotland and I go to school. I'm 17. I'm considered cool. I am not a virgin. I have a Girlfriend. I like superheroes.

14. Superman The Man Of Steel (Is #1)

MARITAL STATUS: Married
    BASE OF OPERATIONS: Metropolis
    GROUP AFFILIATION: JLA
    KNOWN RELATIVES: Jor-El (father; deceased) Lara (mother; deceased) Jonathan Kent (adoptive father) Martha Clark Kent (adoptive mother) Lois Lane (wife)

HEIGHT: 6'
    WEIGHT: 225 LBS
    EYES: Blue
    HAIR: Black

------------------------------------------------------

History:
    For aeons the Kryptonian civilisation had evolved from humble beginnings, through vast planetary wars and a flowering of both cultural and scientific thought to become one of the most technologically advanced cultures in the Galaxy. However there was a price to pay for this Utopian world. As their........

Oh wait, You wanted my real bio didn't you? Never mind. :o ;)

Well, My name is Darrel. I've been here since this place was "Spider-man Hype" and I was one of the first posters to fight for a Superman Hype page on the main site and for a Superman board here in the boards. Not to mention the Superman smiliey that we have. I was a mod for this forum for a short time but I gave that job up because I wasn't having as much fun here at hype as a mod as I did as just a poster so I thought why do it if it's not fun? I'm not getting paid for it. So I quit. I can't wait for the new movie. I am backing this movie all the way.

That's it for now. Seeya. :supes: :up: :)

PS. I turn 37 on the 11th and I live in W.Va. USA. Married with no kids. :)

15. Mr. Thing HAHAHAHA no.

You were awesome as a Mod :up:

16. Compi716 The SHH! Jew

My name is Alex. I am 16 years old. I've been a Superman fan since the day I was born (it's in my genes!).

I have been a member of SHH! for quite some time, but I seem to see something new every single day.

I am a die-hard New York Yankees fan.

My favorite film is Jurassic Park (it got me into film...long, but good, story), and my favorite director is Steven Spielberg, who I had the honor of meeting ealier this year (another good story).

I believe that I am one of the few Jewish persoople on the SHH! boards.

I'm very very excited for SUPERMAN RETURNS, but I kinda dislike the suit. And the whole thing with Lois' kid. That just doesn't sit well with me.

But, I am, first and foremost, A SUPERMAN FAN!
    :supes:

17. Superman4ever Registered

Name is Omar (AKA S4E)...[​IMG]; I'm 24 years old and am working on my doctorates (Dual program) in Cancer Biology and Biomedical technology. My family and I migrated to the US, from Iraq, when I was 1...my parents came on academic scholarships. I've been a Superman fan since day one, like many of you, and read my first comic when I was approx. 3 years old (more like admired the pretty pictures:)), but have been a die-hard fan since then, and have been deeply engrossed in the mythos.

I'm stoked like you wouldn't believe when it comes to Superman Returns and if it were not for the blogs I probably would have rocketed to the moon in anticipation. When Bryan Singer was announced as the new director I had a HUGE geekgasum (who didn't, considering that a few months earlier we had Mcidiot...uh...McG?!). Initially I was opposed (for a micro-second) to Routh, but now think the world of him and can't wait, and I hope nothing but the best for him!

Peace,
    S4E

PS: I'm also coo-coo for Batman...Begins was the best :)
    PPS: I would DO ANYTHING to get my hands on the SDCC footage!

:eek:
    First you are the luckiest ever, and I envy you deeply! :o However, SUPER-happy for you...do you have any plans in entering "the business"?

Well, both my Grandmothers were Jewish, does that count? ;) :)

18. Compi716 The SHH! Jew

Yes, I do.

19. Groho Registered

Hi all..

I’m Groho. My real name is Budi Margomulyo. I am from Indonesia (same as Darthbakpao/Iskandar Salim). I am male, 35 years old & single.

I am a Structural Engineer. I work at Beca Carter, a New Zealand Engineering Company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. I have been working in current company for 2 years since 2003. Please visit the website of the company: www.beca.com

My previous company was a Korean Company. The company’s service is providing steel detailing for overseas projects, mainly in United States. I did make some steel detailing for tens of projects in US, i.e. Warner’s Riverside Bridge in Burbank, California.
    If somebody in US requires steel detail drawing, please do not hesitate to contact me..[​IMG] I will send you samples of my drawing.. [​IMG]

I'm of a Chinese descend born in Indonesia, the 4th generation since my great grandfather (same as Darthbakpao/Iskandar)

I am a fan of Superman since I was 6 years old. I watched all of Chris Reeve’s Superman in Cinema. It’s really awesome..

About Superman Returns, I think the movie will be great. I think Brandon Routh looks great as Superman, so does Spacey as Lex Luthor. I believe Bryan Singer can make the movie as good as Superman The Movie..[​IMG]

Go Superman Returns June 30,2006 ..[​IMG]

20. darthbakpao Registered

wow, another indonesian here... thought i was the only one!
    nice to meet you!

21. Groho Registered

Nice to meet you too, Darth..
    Maybe we can meet next time since we live in the same city..

I like all of your posters that you had done. You make Indonesian proud..
    Good luck...!! :up: :up: :up:

22. Super Kal Proud Conservative

Hello, my name is Brent and I am 22 years old. I was born in Texas, but unfortunately, I live in Alabama. I am currently unemployed, but I am working hard at finding a job. I like to read, fish, play video games, watch wrestling, and write compelling stories. I'm currently working on a DBZ story. If anyone is interested in reading the overview and storylines, feel free to PM me. My interests right now are 3D computer animation and video game development.

I am a very big Superman fan, and I have my parents to thank for that. They introduced Superman to me at the ripe old age of 3 years old by taking me to see Superman 3. I dont remember much, but I do know that the next months after it, I had a Superman bedspread, Superman pillow covers, Superman curtains, and Superman pajamas. I evcen had the Superman The Movie soundtrack on record. I also had the 1984 series Super Powers Superman action figures by the dozen. I had so many, I would sit in my closet and play good Superman and bad Superman all night long. Unfortunately, being hyper, I broke them faster than my parents could buy them. I got into the comics right after the death storyline, but kinda drifted after he came back.

At first, before I knew a lot about the new movie, I absolutely hated the suit with great intensity, but after seeing what Singer is doing with Superman, and after seeing and hearing what Metropolis is going to be like, I feel that the Superman suit should do just fine, considering the 40's feel of Metropolis. I have never had any doubt about Brandon Routh. I think that Brandon Routh was one of the most important casting decisions in this movie.

23. batsam Registered

Hi, I'm Batsam and I live in Cornwall (land of the pasties) England. I basically am crazy about anything DC. I started on the old Adam West Batman series and just keep on expanding out. I'm 17 and a student with the hope of doing directing and writing for film. I also have an original comic in developement which I hope to push foreward. Oh and Hunter Rider I love your Avatar, Memento is a truely brilliant film.

24. Morg Super Moderator

Hi, I'm Elisha Cuthbert

Kidding :p My real name is Robert, I live in Ohio and am a big :supes: fan those that saw my collection will know I'm a nut about Superman :D next year besides the movie(which I will be there on first showing) I will be buying tons(literally!) of new Superman related stuff for my every growing collection :) I'm also a fan of others Marvel and DC characters but Superman will always be my favorite :) Been a fan of Superman since the early 70's thanks to a uncle reading the books to me and when I first saw the movie I was hooked and here I am a diehard Superman fan :)
    Besides collectiong Superman stuff I also collect Doc Savage, old Snoopy stuff and Star Wars and Star Trek. Like to draw and photography, bikes rides, and watching sci-fi shows like Stargate, BattleStar Galactica, 4400 and more. I'm single, been that way since breakup with my ex(it was messy) and no kids. Oh yes I'm deaf :) been that way since birth, only have about 2% of my hearing left.

25. Mentok Registered

STOP IT! :D