Superman Returns posters bios

Discussion in 'Superman Returns' started by Excel, Aug 6, 2005.

1. The Batman The Dark Knight

No, No, No....I'm Batman.

2. The Sage The World's Finest

Interesting thread. I'm Sage, 21 years old, college student. Hobbies include writing, reading, weightlifting.

I've been a Batman and Superman fan for all of my life. I was first exposed to Batman thanks to 60s show reruns, then Batman 1989 changed the way I saw Batman. Prior to reading the comics, Batman the Animated Series was my bread and butter in learning about Batman and his mythos. Batman Begins is currently my favorite superhero film to date.

My first exposure to Superman was the Max Fleishcher cartoons via VHS copies, followed by George Reeves serial reruns on Nick at Nite. From there, Lois & Clark, Superman TAS, then Smallville. I saw Superman the Movie in its entirety nearly two years ago.

I'm looking forward to Superman Returns a lot. Been following this for over a year now since joining the SHH boards. The movie seems to be combining different interpretations of the character, Superman the Movie, the Fleischer cartoons and the George Reeves serials, all of which are some of my favorites, wrapped with an original story. The synopsis sounds fantastic, love the "Returns" angle and the epic scope it brings. Love the Metropolis design from what I've seen.

3. Action ACE The one and only.

Name's Luke. I'm 22, a student, and employed at EB Games.

I've been a Supes fan all my life and slowly coming around to this movie. Currently working on a drawing of Routh in costume.

(damn it's hard writing with these PSP's!)

4. atomiksuperman Registered

Hi...I'm AtomikSuperman, but everyone calls me Omar. I'm from a small town in Indiana, much like Smallville, and am working on a BA in Literature. I'm 21 and fancy myself a writer, even though I don't think I'm very good. I started becoming a Superman fan about 3 years ago when my college roommate, who happens to be a diehard batman fan and goes by the name Batman, began calling me Superman. Since then it's kind of stuck with me. I read a lot of books and comics, and have become quite the comic reader over the past few years. I watch a lot of movies, and try to play guitar. Last year I wrote a Superman script for my college Screenwriting class...I'm quite proud of it.

O:supes:

5. Venom71 Registered

My Name is Brad I am 33 years old and live in Indiana. I am unemployed at the moment but hope to find a job soon. I have always liked Superman...watched The Superfriends on Saturday mornings when I was a kid (Challage of The Superfriends was my favorite Suoperfriends show) watched the reruns of Superman with George Reeves growing up and then the Chris Reeve movies. I also watched Lois and Clark and then finally Smallvile. I can't wait for Superman Returns! :up: :supes:

6. TheBat812 Registered

I'm Thomas, from Norcal. I'm a motocrosser, and am looking to go to get a film degree or maybe a digital media degree or something. I grew up pretending to be Batman and Superman, so they will always be special to me. I've only read like 5 comics ever.

7. Lobo Liv is Life

Lifelong Superman fan. I work Midnight to 8am. I have my reservations about Returns but I'm mostly positive about the film and I like the cast. And, I have faith in Singer and crew...well a lot more faith then I would've had with McG and Ratner. I've been following the production of this movie since the Cage era.

8. Psycho Hulk Registered

I am Sean...although many people call me Sion. I prefer either.
    -
    Originally from Brooklyn, NY, then moved to Hawley, PA, now I live in Palm Coast, Florida...
    -
    I'm 21 years old. I was a Manager at BlockBuster and an Arcade, but now I am moving up in the world to a Car Salesman at Honda, making alot better money.
    -
    Fav. SuperHeroes:
    MARVEL: The Incredible Hulk
    DC: The Flash
    -
    In highschool I was a Wrestler, Football Player, and weight lifter...even though I never fitted well with the Jocks, because they considered me a freak. :shrugs: Which is why I told the Football Players to F**k off and joined the Wrestling, where oddly enough it was were all the non-jocks just crazy mo'fo's of the school were...so I liked it. My nickname there was "Bus"...
    -
    I am a writer. I've been attending college to be a Historian/Journalist, but I am planning on probably switching over to the medical field. I also enjoy writing poetry and short stories. Although I tend to spend to much time creating backgrounds and characters and plots, instead of actually putting it all together into a Novel. :shrugs:
    -
    I am a very easy going person and hate it when people start arguements for no reason. Even though I love to argue...I "try" to fair when it comes to everyones opinions, which usually makes me a middleman with my friends, like a Peace Keeper.
    -
    I've always loved coming to the SHH! because I've come to know everybody...not personally, but by wandering around and posting. It's all great stuff. I spend way to much time here sometimes though.
    -
    I also dislike arguements between America, Canada, and Britain...because my father grew me up, telling me how we are such great allies and together are the ultimate force in the world, and best of friends...so when I hear people *****ing at each other, it really gets on my nerves.
    -
    If you're still interested, check out my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sionsnecropolis
    -
    Otherwise, I also have a tendacy to overtype...so I am shutting the **** up now.

9. bweurk Registered

i wonder how many people really told what they are doing with their life because it looks like you are all filmmakers, artists, writers...

10. Excel O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay

^i wish i was. dunkin donuts sucks.

11. Showtime Your Friend In Time

Heh Heh! When I was younger I used to work at Dunks. It's not so bad. Free coffee and other goodies. Do you get decent tips?!

12. TheBat812 Registered

i said i WANT to be. I wont though, ill probably end up just getting a business degree or something.

13. Excel O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay

no:o actually we dont even get em.

14. darthbakpao Registered

sure, you can me PM or email to : [email protected]. i live in north jakarta (muara karang)

15. Bad Superman World's Grimmest Hero

OCCUPATION: Tequila Drinking Champion '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, (took a break on 2004 to watch the Olympics), '05, Rum Drinking Champion '91 to '01 (took a break to watch the 2002 World Cup) '03, 04, '05, Disaster Designer, Mischief Artist

MARITAL STATUS: About to tie the knot next December

BASE OF OPERATIONS: Many

GROUP AFFILIATION: None

KNOWN RELATIVES: None

HEIGHT: 6' 3"
    WEIGHT: 225 LBS
    EYES: Blue
    HAIR: Black

----------------

Real Bio:

Crazy/weird guy from Puerto Rico. 31 years old. Budget Analyst. Radio Show host. I write as a hobbie. Love music.

Been a fan huge fan of Supes since 5. Big fan of Batman and huge fan of Wrestling. Love videogames PS2.

16. Superman79 Superman79 Returns

My name is Brent, I am 24, and currently in law school. I am from Lincoln, Nebraska.

I have been a lifelong Superman fan, as well as a big fan of Batman. I remember, as most of you do, the first time I saw Superman the Movie. From there...well you should see my room, hell I wear a Superman ring (great conversation starter with the ladies btw). :supes:

The only things that match my love for Superman are: my family, Batman:batman: , The Boston Red Sox (er...World Champion Boston Red Sox, right JBrown? I too am a lifelong fan of the BoSox) and Nebraska Cornhusker Football. I also have an affinity for various model/actress types like Elisha Cuthbert, Adriana Lima, and...well you get the idea.:D

I pray almost nightly that Superman Returns turns out better than these bits and pieces we are getting are pointing to...I’m just glad it’s Singer and not McG who’s in charge.

I am a noob, but I’m working at getting more involved here (i’m almost to signature level). I have a distinct feeling Superman Returns (while not reaching the calibur of Batman Begins) will be a decent film, and (so long as that kid isn’t really Lois’) will be another good contribution to the Superman legacy.

17. Super Kal Proud Conservative

It's good to finally meet another person with the name Brent. Now I dont feel so alone in the universe

18. Superman79 Superman79 Returns

Dittos here man, I share your pain...don't you hate it when you try to introduce yourself to someone and you ahve to repeat your name a few times because they think you said "Brett". It drives me nuts

19. Super Kal Proud Conservative

yes it does. I dont know how many times I've had to do it. What's worse is that it's a Canadian name

20. Hello brett..

I shall call you that from now on..unless it will annoy you because you do not seem to like your name.?

21. Showtime Your Friend In Time

That is off. I noticed that at alot of the Dunks, the signs for no tipping.

22. Super Kal Proud Conservative

Are you trying to be funny?

cause you're not...

23. Superman79 Superman79 Returns

CANADIAN!?!?!

WTF?!?!

I thought it was old English...that’s what the website i looked at said... do you suppose maybe the thing that told you this was wrong? (PLEASE let it be wrong).

And Robo...it’s not that the name is bad it’s just bad when people don’t listen

BTW Kakarot and Robo...i like both of your avatars...can’t wait ‘til I earn mine. :D

24. Super Kal Proud Conservative

well, that's what I was told

25. I like the name brett..

:(