BvS Superman vs Batman movie to feature Wonder Woman?

I don't know about how they'll handle the Amazon mythology, but I think it'd be great to have Faora be a WW villain. The black hole sent her to Paradise Island.

Full-lauren-cohan.jpg

Lauren Cohan for WW.

I wouldn't say no to Lauren either. However she'll need to to prove that she has that commanding presence and I've only just learned that she actually has an English accent even though she's American by birth. I'm sure she wouldn't be too bad at all really. :)

Oh she's been brought up alright. I really don't know anymore.

Wonder woman makes sense, a damn alien race just tried to wipe out the planet they live on.

their invisible island would't mean much if the damn atmosphere had been altered. Those saying WW doesn't make sense are ignoring how big an influence the first film will have on this movie.

Regardless of if Batman gets more Screen Time or Superman, this movie will be a sequel to man of steel and the events that occurred in the movie not a superman sequel.

You can expect it to be a pretty damn epic battle between Sups and Batman, With Diana investigating the world of man now that man has gotten powerful enough or their actions to destroy her home, the amazonian's would need to know.

What if they showed Diana on Themyscira? Kind of like in the Justice League TV show, Diana is on the island and sees that something bad going on in the outside world. We're assuming that Diana has already left the island to investigate. But what if there's a scene where we see the island being affected and Diana having to leave? It would mess with the whole Steve Trevor/competition origin though, but introducing Diana in this movie already seems to be doing that. But what if they show Diana volunteering to leave the island to investigate?

I've been wondering to myself who a female villain could be, as well as how and why Superman and Batman would need to fight...

There's not much of a way to really do much straight out of Dark Knight Returns because you don't have all the backstory and established continuity that did, right?

Not that I necessarily think it'd be the best option, but what if they did something akin to the small arc in "Hush", with Poison Ivy brainwashing Superman and Batman briefly having to fight him?

I've been wondering to myself who a female villain could be, as well as how and why Superman and Batman would need to fight...

There's not much of a way to really do much straight out of Dark Knight Returns because you don't have all the backstory and established continuity that did, right?

Not that I necessarily think it'd be the best option, but what if they did something akin to the small arc in "Hush", with Poison Ivy brainwashing Superman and Batman briefly having to fight him?

Characters like Mercy Graves and Talia come immediately to mind as villains. Both connected to/with Luthor in stories and various Superman or Justice League stories.

Mercy in No Man's Land

Talia "poses" as Wonder Woman, infiltrates the Watchtower, and steals Batman's secrets

Mercy could work. As much as I completely LOVE Talia, I can't see them using her this soon after Dark Knight Rises.

Also, I *love* your avatar. Srsly.
Blink FTW.

I'm curious as to what sort of ground work they'll lay for Wondy in this movie, or if they'll lay any at all. Maybe news reports about Trevor or something, or something missing artifact? I think that would be cool. Whatever it is it should be subtle and not totally in your face.

Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill) is playing Wonder Woman in ''The Lego Movie''.

wonder-woman-lego.jpg
wonder_woman_pose_04_damaged.jpg

OK so it's not a DC movie, but it's a DC character. Maybe there's hope for Jamie Alexander after all.

I think Cobie would make an awesome Wonder Woman IRL as well.

I think Alexander would be a good choice, but she'd been busy I'm guess with Marvel stuff...lol...or under some kind of contract with them.

I think Alexander would be a good choice, but she'd been busy I'm guess with Marvel stuff...lol...or under some kind of contract with them.

She's under contract with them, but that doesn't stop her from doing other things.

I'm pretty sure she can do this without conflict with Marvel.

Plus, its not like she plays a major character for Marvel. It's likely that her role as Sif will never expand beyond the minor capacity it is right now.

As far as BVS goes, I'm really starting to think:

A) The lead female role/Bruce's love interest is a separate role from Diana.

B) Only Jamie, currently, is in talks for the Diana role.

C) The love interest/female lead is likely for Mercy, and Diana's presence in this film is directly related to her.

lol...I haven't seen Thor 2 yet, but the promotions made it look like she had a pretty large role. Again, I haven't seen it. Though I like her...I think there may be some confusion between the two characters. Not necessarily a bad thing, but she would a be a good choice.

lol...I haven't seen Thor 2 yet, but the promotions made it look like she had a pretty large role. Again, I haven't seen it. Though I like her...I think there may be some confusion between the two characters. Not necessarily a bad thing, but she would a be a good choice.

Yeah, her role in Thor: The Dark World is as small, possibly smaller, than that in the first film.

They do make some hints at Sif and Thor's relationship, but if you see the film, its very likely nothing will come of it. Especially as long as Natalie Portman is involved with those films.

And I agree, I think Jamie is a great, even perfect, choice for Diana. Always have.

Yeah, her role in Thor: The Dark World is as small, possibly smaller, than that in the first film.

They do make some hints at Sif and Thor's relationship, but if you see the film, its very likely nothing will come of it. Especially as long as Natalie Portman is involved with those films.

And I agree, I think Jamie is a great, even perfect, choice for Diana. Always have.

Gosh...I almost want to ask you what hints, but I guess I should just take my butt to the theater if I really want to know. :woot:

I didn't know her role was smaller though. From the promotions alone I thought she was going to have more of an expanded role.Hmm...well I hope she auditions or has her agent give the right people a call. I think she would be make a good Wondy.

She's under contract with them, but that doesn't stop her from doing other things.

Plus, its not like she plays a major character for Marvel. It's likely that her role as Sif will never expand beyond the minor capacity it is right now.

C) The love interest/female lead is likely for Mercy, and Diana's presence in this film is directly related to her.

That's actually not a bad theory.

Jaimie's role in Thor was really small, so i dont understand why Marvel would feel the need to keep her to themselves. If it was Natalie Portman, i'd understand. You can probably count Sifs appearances with two hands, and they're all very brief.

Diana is most likely not the love interest. I hope Olga Kurylenko gets the love interest role that may be able to spread into the solo film, while somebody like Jaimie Alexander or an even bigger actress in her 30s gets Wonder Woman.

It's strongly hinted that Diana is just going to be a cameo, so she can't possibly be the female lead.

It's strongly hinted that Diana is just going to be a cameo, so she can't possibly be the female lead.

Hence why I said they're separate.

I really don't think Kurylenko, Gadot and Yung are up for Diana.

However, I do believe Diana plays a small, but significant, role in the film.

I'm just guessing that Jaimie is/was up for Diana.

The other 3 must certainly be up for Talia or something. They highly resemble the character.
Could be Julie Madison or Sasha Bordeaux, also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"