Comics Superman VS Hulk in WWH

It doesn't matter. Post-Crisis Superman could take WWH as well.

Yeah but you have to remember Pre-Crisis Supes got smacked around by Spider-Man before they realized what was going on.

And whats that got to do with this debate.

Even Batman and Captain America took out the Hulk back then.

But from what I understoond seeing that we are using WWH (not the hulk someone used from an old comic). We have to take into fact that we are dealing with the Superman from now.

Again theres no bases for saying that only the modern Superman can be used in this debate.

No critra was set when the topic was started.

Like I said before, Post Crisis Superman would still take him. There is nothing that WWH has done that Post Crisis Superman can do as far as strength and he certainly has the advantage with his other abilities.

I am a big fan of both characters, been a Hulk fan longer though, and I have to say, Hulk and WWH have some impressive feats of strength behind, but NON of them, NOT ONE compares to some of the things I have seen Superman do in the comics.

Superman pushed a PLANET in Our Worlds At War something Brainiac deemed as impossible, he broke Wonder Womans wrist just by squeezing it, his heat vision Melted nearly everything around it in Sacrifice when he used it on Blackrock (both of which happened in Sacrifice) and he has survived Darkseid's Omega Beams numerous times. The likes of Darkseid and Doomsday would rip Hulk apart, yet Superman has come of several fights with both.

Non of what I have seen Hulk do compares to any of this I'm sorry to say.

Last edited:
hulk fans are seriously in denial

marvel is in the little league, dc is where crap goes down

the average dc hero could take their marvel equivalent. and most dc villains would own marvel ones and their universe...

^Hate to say it as a person who has been a Marvel fan longer but, its true, Superman would wast ANY Marvel hero with the exception of The Silver Surfer and The Sentry. But even with those 2 i'm not sure what the outcome would be.

No I am sorry. People like to use that Pre-Crisis Superman for everything but he is no more. I am sorry but the arguement is void for that fact. We are talking Superman now and WW Hulk. And with WW Hulk not being the slow, dumber version. Superman is in for a world of hurt

[YT]n8a8UJnk2HY[/YT]

So much for WW/Worldbreaker Hulk.

I voted Superman because I think he would win a fight between the two.
However, the question is actually Could Hulk kick Superman's ass? And I think the answer to that is obviously yes. He could win, it could happen, any given Sunday and all. We've seen Superman defeated by inferior enemies numerous times, no reason to think the Hulk is the exception.

But I still voted Superman, because I think what the OP is really asking is who would win a fight between the two.

in a normal Hulk v Superman fight... my theory was always Superman could just seat back and take the beating until Hulk wears himself down or claims down enough

but, if were talking WWH Hulk that changes things

so the short term answer is, yes, he probably could win a fight against Superman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"