World Superman Vs. Hulk Vs. Spider-man Vs. Wonder Woman

Originally posted by Rob-el
The only real question is would the Hulk beat Wonder Woman or would it be the other way around. Either way the winner of that would lose to Superman. Why Spider-Man would be included on this list is beyond me! If you need a second Marvel Character for balance then Thor should have been on the list. Ultimately though Supes has the power and the sense of mind (i.e. wits) to beat them all. Oh and that includes Batman!

finalentry.jpg

:D

Originally posted by GooGooDolls420
How could Spider-Man POSSIBLY take out Superman, Hulk, AND Wonder Woman?
Yeah no way could he take out any of them.Superman only if he had some kryptonite,The Hulk only if he could find away to make him transform back to Banner,Wonder Woman,dont see how that could happen.

Originally posted by Phily
i think spiderman would immediately die from wonderwoman
then hulk would take out wonderwoman.
Then superman would have a really lengthy fight with the hulk
and then come out victorious but badly damaged

:supes:
I totally agree,spidey is obviously my favorite character,but he wouldn't have a prayer against any of them.

Originally posted by Adenjo
Cast your minds back folks.....
Dc vs Marvel comics...
Supes kicked Hulks ass :)

Those comics don't count. I mean come on, Wolverine beat Lobo! What's up with that? o_O

The Hulk beating Superman. Please. The only people who post that are people who KNOW who would win, but just want to piss everyone else off. Their reasonings and put-downs of Superman get tired REAL fast. This would not be a battle of 2 characters with super-speed, so it's pretty obvious: you can't hit what you can't see.

Superman can fly, use heat vision, freeze, move the fastest & etc. This is the whole scenario. WW wouldn't fight Supes. Let's say she' gets into a fight with Spiderman who has the ability & technology to go the distance. He has his Spidersense. Still he gets beaten after 24 hrs of fighting. The hulk shows up and gets mad & he beats wonderwoman down in 24 hours of serious brawling. WW realizes the Hulk has limit-less strength & he is faster than he looks. WW throws in the towel & realizes she is out of her league & tired from 2 battles. Now Superman shows up & finds Wonderwoman. In 12 hours, He finds the Hulk in New York city after the Hulk visited spiderman. The battle Begins! The hulk tries to explain to supes what happened, but supes is so angry he attacks the Hulk. The hulk is surprized that Supes is that strong, but Hulk is mad. During the Battle, Supes realizes that his freezing & heat vision, etc, powers will not stop the Hulk. Superman must use only his super speed & strength & Intellect. Hulk realizes supes is fighting him toe to toe
The Hulk heals from every Burise he recieves from supes. Supes flies at his fastest speeds into the HUlk several times. Finally, the Hulk Jumps at incredible speed & lands on supes back. Supes uses his super speed to punch & kick. Certainly Superman is faster; he realizes that the Hulk will never get tired. He tries to break hulk's bones and hit in his pressure points. The hulk is weakened & appears defeated. Suddenly, Hulk jumps up at his maddest & runs at Supes at a speed far above his normal top 300 mile/Hr. and catches Supes off guard. Hulkthen realizes that he has to wrestle Supes not box him. He grabs supes by the neck & punches him 3 hard times, Supes looks at him angrily & exhaustingly. The Hulk realizes that he can't kill supes & that Supes was only doing what he did in the case of spiderman. Hulks tells supes this. They call a truce.

You give the Hulk WAAAAY too much credit. Superman, moving "at his fastest speed" could not avoid the Hulk jumping on his back?? Come on. The Hulk moves at 300 mph and Supes can't avoid him. Again, come on. Why would Superman, realizing how strong the Hulk is, stay on the ground and fight him. The Hulk jumps, Superman FLYS. Superman's heat-vision would hurt the Hulk, and eventually would cause some serious damage.

The Hulk heals from every bruise he receives from Supes??? Wow, his healing factor must be pretty friggin fast if he can just heal himself from Superman-level punches. Sorry, this really would not last half as long as your scenario. Supes wins by KO in 3.

I thought I gave superman a lot of credit. Simply based on his speed, not his strength. Remember, This is a long bout that probably last for days up to a week. If the Hulk is at his peak (maddest) in anger, his strength & endurance would have been increased beyond normal..it has no limits. Supes moves planets & buildings, but that's at his peak. Superman has a lot of endurance, but with a limit. Hulk could clap his hands & blow Supes all the way across the U.S. like supes could do to him. His claps can also reflect back supes heat vision & freezing breath abilities...these will only make the Hulk madder & stronger. Remember Supes & hulk have alot of the same powers there biggest there only differences are :
Supes' heat vison, freezing breath, consistent & average scientific intellect (no people smarts), Flying and being faster than the speed of light speed of light at his peak. supes is 6ft 4 & approx. 240 pounds

Hulk's unlimited strength, Healing & reg. factor, scientific smarts (could be an edge here for Hulk if the smart Hulk or Bruce banner is functioning). Also his super speed can reach unlimited levels with his strength (muscle mass). His normal running peak is 300 miles per hr. His leaping speed is can be far beyond running peak based on times he has leaped into outerspace at speeds that can be compared to Superman's flying speed. There is a possiblity that he could scream loud enough to hurt Supes' superhearing ears. Hulk is over 1400 pounds & 7 ft
In other words, the battle evens out. However, crossover comics tend not to match characters using all their powers. They use popular votes to determine winners. I wouldn't even have a problem with Hulk & superman being a tie.

Originally posted by mike5005
I thought I gave superman a lot of credit. Simply based on his speed, not his strength. Remember, This is a long bout that probably last for days up to a week. If the Hulk is at his peak (maddest) in anger, his strength & endurance would have been increased beyond normal..it has no limits. Supes moves planets & buildings, but that's at his peak. Superman has a lot of endurance, but with a limit. Hulk could clap his hands & blow Supes all the way across the U.S. like supes could do to him. His claps can also reflect back supes heat vision & freezing breath abilities...these will only make the Hulk madder & stronger. Remember Supes & hulk have alot of the same powers there biggest there only differences are :
Supes' heat vison, freezing breath, consistent & average scientific intellect (no people smarts), Flying and being faster than the speed of light speed of light at his peak. supes is 6ft 4 & approx. 240 pounds

Hulk's unlimited strength, Healing & reg. factor, scientific smarts (could be an edge here for Hulk if the smart Hulk or Bruce banner is functioning). Also his super speed can reach unlimited levels with his strength (muscle mass). His normal running peak is 300 miles per hr. His leaping speed is can be far beyond running peak based on times he has leaped into outerspace at speeds that can be compared to Superman's flying speed. There is a possiblity that he could scream loud enough to hurt Supes' superhearing ears. Hulk is over 1400 pounds & 7 ft
In other words, the battle evens out. However, crossover comics tend not to match characters using all their powers. They use popular votes to determine winners. I wouldn't even have a problem with Hulk & superman being a tie.

Unlimited Strength??? Where do you come up with this stuff?

Super Speed?? Where did you get that? The movie??

Hulk has no limits to his endurance?? Now you're going beyond absurd. Superman HAS limits? He is powered by the sun. THE SUN. He's not going to slug it out like he did with Doomsday. He's learned from that.

Speeds compared to Superman's flying speed?? Wow. I'm at a loss for words. You are SERIOUSLY smokin somethin with these statements. I'm not even going to respond after this post. wow. WOW.

Actually most of the info comes from the comics: that I have read or browsed or Battles I heard about from comic fans. If Superman was slower than the Hulk, I would be surprised. If Hulk could'nt move with all that enhanced muscle on him, I would be surprised. If he couldn't hang with Supes, or vise versa, in a proper match up, I would be surprised! Faster Speed & , Flying, intellect vs. unlimited endurance, strength, and healing & regeneration. In other words, Superman is not an easy push over & vise versa. People don't give Hulk the credit he deserves like they have given superman. People on average know more about Superman's abilities than the Hulk's. Enough!

I have a old comic with superman and the hulk going at it.Superman knocks a building down on the hulk to stop his rampaging,then goes to check on him.Supes is standing there when hulk sucker punches supes,knockes em about 2 miles.he makes a huge crater when he[supes] hits.he gets up,brushes himself off and flies right back.the look on hulks face was priceless as he said PUNY HUMAN IS STRONGER THAN HE LOOKS

I didn't bother reading the whole 4 pages but i think better answers could be said if we were given a circumstance, superman 20 pretty much asks us who would win but i ask at what? chess? building a sub-minature device that can instantly read peoiple's mind? Bake the best cake?

I'm not going to be ignorant here, so who would win in a fight? Well it depends, overall superman stands a better chance, when it comes to brute strength, i'd say hulk is the strongest, wonder woman is pretty powerful too and spidey is the smartest out of the lot. I'd say each has a chane of winning but i'll use spidey as an example, Hulk swats wonderwoman, she's outta the picture, supes barely takes out the hulk, spider-man has lots of kryptonite on him and in his webbing and smacks superman into submission, and there you have it, spidey wins.

Now this is ridiculous!! Spider-man winning?!?!?!

BWAH-HA-HA-HAH-HAHAHH

Originally posted by DogofKrypton
The Hulk heals from every bruise he receives from Supes??? Wow, his healing factor must be pretty friggin fast if he can just heal himself from Superman-level punches. Sorry, this really would not last half as long as your scenario. Supes wins by KO in 3.

The Hulk has healed at lightning speed from having every bit of flesh seared off his skeleton by vector from the Ufoes, not to mention many near hits with nuclear weapons. He can heal faster than any other marvel character.

Unlimited Strength??? Where do you come up with this stuff?

Super Speed?? Where did you get that? The movie??

Hulk has no limits to his endurance?? Now you're going beyond absurd. Superman HAS limits? He is powered by the sun. THE SUN. He's not going to slug it out like he did with Doomsday. He's learned from that.

Speeds compared to Superman's flying speed?? Wow. I'm at a loss for words. You are SERIOUSLY smokin somethin with these statements. I'm not even going to respond after this post. wow. WOW.

How much do you actually know about the Hulk? His strength is limitless because as he gets angrier he gets stronger, he's lifted mountains weighing 150 billion tons and destroy meteors twice the size of the earth, so don't underestimate his strength.

As for endurance, yes the Hulk(as long as he is kept angry) can fight indefinetly, his anger will fuel his strength and his body.

True supes is much faster, but don't count the Hulk out as being extremely slow. One thing to remember is Supes will probably hold back if bystanders will be harmed, while the Hulk will just go all out.

Originally posted by guyverjay
finalentry.jpg

:D
That pic is so un-cool there are no words to describe it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

It’s funny watching all you guys ague over the whole Supes vs. Hulk thing. I could join in but I’ll leave it for the newbies. I think I'll just sit back and laugh like Guyver. :D

Given the vague-ness of the original question, and the practically God like powers Superman has been credited with in his history, in a straight fight he would be the most likely to win. But as pointed out, all 4 could win in certain situations.

And the Hulk's strength might be "limitless" (???), but his anger isn't. You can't just keep getting angrier for ever you know.

you cant, but yes the Hulk can. "limitless rage" it's all over the comics, marvel guides, etc.

not saying hulk would win mind you just pointing out his attrivbute. Hell Hulk fighting Superman would be worse than watching my parents fight, I'd be so torn. :(

Originally posted by ViscaBarcaInter
Given the vague-ness of the original question, and the practically God like powers Superman has been credited with in his history, in a straight fight he would be the most likely to win. But as pointed out, all 4 could win in certain situations.

And the Hulk's strength might be "limitless" (???), but his anger isn't. You can't just keep getting angrier for ever you know.

Considering its rage and pain that gave birth to him, and rage and pain that feeds him, I would say he could keep getting angrier forever, even if there were limits he's shown that he is capable of reaching strength levels more than high enough to trash supes.

I see what you're saying, I just think it is kind of.....ridiculous.

Both the Hulk and Superman are both written to be practically indestructible, and have unimaginable strength. With that in mind, it's hard to mesh the two together, given their respective "invunerability". I'm basing my opinion of Superman winning of his strength not relying on outside factors, i.e anger. He ALWAYS has that strength. If the comics say the Hulk can get limitless strength from limitless anger, then I'll take that as fact. But given the mix of Superman's strength always being present and his super speed, I believe that he could take the Hulk down before his anger allowed his strength to equal or surpass Supermans.

Man...I really sound like a nerd. :D

Ah... so What!

:batman: Rulez!

The thing I like which kinda balances the Hulk is that the mere fact that he is the Hulk is a curse. Also he requires some form of motivation to become truly powerful, true he is near indestructible, but I just feel he is the more balanced than supes. In an all out fight I still give it to the Hulk. He's not as dumb as some people think he to be(though he is no einstein either).

Originally posted by mike5005
I thought I gave superman a lot of credit.
...........Flying and being faster than the speed of light speed of light at his peak......

:eek: Superman is NOW faster than the speed of light??? :eek:

Sheeesss!!!
That is PLAIN stupid, not even the flash is that fast from what I remember.... if that´s the case then Supes is out of THE HULK´s league by far, not becasue he is stronger but because he is so darned fast that THE HULK would never land a punch on him. :rolleyes:
Anyway if they both were fighting a slugfest battle only, Supes would get crushed in no more than a couple of hours IMO.

Originally posted by krisboyuk
It was in a cross over back in 70's, 80's I don't know but it was an old ass issue. The Hulk pounded on Supes with "punches that could shatter mountains" but failed to even move Supes. The whole thing sucked!

I replyed this to a guy in another forum who said Superman had beated HULK three times already and that HULK was no match for him, so I am posting this in case here is anybody who is still confused about this subject.

Originally posted by Drizzt-Zats
The same guy(HULK) Superman beat in THREE WHACKS, THREE WHACKS, THREE WHACKS?

First of all I´d like to say that THE HULK who fought that pre-crisis Superman was not the real HULK we know and love from current Marvel continuity, it was a diferent HULK, product of a lame attempt of cross over story, based on the idea of the multiverse... where there was supposed to be a reality where Superman and that weak HULK lived toghether as well as all Marvel and Dc superheros...:rolleyes: but after the Crisis on the infinity earths that reality was deleted, and so it should be that ridicolous battle from the memory and records of comics fandome.

Second:
If I recall correctly Doomsday did the same thing when he first encouter Superman, he hitted his chest with aparent no effect... but at the end of that battle The Man of Steel got killed.... so we could hipotetically say that THE HULK would have been able to do the same thing if the fight had lasted longer.
hulk_small.jpg

Third:
The fight THE HULK had vs Superman in the 1996 crossover it was an imaginary story "a las" "WHAT IF" comic of what would happen if the earliest HULK incarnation had meet the first Superman there was?
And if I remember correctly Superman DID NOT beat THE HULK in that issue... they fought each other to a stand still, and Supes admited that "THE HULK was the strongest being he had ever faced", and I could even add that the second clash they had in that book Supes took THE HULK off guard (Puny cape man) and at the end of the story it was THE HULK and NOT Superman the one who was able to resist and destroy the Gamma Rays machine and saved the lives of every body (Superman included).
Oldsuphu_th.jpg

And finally:
The only battle THE HULK has lost to Superman that could fit in current continuity ocurred in Marvel vs DC #3 where by the way Superman stated that THE Professor HULK (who was not the strongest HULK incarnation) "took everything he had and almost stood up to it".
And everybody knows that the outcome of that battle was nothing but a voting contest where a lot of people like you who knows nothing of THE HULK´s superior strenght voted for that puny and stupid cape man!
Hulkdc_th.jpg

Originally posted by SpiderDaniel
Superman is faster than the hulk. So, all he has to do is fly with him to the space and throw him at orbit. That's all. Superman would win very easily if he wanted to.
The problem with that strategy is that Supes would get close to THE HULK, in fact too close to allow THE HULK to break his neck while Supes tries to get to the sun.:cool:

Face it guys! The only chance Supes has is to keep his self away from HULk by moving fast and flying, but if he gets close to HULK.. well he gets wrecked.

The Hulk beating Superman. Please. The only people who post that are people who KNOW who would win, but just want to piss everyone else off. Their reasonings and put-downs of Superman get tired REAL fast. This would not be a battle of 2 characters with super-speed, so it's pretty obvious: you can't hit what you can't see.
DOOMSDAY DID.:D

Originally posted by STRONGEST
:eek: Superman is NOW faster than the speed of light??? :eek:

Sheeesss!!!
That is PLAIN stupid, not even the flash is that fast from what I remember.... if that´s the case then Supes is out of THE HULK´s league by far, not becasue he is stronger but because he is so darned fast that THE HULK would never land a punch on him. :rolleyes:
Anyway if they both were fighting a slugfest battle only, Supes would get crushed in no more than a couple of hours IMO.

He can no longer go beyond the speed of light.

The thing that bugs me is when pre-crisis superman went that fast time should have changed, yet I don't recall it ever doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"