Supporting cast & Heroes We'd Like to See Adapted in This Show

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
curt-swan-superman-family-1207410-1280x0.jpeg

Title pretty much says it all! lol

Supergirl, just because it doesn’t make sense otherwise.

Jimmy Olsen (honestly, I’d prefer a different take because Mehcad Brooks’ version really wasn’t anything like Jimmy Olsen).

Steel definitely. Man would I love to see a good take on him, especially with some references to his history in Suicide Slum. I mean it’s hard to see this Superman ever having dealt with Suicide Slum’s issues since he doesn’t seem to really care about Smallville’s problems at the moment (that itself is one very odd thing to me — like, he grew up here and supposedly likes it here?), but it’d be nice to have Steel be a sort of reality check for Clark, as well as maybe being a way to tie Clark and Lois back to Metropolis (maybe via some other things Morgan Edge is doing there).

— as another aside, the Lex twist here is neat I guess, but it’s still Lex Luthor (or at least A Luthor) trying to kill Superman. I think it would have been more interesting if the Stranger was actually a Superman ally (like Jimmy or John Henry).

Uh, back on topic...

I think I’d also like to see some of the more minor (and unfortunately, more short lived) Superman-related heroes show up, like Guardian or even more obscure ones like Gangbuster and Thorn. Some characters who can give a little hint to Superman’s career in Metropolis.

I’d love Black Lightning to show up, both because in the comics he was originally from Metropolis and also because he’s the only other Arrowverse hero with teenaged/adult children.

Martian Manhunter, for the same reasons as with Supergirl (he’s also another alien/mature character).

In general it’s a bummer Supergirl and Black Lightning are ending. I think there’s more crossover potential there than with Flash or Batwoman at the moment.

And finally, Batman. And Wonder Woman. Because, as Bruce Wayne once said, sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded (what a great ending, even 13 years on).

The only crossover I want from Supergirl is Jon Cryer’s Lex.

I would like to see Superman crossover with the Flash and Black Lightning although the latter is unlikely with the show ending.

Steel for sure.

The Wonder Twins would contrast greatly with the boys.

I don't have any real attachment to (any version of) him, but it could be nice to see Jimmy pop up once or twice a season.

Emil Hamilton could provide a different opinion on the boys' potential to develop powers. He's also got that "stabbed Superman in the back" thing going on.

The Legion of Superheroes, obviously.

Batman and Wonder Woman are obviously longshots, but I'd love to see them at some point.

Batman
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Steel
Mister Miracle
Big Barda
Doctor Fate
Orion

3b868ddec1b157d07ba2b195630f746a.jpg

I dont know why but Im kind of yearning to see Scott Free/Big Barda come through the farm and hang with Lois and Clark. I feel like it could be a funny dynamic. But only if they get an actress thats tall enough.

We need Jimmy's younger brother named Jimmy on here who must do everything in his power not to grow up to look like Mechad Brooks.

What are the chances of seeing Pete Ross and even Chloe Sullivan?

Kara is my #1 for sure.

Also John Henry Irons/Steel.

3b868ddec1b157d07ba2b195630f746a.jpg

I dont know why but Im kind of yearning to see Scott Free/Big Barda come through the farm and hang with Lois and Clark. I feel like it could be a funny dynamic. But only if they get an actress thats tall enough.
This is actually the first DC show I could imagine them showing up in.

My only hope is that this show doesn't end up wasting Superman's rogues like "The Flash" has done with their villains.

Personally, I'm hoping that this show will present some memorable villains that aren't either Lex or General Zod.

Honestly if we never see Zod throughout the course of this show, I'll be perfectly fine with that. I'm so over that dude at this point, lol.*

*unless they do a New Krypton-like set up and force Clark and Zod to be allies for a change. A different setup could go a long way.

Forgot another SG crossover character I’d like to see: J’onn J’onzz.

Kara is my #1 for sure.

Also John Henry Irons/Steel.

This is actually the first DC show I could imagine them showing up in.

Maybe Crisis will have produced a John Henry Irons who looks like Mechad Brooks. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"