Stories and Villians We'd Like to See Adapted in This Show

Things I'm hoping for:

Kent family flashbacks, particularly scenes with his Dad

Jonathan or Jordan investigating something like a reporter or maybe even getting into writing

Jordan making a friend with powers

Jordan rescuing someone or doing something heroic.

Jonathan turning down powers (I.e. if the 'roid head' turns out to be juicing with x k)

Chrissie seeing something that makes her start investigating what Lois is hiding

A totally recast Lex Luthor - start with news that he's broken out of jail or been exonerated or something, then have another 'reminiscence' style episode where we see what their rivalry looked like in this universe. Go from there. If exonerated maybe he could take over edges company. If escaped, maybe he'd be working his way into relationship with intergang. Maybe there's even an intergang connection to the DOD.

I'd also just love to see more of intergang generally, though I realise it's hard finding ways to link city organisations up with Smallville.

Maybe Lana finding out the secret... or even Kyle first might be interesting.

Things I have no interest in seeing:

Cryer's Luthor

Supergirl. Tbh more hero cameos generally, especially if from the arrowverse. It just doesn't fit the tone if the show to me & it makes it more about the cameo than the story. I just want them to tell good stories about these characters.

Death of Superman arc of any kind.

Jonathan getting powers. I mean, I'd probably enjoy it, but I sort of hope he never does. I'd love it if they could focus on how someone can develop and find their place in the world without them.

More kryptonians or scenes about krypton. With the exception of Brainiac related scenes (not chomping at the bit for it but I recognise a lot of people are and if done well it could be great).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"