Hype Survivor Survivor: Empire - Day Twenty: One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall

Darthphere said:
Were they screencaps or just quotes, because as i said when I tried to convince you otherwise, lol, PM's can be altered Like I just did in this quote.

If I remember correctly, they were quotes. But it was an extensive conversation. I also compared the PMs he sent me to PMs you sent me to see if I could find common typos, grammatical errors, etc.

Matt said:
Oh man, Rogue didn't even wait for an offer. All it took was 2 PMs.

Me: Did Darthphere ask you to vote me out?
Rogue: This is weird...I feel like I'm being played.
Me: You're not. Did he ask you to vote me out?
Rogue: Yes.

Heh heh Yeah? Me and Slipknot were wondering about that and we concerned about how a player could get backed into a wall like that. It was either "Look Matt pulled a Marv and had a ball or he's full of ****, but that's very doubtful in this situation... I say we go with it, we can't really lose."

Clerk said:
Heh heh Yeah? Me and Slipknot were wondering about that and we concerned about how a player could get backed into a wall like that. It was either "Look Matt pulled a Marv and had a ball or he's full of ****, but that's very doubtful in this situation... I say we go with it, we can't really lose."

Haha, I wish I got to pull a Marv. I didn't get to intimidate him, threaten to come after him, or anything. It was the most anti-climactic thing ever.

Rogue wins ***** of the year award for this Survivor :up:

Nah, that still goes to Master Chief.

Darthphere said:
Nah, that still goes to Master Chief.

By the way Phere, I've been meaning to ask you...why didn't you lie to Socrates when trying to get him on your side? If I remember the PM right, you pretty much just told him "Once Matt is gone...I can't promise anything, but this will turn the game around."

Why didn't you give him some bull**** final 2 speech like everyone else had been doing to him all game?

Matt said:
By the way Phere, I've been meaning to ask you...why didn't you lie to Socrates when trying to get him on your side? If I remember the PM right, you pretty much just told him "Once Matt is gone...I can't promise anything, but this will turn the game around."

Why didn't you give him some bull**** final 2 speech like everyone else had been doing to him all game?

Because I wasnt about to pander to his little insecurities.

Darthphere said:
Because I wasnt about to pander to his little insecurities.

Heh, I figure that is the only reason he wound up coming to me...because you didn't give him a better offer.

Matt said:
Heh, I figure that is the only reason he wound up coming to me...because you didn't give him a better offer.

I also told him at one point that he wouldnt make it to the final 3.

Erzengel said:
Survivor winners usually are one of the following category:

1. Under the radar player, newbie
2. Lesser of 2 disliked posters
3. The juggernaut player

I was a newbie to the game.
Kmack won against Toven.
SOL just kept winning challenge after challenge.

I guess I was number 2 when it was me and Kipobe. But I don't think I really land in any of those categories when it was me and CLW :huh:

I agree with all the comments where people said I was awesome. Kipobe loves you all. :o Also, congrats to the finalists, especially Clerk who I'm in love with, and Slipknot who I'd just finger and then leave at a Wal-Mart parking lot, or something. :o

Umm...so people just vote in this round? No little game? If so, what the hell is taking so long. Just draw a name out of a hat.

Eric Draven said:
I guess I was number 2 when it was me and Kipobe. But I don't think I really land in any of those categories when it was me and CLW :huh:
You were #4: Guy who's played ten million times and never won, and whom everybody loves but screws over anyway, so they eventually feel bad and vote your way to make up for all their past wrongs.

:cmad:...:up:

Eric Draven said:
I highly doubt that was the case.....

Ha! It was! Even though you screwed me over massively I still felt bad enough for you to give you the winning vote.

But no, Lackey to the games villain is always the most succesful role, and you fill it best. :up:

Matt said:
Strangely enough...the most deserving seldom wins. I'd like to think this game is different. While I was taking most of the public bullets for the team, Clerk and Slipknot were just active and just as involved with every decision. Both deserve the win :up:
Ain't that the truth. Out of 25 some odd games, the true "players" have won, like 3 times. Of course, if the win rate is so low, maybe they aren'y the best players. Follow jack's path. The path to success!

Also, me and my patented Brodie Survivor Strategy are the best players. I boast a 66% success rate when m plan is implemented. It would be 100 if certain ****es weren't so ****ish. That's money in the bank. i'm so great!

Darren Daring said:
Ha! It was! Even though you screwed me over massively I still felt bad enough for you to give you the winning vote.

Ah Ha! My plan worked then! :cmad:

Brilliantly! I wish I had the temperment to play like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"