Hype Survivor Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 16 - Fatal "4" Way

We had to submit new moves right away for each round, and half the players just decided to submit the rounds ahead of time. It is impossible to "plan" anything.

If the game had gone on any longer last night, someone would've noticed that I just had Powder repeat the same moves for me over and over each round after a while lol

3 against 1...I wonder who is going to win that challenge:dry: How do you know that they didn't talk and plan their moves together?

That's a pretty long winded way of saying "Yes, I have no ****ing clue what I'm talking about." Yet again, you can't plan squat in this. Moves were submitted immediately after each round ended and, like Pickles said, the majority of the moves were in ahead of time. It's a game of chance, which you clearly can't get through your head. Also, you clearly don't get the concept of a free for all, especially since the majority of the hits were varied like crazy. Hell, the majority of what hit me came from JewHob and maybe one from Pickles. Yeah, that REALLY looks like I'm being ganged up on. :whatever:

We will see after the vote Spec. I said you played a good game, settle the **** down.

A game of chance with 3 against 1 odds is not in your favor in the first place. This challenge had nothing to do with skill, the odds were against you...nothing to be upset about.

Yet again you just don't get it. The term is "free for all". Three against one implies that there is an option for them to be able to target me. You CAN'T target people in this game. You aim at a spot and you HOPE that you hit something. Get that through your head already. I'd think you'd pick that up with the numerous rounds when no one was even slightly touched. And when I flat out said that I was hit based on MY MISTAKES, not my being targeted by anyone.

Specter...they could coordinate their efforts so that they don't finish each other off and make sure they get you first. How is that a free for all? If they had no way of contacting each other, then you would be right.

And yet again, I see you clearly ignored the major point. As Pickles made perfectly clear, when we were playing live, the moves had to be sent in immediately after a round was ended. They had no time to plan anything. It was clearly stated in the rules of the game that there was a time limit in getting them in. Even if they had contact, they wouldn't have time to plan anything out. Even if they COULD plan, they had no way of knowing my moves. Everything was blind.

Sorry but never underestimate the ability of people to cheat in this game. You can take a ton of steps to try and prevent it...but you can't stop it completely.

There are PM boxes and AIM. They could easily coordinate after you once they knew where you were on the board. It's not really that hard, and you were the first eliminated. They may not have known what you were going to do, but they could easily try and think of what you MIGHT do. Still a game of chance, but less of a chance.

Not to hate on you Spec, but the other 3 deserve to move on more than you, assuming you go. You were eliminated earlier in the game, and they never were. You came back and played well once you were back in, but that doesn't change the fact you were out in the first place and had to come back in.

Last edited:
I won't say openly who I am rooting for...but, I definately think 2 of the remaining 4 stand out over the other ones, and would be worthy winners.

Pickles and I will be home shortly and can continue this game if JH and Powder are around.

Now back to your regularly scheduled manipulating, annoying, and straw grasping

That sounds sexual. I am good to go too...just an fyi.

I'm good to go...

But my wife's sleeping and not budging :(

So I'm stuck with you guys.

To the bathroom for JewHob!

I'm in here...go away. I will be done in a sec:cmad:

Specter...they could coordinate their efforts so that they don't finish each other off and make sure they get you first. How is that a free for all? If they had no way of contacting each other, then you would be right.

I wouldn't doubt this. It would probably be a good idea but it wouldn't work out perfectly.

They couldn't know where exactly Specter was, but they could know where they were or where they are going to end up so that they don't take out each other. Specter went out first...so my money is on that happening. Plus, I don't think the rules said that they couldn't coordinate efforts or talk to each other via pm or on aim.

Yeah after Pickles and Jewhob went to bed, I was Skyping with them about planning future moves so we could get Spec out. Thank God for overnight shift eh? :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"