Hype Survivor Survivormania: Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 8 - Where the hell are my keys?!?

Mr. McMahon

Billionaire!
Reaction score
Banner.png

OhBoy.jpg
So another day begins but first we must say farewell to Knowsbleed who's tribe drew first blood on him and kicked his ass to the curb!...And then there is Star, no longer a WWE Diva, good luck as a TNA knockout sweetheart.....in her place we welcome back Specter, try not to suck so much this time as Vinnie Mac does not give third chances unless you wear yellow spandex and say "Brother!" every other word.

Here is your updated grid:
NewGrid-Day8.png

Here are the rules (for anyone interested):

Twenty three players come in, in the end, only One Survivor is left.

Each 'day' is marked by a new challenge. Days in this game can last anywhere from ten minutes to one week. Each tribe will receive team challenges (instructions for challenges will be explained for each challenge). Challenges can be anything from basic trivia, to various games, to photo editing competitions. Judgment and scoring of challenges will vary depending on the challenge and will be explained in the challenge PM. The tribe who wins the challenge will receive immunity. The tribes who lose the challenge will go to tribal council.

Tribal council is simple. Each player receives one vote, you vote out the person you want to remove from the game. Majority vote wins. Once you are voted out, you no longer play the game and for all intents and purposes lose. Ties at tribal council will be broken by a predetermined challenge.

At some point the tribes will be merged into one tribe. Only the hosts will know about this day until the time it actually happens. Once tribes merge, challenges will be played for individual immunity at tribal council. In other words, you’re on your own.

There may be additional twists and turns throughout the game, so do not get too cozy.

Hype! Survivor is a game of both strategy and deception. Alliances are both permitted, and encouraged. So find a friend, and sex their brains out. Masterminding and forethought are the keys to success. Laziness and ineffective play will both be penalized and exposed. Hosts have the right to intervene at any point in the game for the sake of keeping dead weight out. As a side note: alliances can be with any of the 23 players... doesn't matter who they are... doesn't matter what tribes they're on... just make sure it's someone you trust... or not. As the old saying goes: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

The final Jury will be composed of 7 people: everyone voted off from the remaining nine players who didn't make the finals. The Jury and only the Jury will vote FOR WHO THEY THINK SHOULD WIN of the final two remaining players to find the winner of the Hype! Survivor.

A note on cheating: It's very easy to cheat in this game. Very, very easy. Some of the rounds will be much more difficult to cheat at than others (some will be downright impossible to cheat on). Regardless, hosts have ways of catching you, and sometimes will even set up traps for you. If you feel you have to cheat in an internet game, by all means, go ahead... but if you're caught, you WILL be penalized. Again, specific rules of what's legal or not will be in each challenge PM.

This game will not support dead weight. If the host feels at any time that you are dead weight he reserves the right to boot you and replace you. Also, if your tribe feels that you are dead weight, they may petition me for your removal from the game and replacement with someone else at which point your case will be heard and it will be decided.. To remove a player from the tribe who you feel is dead weight, the captain of the tribe must petition me via PM. I will decide if this petition is valid, and if approved the tribe will vote and a majority vote will remove the dead weight player, even if you are not going to tribal council

There will be an immunity idol hidden somewhere on the Hype. If you find it, it can be used in any tribal council prior to the revelation of votes. If you use it, you are safe from being voted out at that tribal council. Once it is used, the user loses it and it will be hidden somewhere else on the Hype. It can be used any time until the final five tribal council. Once you’re in the final four, it is no longer useful.

These rules are subject to change at any time with absolutely no warning. They are more of guidelines for the game. Specific rules for each challenge will be issued via Challenge PM.

Assume everything is Eastern Time Zone.

RUSerious.jpg
In this business it is important that you make it to all the cities so you can make your bookings and make me lots of money, so I am gonna test your ability to use maps and locate things! Challenge pm's will go out shortly.

Question #28 did not have anything bold in it but it is pretty obvious what to submit. Plus there are 34 things to submit as shown in the list but in the paragraph it states 24 by mistake.

Last edited:
Edit: Double post

Last edited:
Hey guys, regarding #4, street view isn't enabled for Canada yet. Will an aerial satellite shot suffice?

Sorry that question was originally any airport but yes an aerial shot is acceptable if street/ground shot is not available.

yay this is funner than i thought it'd be

I've actually enjoyed this challenge a great deal. My wife loves it too. She keeps looking over my shoulder laughing at what I find.

"Now find the White House!"

"Honey, the White House isn't on the list."

"So, find it anyway."

Sigh.

"Sure... maybe someone'll be picking their nose there."

Note: No one is picking their nose at the White House.

Can we make this in one big submission thread in our section instead of a pm?

Yes, that's a great idea and actually we would prefer it done that way.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

When your tribe is ready to submit their answers, create a new thread with all your answers (together and in order) and then pm McMahon to let us know when we can check it.

CST is the standard because we are in the middle.

You know what makes doing this challenge extra-hard? My Comcast coverage dying in my entire neighborhood for the entire night up until now! :cmad:

Ugh that reminds me of this challenge where we had to be logged into AIM and post after so many minutes and I kept getting disconnected...:down:

Ugh that reminds me of this challenge where we had to be logged into AIM and post after so many minutes and I kept getting disconnected...:down:

last game with matt and bella?

yeah thank god for mobile aim cuz when i kept losing connection i was sending from my cell til my connection returned

I think I was in that game. That challenged sucked!

Tukiluka's game (the first one I was in) sucked big time though. ALL trivia. I think it was 100%, though I could be wrong. It was several years ago.

I think it's good for minor challenges and tie breakers etc but an entire game of that would be very annoying.

Definately was.... and it was all about music and old movies. Neither of which I'm that big on. If Holly wasn't dragging my but for my extra vote that game I'd have been gone week 2 (instead I made it to top 3 :) Not that I deserved it, but it's still a bragging right).

last game with matt and bella?

yeah thank god for mobile aim cuz when i kept losing connection i was sending from my cell til my connection returned

Yeah.....I hated that challenge....almost as much as I hated the tie breaker that led to my departure...I wasted a whole night to lose by a split second. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"