Hype Survivor Survivormania: Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 8 - Where the hell are my keys?!?

Just out of curiosity what was the tie-breaker in this challenge?

I can understand the Raw tribes frustration, I checked earlier and it wasn't there, yet I went back later and it was there and I can confirm there has been no edit.

So what's the ruling on this exactly?

There's about 4 hrs til council has to be turned in. Do we still have to send something in?

I sent in my vote just in case but I'm okay with it if the hosts decide to alter something about the ruling.

I stand by what I said earlier. The actual post was not edited but there is absolutely nothing that says the image itself couldn't be edited from off site. I have been able to duplicate similar results by playing around with images and image shack which I have now wasted a couple of hours at work on.

If this only happened on my computer I would be willing to be flexible. But it wasn't.
If this only happened to all imageshack images I would be willing to be flexible. But there were tons of imageshack pictures that were unaffected and working the whole time that never gave us one single problem.
If I wasn't using a new computer...
If we only checked once or twice....
If we only checked at one specific time and not at several different times.....
If I didn't leave it open for several minutes to see if it was taking its time uploading...

The truth is we didn't take this ruling lightly, and just brushed it off.

Even last night after NYS started complaining about it, it stopped working again. (HR can confirm this as well) If image shack is unreliable, don't use it from now on. That's my advice.

The challenge asks to display your pictures by the end of the challenge. It did not display for hours after the challenge finished, no one said anything about it working for them at the time the results were released. The image was still not working way after the results were released. It eventually started working yesterday, but then stopped, and now its back on. To me, Raw didn't uphold the requirements of the challenge thus they still lose this challenge.

Can you teach us how to manipulate/duplicate stuff off-site? That might be a handy thing to know

And no I'm not being facetious. I'm actually curious how you could

He's probably talking about uploading an image named "BOB" and that could be an image of a dude named Bob. Then removing that image and replacing it with another image named "BOB" except for this time it's a picture of Phil.

The link on the site would still download the image entitled Bob even if it's now a different image with that name.

Zat right Powder?

Votes 3, 4, 5, and 6

....and the 11th person voted out...

NewYorkSpider

Someone mess up, whether it was the website's fault or some other factor but you ultimately paid the price. These guys show no mercy, they attack as soon as they smell blood.

Well you know the way out, its the same way in only backwards, so without further delay....

GTFOYoureFired-2.gif

Don't worry, there is always more where that comes from.

You played a great game nys, I hope there are no hard feelings

The evil wrath of the Raw tribe strikes again , they vote me out , ban knowsbleed , and now you NYS . It never ends.

I want to thank POWdER-man and Hunter Rider on being fantastic hosts for this game. I had an absolute blast playing it. I still disagree with the final decison, but this is your game and I can't complain. It's just real frustrating that I busted my ass on this last challenge and even stepped up to send in the results so my team thought I was worth keeping around. Like a friend of mine told me, it comes down to alliances. Again, I want to thank both of you on a great game. I hope you both host again in the near future. :up:

I also want to thank Spider-Fan and Movies for teaching me a lot about this game. I learned a lot from both of you and hopefully it gets me far in a future game and possibly a win. Thank you.

And to the rest of the Survivors, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"