Hype Survivor Survivormania: Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 8 - Where the hell are my keys?!?

I voted for Squirrel since he didn't do **** in the last challenge. :yay:

Neither did Bamfer :o

NYS :csad:

I greatly appreciate the compliments, and will most definately help you out if you need it in future games once I take my playing break :up:

I want to thank POWdER-man and Hunter Rider on being fantastic hosts for this game. I had an absolute blast playing it. I still disagree with the final decison, but this is your game and I can't complain. It's just real frustrating that I busted my ass on this last challenge and even stepped up to send in the results so my team thought I was worth keeping around. Like a friend of mine told me, it comes down to alliances. Again, I want to thank both of you on a great game. I hope you both host again in the near future. :up:

I also want to thank Spider-Fan and Movies for teaching me a lot about this game. I learned a lot from both of you and hopefully it gets me far in a future game and possibly a win. Thank you.

And to the rest of the Survivors, good luck.

Sorry to see you go man, especially under such crappy circumstances, you played a good game and I'm sure you'll be a finalist in the future. :up:

A finalist in the non finalists category!

Sorry NYS. You played very well though. Best of luck in future games.

I want to thank POWdER-man and Hunter Rider on being fantastic hosts for this game. I had an absolute blast playing it. I still disagree with the final decison, but this is your game and I can't complain. It's just real frustrating that I busted my ass on this last challenge and even stepped up to send in the results so my team thought I was worth keeping around. Like a friend of mine told me, it comes down to alliances. Again, I want to thank both of you on a great game. I hope you both host again in the near future. :up:

I also want to thank Spider-Fan and Movies for teaching me a lot about this game. I learned a lot from both of you and hopefully it gets me far in a future game and possibly a win. Thank you.

And to the rest of the Survivors, good luck.

You were a great player to have around and I am sorry to see you go under such circumstances. I hope we get the opportunity to do this again. :up:

FYI, if you haven't guessed it already we are off until Monday, so enjoy your weekend. :up:

There is a pm you will be receiving during this weekend but it is not a challenge pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"