Hype Survivor Survivormania: Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 9 - Play that Funky Music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Votes 5, 6, 7

Spider-Fan

And with that Senor Backstabero has been booted from the game. You were normally the one to blindside someone, but this time its your turn. So Spider-Fan...

GTFOYoureFired-2.gif

I didn't see that coming.

I did actually see it coming. :up:

I saw this coming, actually. I'm not mad at all about it, and this actually is a good thing for me long run I think. My bro is leaving for England for 3 years in a tad over a week, so I won't feel guilty about not doing stuff to spend more time with him before he goes :up:

I do wish you guys good luck with the rest of the game. I know who I am cheering for to win this :)

You will be missed. You're like that massive booger that you can't wait to pick.

I saw this coming, actually. I'm not mad at all about it, and this actually is a good thing for me long run I think. My bro is leaving for England for 3 years in a tad over a week, so I won't feel guilty about not doing stuff to spend more time with him before he goes :up:

I do wish you guys good luck with the rest of the game. I know who I am cheering for to win this :)

i appreciate your support :inlove:

Wait... SF wants me to win!

Also Bamf, your new avatar is killer.

People are fighting over my support, LOL!

lol, SF knows how I really feel ;)

Nothin personal, just a strategy decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"